Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Mandrake, @tranceinsane,

No ...Mostly....for Widevine Level 1.

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.
    Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM

Google: Xposed Google cert or widevine plugin

Either way...you will be in for a lot of work or trouble installing.

"If you accept this mission..."

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post

You'll have to do your own research here..but there was a plugin(?) through Xposed that might help....spoof still failed for NetflixHD.
      Use this forum to chat about xposed framework and modules to modify your device without flashing a custom ROM

Thanks

Comment

I have 3 issues:
        - Mac address doesn't seem to be fixed, right now I work-around it with termux, where I after boot set a temp macaddress;
        - For some reason it decides to "crash" it seems every 5 minutes. Not entirely sure how to debug/what's going on. Tried various steps like removing apps I thought were offending;
        - An older issue: FTMC still doesn't load IPTV channels at an acceptable speed, it takes literally hours to fully load all channels and it's a fully stripped list of channels. So it's not the # that's the problem; as comparrison: installing kodi on the same box and doing exactly the same it would take ~30 mins at most to load.

Is there anyone here that could help? For issue 2 I also checked at heat, it stays a nice solid 36 degrees C

Comment

I actually think setting the temp address is the reason it crashes. I did 3 consecutive downloads of a 10gb file and no problems at all.

Sooo the question: how to fix the mac address is more relevant now.

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post
            I actually think setting the temp address is the reason it crashes. I did 3 consecutive downloads of a 10gb file and no problems at all.

Sooo the question: how to fix the mac address is more relevant now.
            EDIT: One more update... Many Thks to my beta tester's trebor and scooter2014 ! READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!! UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV7A (OTA) (ALL OTHERS THAT ARE ON OTHER VERSIONS YOU CAN UPDATE JUST FINE ) ON IMG INSTALL CHECK IF YOU PCB IS BLUE (LPDDR3 PRINTED ON THE BOARD) OR GREEN

Comment

thanks!

Comment

superceleron

A horrible question for you
                Kodi 18 ...4k streams are mostly impossible with Amlogic code stripped out.

Any way to update the GPU drivers ...via TWRP?
                Or manually from new firmware via file explorer(copy /paste )?
                I know it is horrible to ask...just trying to refresh SCV7a.

Android Police had an article way back...well hopeful /desperate LOL .

Comment

superceleron

A horrible question for you
                  Kodi 18 ...4k streams are mostly impossible with Amlogic code stripped out.

Any way to update the GPU drivers ...via TWRP?
                  Or manually from new firmware via file explorer(copy /paste )?
                  I know it is horrible to ask...just trying to refresh SCV7a.

Android Police had an article way back...well hopeful /desperate LOL .

https://www.androidpolice.com/2017/0...ore-android-o/
                  Sorry mate, no you cant until aml officially rls the android 8/8.1 support... if they ever going to do it
                  This is of course for the S912..... i did it unofficially but it was in my work and i cant share it here sorry :/

Comment

No problem. I just got a cz-s32-v5 with firmware 2018.05.17(?). 4k in Krypton 17.6 plays very well..(edited build.prop to do Youtube 4k..Meh results).

SCV7a still a quality release!

Comment

So I managed to get the H96 Google certified using Magisk modules and changing the device fingerprint to the Google Nexus 9 LTE version.

Here is the link from XDA forum that I followed to get it right.

MagiskHide Props Config v6.1.2 Note: This project is dead, and has been for some time. I have not been involved in the Android modding scene for some time and I no longer have the energy to take it up again. If anyone feels like taking over...

Comment

Nice.
                        I forgot "Xposed cannot be hidden by Magisk, not even if it's systemless!". Probably why apps like netflix would still fail.

Did you get the troublesome (IPTV?) apps to work?

Comment

Nice.
                          I forgot "Xposed cannot be hidden by Magisk, not even if it's systemless!". Probably why apps like netflix would still fail.

Did you get the troublesome (IPTV?) apps to work?
                          Yes working perfectly. Once I got that Google certification right it started to work.

Comment

Hi all - New user - first post

Many,many thanks to superceleron for the hard yards put into this impressive mod. I installed it last week and it transformed my box (CSA93). I noted yesterday that although everything is working OK, the LCD screen is stuck on "boot" rather than displaying the time etc. Couldn't see this in the bugs list and I admit to not reading all 185 pages of responses

Does anyone else have this (minor) issue??

thanks again for this wonderful forum

Comment

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post

Yes working perfectly. Once I got that Google certification right it started to work.
                              you can make video tutorial for wivedevine l1 ,i don't understand :-(

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

you can make video tutorial for wivedevine l1 ,i don't understand :-(
                                I don't know if I'll get round to making a video, but basically you're using Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device within terminal emulator. You'd just need the box rooted with Magisk Manager, busy box and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager, and then run the commands su, then props within terminal emulator. From there you can change the fingerprint to that of an already certified device. I chose the Google Nexus 9 with lte. After that you may or may not need to clear Google play store data and then reboot into recovery to clear the dalvik cache and cache.

Comment

Working...
                                X