Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcplu
    replied
    1) Yes, I have Build > SCV7A and also Light Home or WeOS Launcher.

Thx
    Last edited by jcplu; 09-16-2018, 13:20.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by jcplu View Post
    Hello,

I have a H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6, blue) with android 7.1.2 stock ROM.
    I installed the SCV4 ROM with sd card method without any problem (without erasing the bootloader, as I was on stock FW 7.1.2).

Thanks for sharing. I was on OpenGL ES 3.0 and now it is 3.2.

But, when I use TWRP for installing SCV7A zip file, everything is Ok except that I have a red error message:

Code:
    - Wiping cache ...
    Installation successful.
    script succeeded : result was [Installation successful.
    [COLOR=#FF0000]E:unknown command [[][/COLOR]
    One or more zip requested a cache wipe -- Wiping cache now.
    ...done
    1) An idea ?

2) Another thing, using KODI, AC3 5.1 passthru is working with SPDIF but not thru HDMI ?

3) The provided Reboot/Shutdown software doesn't work for me (ie shutdown) ?

4) Can I install Magisk 17.1 with TWRP ?

Thx for u help.
    1) But v7a is installed.
    3) It will work after the device is rooted.
    4) Yes.

Leave a comment:

• jcplu
    replied
    Hello,

I have a H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6, blue) with android 7.1.2 stock ROM.
    I installed the SCV4 ROM with sd card method without any problem (without erasing the bootloader, as I was on stock FW 7.1.2).

Thanks for sharing. I was on OpenGL ES 3.0 and now it is 3.2.

But, when I use TWRP for installing SCV7A zip file, everything is Ok except that I have a red error message:

Code:
    - Wiping cache ...
    Installation successful.
    script succeeded : result was [Installation successful.
    [COLOR=#FF0000]E:unknown command [[][/COLOR]
    One or more zip requested a cache wipe -- Wiping cache now.
    ...done
    1) An idea ?

2) Another thing, using KODI, AC3 5.1 passthru is working with SPDIF but not thru HDMI ?

3) The provided Reboot/Shutdown software doesn't work for me (ie shutdown) ?

4) Can I install Magisk 17.1 with TWRP ?

Thx for u help.
    Last edited by jcplu; 09-16-2018, 12:43.

Leave a comment:

• georgesat20
    replied
    I use this ROM

On my green H96 pro + with chip:
    ​​​​​​PE029-125F1638
    Can I use this ROM: V7 Cumulative OTA

Leave a comment:

• Demiser
    replied
    this rom works great on my t95z+ 3/32gb LPddr3 except for wifi/bluetooth. all other roms custom or original fail to flash with usb burn tool at 2% or 4% (ddr issue) any chance of getting my wifi working with this rom (ap6335) or is the kernal not compatable

Leave a comment:

• Rasbi
    replied
    Performance of this rom is good. But now the next problem. The weos classic launcher force close, no chance to do anything. Power off, shutdown, disconnection of power supplx, nothing helps. Box seems to be good but the roms are buggy. I will switch to an Amazon Fire Tv. Not rootable, but its working flawless.

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by Rasbi View Post

What is y mod? Where can i find this tool?
    It's not a tool, just a permissions mod, to enable almost everything but leanback as a permanent default for launcher and play services and store. So you can have ATV without reflash and current play store for finding phone and tablet apps.

you should check my posts, it should be the most recent.

Leave a comment:

• Rasbi
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

It's part of ATV, so no background wallpaper change can be done on stock ATV.

I suggest trying ,y mod, if you want customisation options and have ATV without being confined to leanback launcher and Google junk.
    What is y mod? Where can i find this tool?

Leave a comment:

• Pratak
    replied
    Thank you for your work. And where this V8 firmware download?

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by Rasbi View Post
    It is not possible to change the background. Not possible to use a colour or picture. It shows only the ugly default background (wallpaper).
    It's part of ATV, so no background wallpaper change can be done on stock ATV.

I suggest trying ,y mod, if you want customisation options and have ATV without being confined to leanback launcher and Google junk.

Leave a comment:

• Rasbi
    replied
    It is not possible to change the background. Not possible to use a colour or picture. It shows only the ugly default background (wallpaper).

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by djthomasgee View Post

Today the new power supply arrived. .. no change. Ive installed scv4a agan but the box stucks again at the freaktab boot logo.
    I can enter to TWRP but when I change language to german on "welcome screen" of TWRP then twrk doesnt start again and I get a black screen.
    Put the SCV4 image file on the main directory of your computer (C:/) and try to brush the box with USB BT again.

Leave a comment:

• djthomasgee
    replied
    Originally posted by djthomasgee View Post

Ive ordered a new power supply and try again when it's arrived.

Now sometimes when I enter into TWRP the Box strucks on the TWRP logo. Then I took of the power supply wait 5 minutes and mostly I can enter TWRP.
    .. Really strange.
    ​​​​​​
    Today the new power supply arrived. .. no change. Ive installed scv4a agan but the box stucks again at the freaktab boot logo.
    I can enter to TWRP but when I change language to german on "welcome screen" of TWRP then twrk doesnt start again and I get a black screen.

Leave a comment:

• Rasbi
    replied
    Is there are a possibility to watch amazon prime videos in a better quality? It is not Full HD. In Youtube I can watch videos in 4k quality, but the quality of amazon prime video is not good.

Leave a comment:

• drakman
    replied
    Thanks Momo03. I tried a couple of ROMS until now but the results is the same.
    Always get this f.... error at 9%..
    I believe that lyubodelev has right. There is not solution of this error.
    I think that will throw the box out of the window until tomorrow..
    Btw thank a lot for your help and for your time all of you.

The box is dead..RIP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X