Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luca
    replied
    Hi guys.
    I have tested this version (SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG) on my Vorke z6 Plus and it work fine. No ROM Vorke works like this, it's incredible.

Luca

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
    superceleron if i set system dpi above 285, the bottom navigation bar moves to the right side and only shows 1 button. Is there a way to force the navigation bar to stay at the bottom at higher dpi like 400?
    Set build.prop dpi to 320
    reboot

In settings go into more settings, scroll down to developer and set smallest width to 714.

While still in white settings menu back out of developer and open accessibility, set screen size to small, If it doesn't show custom (242).

It should clear up layout.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
    superceleron if i set system dpi above 285, the bottom navigation bar moves to the right side and only shows 1 button. Is there a way to force the navigation bar to stay at the bottom at higher dpi like 400?
    Can you send a photo showing how you change system dpi?

Leave a comment:

• BrandoR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Momo03
    replied
    superceleron (or anyone who knows how to pack an image):
    Could you try to create images of the two SCV4-ROMs with HS2734A-WiFi-Driver instead of the Q9377-driver?
    I have serious problems reviving my "obscure" 2/16G-Box with this chip now (rare black PCB).

I bricked it before, but somehow got it to flash the few HD2734A-ROMs that are on the mega-link
    Because none of these ROMs is really working reliably, I fiddled around with it again, and it's bricked again and I had no luck starting a flashing-procedure over the last few days.

It seems that none of the few ROMs is complete (i.e. inkl. uboot-stuff and/or recovery etc.), so I'd really like to try a SCV-ROM

Leave a comment:

• jcplu
    replied
    I flashed back the SCV4 + erase bootloader (sd card method) on my H96 3/32 S32-V6 LPDDR3 (blue)
    then I flashed aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409 + No erase bootloader (else it doesn't work)
    All is working very well : ethernet and passthru (Kodi and MX Player ; doesn't work with VLC)
    Last edited by jcplu; 09-30-2018, 12:45.

Leave a comment:

• jcplu
    replied
    SCV7A :
    IP are OK
    mac address are KO
    Ethernet not working

SCV4 :
    IP are OK
    mac address are OK
    Ethernet is working partially = browser OK; store and speedtest KO ; speedtest by browser KO with error message net:: ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

Leave a comment:

• jcplu
    replied
    I flashed back to SCV4 and Ethernet is +/- working.
    Last edited by jcplu; 09-30-2018, 08:26.

Leave a comment:

• jcplu
    replied
    With SCV7A > Ethernet not working.
    An idea ?

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by Mao Mao View Post
    感谢楼主分享,谢谢了!
    谷歌一盘棋:推出无下载可试玩功能,招安小游戏为App输血

Leave a comment:

• Mao Mao
    replied
    感谢楼主分享,谢谢了!

Leave a comment:

• Accaiot
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Shit i really need to update this roms.... but when i see so many clones and clones of the clones out there... i get uninspired... :/
    What about an AOSP version? No play services and apps.

Leave a comment:

• Ivankaby
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I don't see any ability in stock file browser... no issues with 3rd party file managers. Though ftp is far better.
    I understand you. But I wanted to mount NAS as a folder, without third-party file managers.

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivankaby View Post
    Hello guys. Is CIFS support enabled in SCV7A? Thanks in advance.
    I don't see any ability in stock file browser... no issues with 3rd party file managers. Though ftp is far better.

Leave a comment:

• Ivankaby
    replied
    Hello guys. Is CIFS support enabled in SCV7A? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X