Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandrake View Post

I don't know if I'll get round to making a video, but basically you're using Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device within terminal emulator. You'd just need the box rooted with Magisk Manager, busy box and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager, and then run the commands su, then props within terminal emulator. From there you can change the fingerprint to that of an already certified device. I chose the Google Nexus 9 with lte. After that you may or may not need to clear Google play store data and then reboot into recovery to clear the dalvik cache and cache.
    not possible to change with fingerprint of xiaomi mi box s ?

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

not possible to change with fingerprint of xiaomi mi box s ?
      Maybe, There are lot's of devices to choose from.I saw Xiaomi in the list of registered fingerprints. However I decided to choose a tablet, as that's what the SCv7a ROM seems similar to.

Comment

I really don't understand the hoopla about peeps trying to get wide vine L1 on non certified boxes. This rom is not made for L1 boxes, so why change the finger print?

I chose to change mine so I can use Sony Bravia apps. Unfortunately Crackle sucks just as bad as YouTube Red and Hulu/Netflix so why pay for something that you can get for free elsewhere.
        • I think the best fingerprint now is the Samsung Note S, you get some pretty nifty freebies, like Samsung Kindle, Samsung Tubi, Samsung Tablet Peel remote, which is superior to the pay for on Google play. Also adding a lean back entry in the permissions tablet.xml allows a semi lean back option to run all but a few lean back apps without messing up phone / tablet compatibility. You just need to maintain Web view and remove chrome browser.

Comment

Guys this box will never have L1, ever... its not like that wedevine works.
          About fingeprint yes is nice it make more apps available on store for you, but i do not do it in my roms... that is a user choice!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            About fingeprint yes is nice it make more apps available on store for you, but i do not do it in my roms... that is a user choice!
            I get what you're saying. For me I just wanted a solution to get one app working . And it worked. Annoying that the app blocks non certified devices, but I'm glad i went through the trouble to get it working. Now I can watch channels from back home that just aren't available anywhere else in the internet. So it was worth the trouble.

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              well is nice for that the fingerprint change

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            sure,
            but still it is a great box!
            just waiting for ROM update...

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

sure,
              but still it is a great box!
              just waiting for ROM update...
              Well that im thinking ... since s912 dev stall, even on amlogic...
              I cant compromise with another rls, i m8 do it or i m8 not do it

Comment

Thanks for the firmware SuperCeleron!

I have noticed a big bug with the GREEN PCB:

When I tried to add an account by "Google Play" and want to type my email address with my Logitech mouse there the screen keyboard doesn't never appears although the "screen keyboard" is "enabled" in the settings!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilerim View Post
                  Thanks for the firmware SuperCeleron!

I have noticed a big bug with the GREEN PCB:

When I tried to add an account by "Google Play" and want to type my email address with my Logitech mouse there the screen keyboard doesn't never appears although the "screen keyboard" is "enabled" in the settings!
                  Use your remote control and it will appear!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DljzfPaXoAYUUCu.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	755876Hello Superceleron there s now 5 MONTH in FRANCE For My CANAL Apk it s necessary to have WINDEVINE L1 And with this ROM there s WINDEVINE L3

your ROM is on ROM NEXUS IS it possible to repacK firmware with an other model

one people says there s technic with MAGISK and module magisk HIDE

Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device for example FIRESTICK TV

or OTHER and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager,

Last edited by dangchui; 12-23-2018, 08:56.

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	DljzfPaXoAYUUCu.jpg Views:	1 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	755876Hello Superceleron there s now 5 MONTH in FRANCE For My CANAL Apk it s necessary to have WINDEVINE L1 And with this ROM there s WINDEVINE L3

your ROM is on ROM NEXUS IS it possible to repacK firmware with an other model

one people says there s technic with MAGISK and module magisk HIDE

Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device for example FIRESTICK TV

or OTHER and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager,

Why so many modules? So far very few magisk modules work well enough to use them.

I installed a live version of a bundled zip of Sony Music (which updates via play store), and a rock solid stable version of V4A, that don't mess with DTS output with HBO Go and others that pass DTS.

I just use a finger print to download hidden apps for Sony and Samsung on play store, and leave it be, as L1 wide vine is not and will not be a patch to install. Read up, none of our boxes have L1, and it is a factory install in a hidden partition, that cannot be setup on boxes that never had it.

Comment

Hello thanks for you answer can you post here this technic and where is the link ? to take that i have SC4A and i would like windevine L1

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                          Hello thanks for you answer can you post here this technic and where is the link ? to take that i have SC4A and i would like windevine L1
                          Like I said, L1 ain't gonna happen if your box never had it.

Comment

Hi. I have a H96 Pro Plus. I cant install because "low power" error at %25. Help me please. My Device black board. CZ-S32-V6.1

Comment

I looking for compatible rom
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X