Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Just installed this firmware. In Youtube, no search function is available (the search and other buttons are greyed out). Any idea why?
    Last edited by tranceinsane; 11-17-2018, 10:17.

Comment

Hi. I have h96 pro plus and i switched to this great rom. Wow its really great. Thanks a lot for the great job.
      So now i have a little problem. I have the box modded with a cooling fan powered by one usb port.
      The problem now is that when the box goes in standby from cec the usb ports keep having power and the cooling fan never stops.
      Is there any way to change that and the usb power down on standby mode?

Thanks

Comment

Also posted in another place. How can I switch to this ROM from the Android TV one?

Comment

Originally posted by dimisx1 View Post
          Also posted in another place. How can I switch to this ROM from the Android TV one?
          It is written on p. 1.

Comment

is there an android 8 for this box? (asking before i am factoring reset the box)

Comment

Did the bad thing and updated the inbuilt Youtube application, now it crashes and does not start.. reinstalled it a couple of times, but crashing remains, no way to start the application. Any solution for this?

Comment

Originally posted by tranceinsane View Post
                Did the bad thing and updated the inbuilt Youtube application, now it crashes and does not start.. reinstalled it a couple of times, but crashing remains, no way to start the application. Any solution for this?
                -1.Smart YouTube TV,
                -2.OG YouTube,
                -3.YouTube for Android TV,
                -4.YouTube Vanced,
                -5.NewPipe.

Comment

@ tranceinsane,
                  • Did you try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade?
                  • Might have to go into TWRP >> Clear cache/Dalvik (Don't WIPE data). Sound like you have some corrupt data(it happens).
                  A total re-install of firmware, is the best course for corrupt data...if it cause multiple issues.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

-1.Smart YouTube TV,
                    -2.OG YouTube,
                    -3.YouTube for Android TV,
                    -4.YouTube Vanced,
                    -5.NewPipe.
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                      @ tranceinsane,
                      • Did you try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade?
                      • Might have to go into TWRP >> Clear cache/Dalvik (Don't WIPE data). Sound like you have some corrupt data(it happens).
                      A total re-install of firmware, is the best course for corrupt data...if it cause multiple issues.
                      I did try to clear data from Original Youtube app/reboot before upgrade, the same mistake. As for going to TWRP, I will try this. Thank you.

Comment

What?
                        Try these apps and forget it!

Comment

So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
                          Last edited by Mandrake; 12-08-2018, 05:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post
                            So I love this ROM. However I have an app that streams my satellite service online, however when i try to stream from the app or even the satellite service's website, they block the steam because the TV's box isn't Google certified. I'm running SCv7a for the blue PCB. Any way to get my device Google certified or to fake Google certification in order to use my satellite service online?
                            Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?

Comment

Can you tell me which application you use for streaming the satellite to your network?
                              It's an app provided by the satellite company DStv. You can also stream directly from their website. Just not possible from either on the H96 because it isn't Google certified. So I'm using my PC currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X