Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SL06 View Post
    I have install this firmware few days ago. I have replace the Youttube apps by the one from Google store. It work fine for a few day but today, the app dont work anymore. I have sound but no video, just a black screen. I have tried to reinsall the apps and also try Youtube for androidTV but both apps have the same problem. Is it on me that have experience this issue?

^^^^^^^
    Youtube apps magically works again. Maybe it was a problem with their site...
    Hi, the same thing happens to me too, okay some day, then black screen OK audio, the only solution to restart box

Comment

Try SCV1 (Android 6) or Firmware 20180409...or newer depending whether your China Box has LP or non-LP memory.

Comment

Hi, in first place, thank you by your rom, is awsome.
        However, I have a doubt. I am using your ROM for a car system, it works very well, but I have a problem with the usb gps. I am using the GNSS commander to get the gps signal, using the simulated option, and every time I restart, the program asks me for permission to connect the gps usb, even if I check the box to allow the use of the gps. In the rom stock, this did not happen, I wonder if it has changed any permit or something that can be fixed.
        Once again, thanks for your ROM
        Last edited by Cipronido; 01-18-2019, 08:14.

Comment

Hello!

After some work, finally I managed to do the update.

But I have problems with Bluetooth, can?t connect my Ipega 9069 gamepad, made a search but don't find any answers.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Blue pcb, wifi working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by zugsat View Post
            Hello!

After some work, finally I managed to do the update.

But I have problems with Bluetooth, can?t connect my Ipega 9069 gamepad, made a search but don't find any answers.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Blue pcb, wifi working fine.
            Flash the latest lpddr3 stock firmware and test your game pad. If it don't connect, then it must be a game pad driver issue with both firmwares.

another option is to flash eyetv firmware and test game pad. It may be your only option, until someone produces a game pad blue tooth driver set to ota update to our s912 boxes

Comment

Hi!

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Flash the latest lpddr3 stock firmware and test your game pad. If it don't connect, then it must be a game pad driver issue with both firmwares.

another option is to flash eyetv firmware and test game pad. It may be your only option, until someone produces a game pad blue tooth driver set to ota update to our s912 boxes
              Thanks.

Tried the eyetv firmware, but the problem is the same, where I can find the lpddr3 stock firmware?

With the original firmware the game pad was working good, but because my kid likes asphalt 8, and that game starts completely off the screen and is impossible to play, I think that maybe solved by this firmware, but I was completely wrong asphalt continues with the same problem and lost game pad Bluetooth connection.

Comment

Hi!

Thanks.

Tried the eyetv firmware, but the problem is the same, where I can find the lpddr3 stock firmware?

With the original firmware the game pad was working good, but because my kid likes asphalt 8, and that game starts completely off the screen and is impossible to play, I think that maybe solved by this firmware, but I was completely wrong asphalt continues with the same problem and lost game pad Bluetooth connection.
                Here Is the link to the thread... It is on the first part of the page, as a link.

You may need to adjust the build.prop to have a dpi set from 240 to 340, and enable developer mode to set width to 720 for the picture to properly display for TV.

If dpi in build.prop is factory set below 340, you will need to update your play services and play store. I use apkmirror.com.

select either nodpi or 340 dpi variants. Once updated, all further updates will stick with the update you installed, so no issues with reversion, unless you manually uninstall the updates in app manager.

be sure to select 64 bit or ARM8a variants if available for all Google apps you may install. Example Chrome and play services may have Arm7 only at the time you search. If you wait a few days you may see ARM8a available, same with dpi, though play store will mostly be nodpi and it is just fine.

reason why I gave info about this, is the latest build has its quirks. I found most of them are because of Google services or apps.

If you flash twrp, you can replace gapps with a nano package fairly easy as a two step process once you down load the gapps flashable zip file. I don't have a link, but you can search online for nano gapps, and once on the download page, you can select system and config options to download the file.

Comment

Hi!

Here Is the link to the thread... It is on the first part of the page, as a link.

You may need to adjust the build.prop to have a dpi set from 240 to 340, and enable developer mode to set width to 720 for the picture to properly display for TV.

If dpi in build.prop is factory set below 340, you will need to update your play services and play store. I use apkmirror.com.

select either nodpi or 340 dpi variants. Once updated, all further updates will stick with the update you installed, so no issues with reversion, unless you manually uninstall the updates in app manager.

be sure to select 64 bit or ARM8a variants if available for all Google apps you may install. Example Chrome and play services may have Arm7 only at the time you search. If you wait a few days you may see ARM8a available, same with dpi, though play store will mostly be nodpi and it is just fine.

reason why I gave info about this, is the latest build has its quirks. I found most of them are because of Google services or apps.

If you flash twrp, you can replace gapps with a nano package fairly easy as a two step process once you down load the gapps flashable zip file. I don't have a link, but you can search online for nano gapps, and once on the download page, you can select system and config options to download the file.
                  Ok, thanks, tried to back to stock firmware, but at the end the box didn't boot and now is dead turn on blue light but nothing happens. Repeat the procedure to update but no luck

Any ideas? To recover the box?

Comment

Hi!

Ok, thanks, tried to back to stock firmware, but at the end the box didn't boot and now is dead turn on blue light but nothing happens. Repeat the procedure to update but no luck

Any ideas? To recover the box?

So you flashed by erasing bootloader? If your box doesn't boot you probably will need to try using a SD card flash or mask rom pin short method. Next time do not flash with erase boot loader on a firmware that is not made for your box. I assumed you knew if your box was lpddr3 or ddr3, v5 and v6 boards are lpddr3, v6.1 boards use stock rom only.

Comment

no audio pass through for Kodi? or I miss some settings?
                      and how do I install an ota zip? I tried preinstalled uptater and it reboot to twrp.
                      and, is there a working Amazon video app (playp in hd) for this rom?
                      Last edited by huangda1982; 01-26-2019, 16:53.

Comment

So you flashed by erasing bootloader? If your box doesn't boot you probably will need to try using a SD card flash or mask rom pin short method. Next time do not flash with erase boot loader on a firmware that is not made for your box. I assumed you knew if your box was lpddr3 or ddr3, v5 and v6 boards are lpddr3, v6.1 boards use stock rom only.
                        No, I unmark the erase bootloader option. The stock rom on the link of freaktab when I flashed the box was strange, a lot of options missing.on settings.
                        Then I try the rom of the gearbest web site, (where I buy the box), thats the one that didn't boot.
                        My board is the S32-V6(LPDDR3) what is the correct rom for it? I think the ones I have try was the right ones.
                        I have to buy a USB AA cable to try the recovery.
                        SD card flash is what I was trying to do, nothing happens. Mask rom pin short method, is with the USB cable right?

It?s a shame that superceleron rom is bad than the stock :-(

Comment

No, I unmark the erase bootloader option. The stock rom on the link of freaktab when I flashed the box was strange, a lot of options missing.on settings.
                          Then I try the rom of the gearbest web site, (where I buy the box), thats the one that didn't boot.
                          My board is the S32-V6(LPDDR3) what is the correct rom for it? I think the ones I have try was the right ones.
                          I have to buy a USB AA cable to try the recovery.
                          SD card flash is what I was trying to do, nothing happens. Mask rom pin short method, is with the USB cable right?

It?s a shame that superceleron rom is bad than the stock :-(
                          That's the same box I have. I am surprised your box did not boot with the firmware I linked. It is what I am running now, with some minor mods. Try flashing with power connected. Once you get the connected notice in the flash tool, connect your power adapter to help feed extra power, also try a different usb port. Some may not flash proper, by flashing at a high speed, no more than USB 2.0 compatibility at best when flashing. There should not be any issues with flashing the firmware, in fact it is pretty darned fast once it is loaded and rebooted for the first time.

Comment

That's the same box I have. I am surprised your box did not boot with the firmware I linked. It is what I am running now, with some minor mods. Try flashing with power connected. Once you get the connected notice in the flash tool, connect your power adapter to help feed extra power, also try a different usb port. Some may not flash proper, by flashing at a high speed, no more than USB 2.0 compatibility at best when flashing. There should not be any issues with flashing the firmware, in fact it is pretty darned fast once it is loaded and rebooted for the first time.
                            Ok, the box is live again.

SD card on the box with the firmware, hdmi connected, like a see in a video put something between pin 5-6 (don?t know if it worked), connect power, blue light, nothing happens, then I remember to press the reset button for a while and then the firmware starts loading :-)

The other times i tried to load the firmware pressing reset and then power, until the blue light, worked.

Regarding Bluetooth it seems that my gamed is damage. Very strange only a few hours of use :-(

Regards
                            Last edited by zugsat; 01-26-2019, 23:44.

Comment

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Hello,
                              Rom works correctly - is the most stable rom than other.
                              The error I was able to detect:
                              - No operating DTS - H96 PRO + 3 / 32Gb (BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB) connected to the Sony home cinema via HDMI. With corporate roms it worked.
                              Celeron will there be a roma update and bug fix?
                              Greetings,

Comment

This rom works on tanix tx9 Pro ?

Comment

Working...
                                X