Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Basically it makes your phone or tablet into a WYSIWYG remote to your TV box. It is way cool, as you can be away from your TV and see every aspect while controlling it.

I recommend enabling double tap to zoom on the access ability settings of the box, as the handheld device will need it for some selections that appear tiny.

The only draw back is there is a 1 to 2 second delay for screen refresh, and depending on streaming app, it may cause a protection issue and drop the playback.

I use an xposed module to turn off protection flag, but it does not turn off HDMI protection over secondary display.

The app can run both over wifi and wired lan, though wired lan is a bit smoother, depending on how good your router can cross connect between wireless and wired connections. Some delay may be more noticeable between the connections.

i use an older app, because my tablet is 4.4.2, though the latest version seems to run on the box, i chose not to, as i like the older version interface.

It is on the Google play store and apkmirror site.
    Thanks
    i prefer using a mouse

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    I never tried, but I hope it works.

Playstore (free)
    or
    Apkpure, includes older versions

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by chenrp View Post

Please review or shad more light
    Basically it makes your phone or tablet into a WYSIWYG remote to your TV box. It is way cool, as you can be away from your TV and see every aspect while controlling it.

I recommend enabling double tap to zoom on the access ability settings of the box, as the handheld device will need it for some selections that appear tiny.

The only draw back is there is a 1 to 2 second delay for screen refresh, and depending on streaming app, it may cause a protection issue and drop the playback.

I use an xposed module to turn off protection flag, but it does not turn off HDMI protection over secondary display.

The app can run both over wifi and wired lan, though wired lan is a bit smoother, depending on how good your router can cross connect between wireless and wired connections. Some delay may be more noticeable between the connections.

i use an older app, because my tablet is 4.4.2, though the latest version seems to run on the box, i chose not to, as i like the older version interface.

It is on the Google play store and apkmirror site.

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I use remodroid and it passes touch entry just fine via my tablet. Much useful when apps require touch commands, and do not support mouse properly.
    Please review or shad more light

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by BrandoR View Post

superceleron Please enable USB touch screen compatibility! I will donate for this feature alone! Name your price!
    I use remodroid and it passes touch entry just fine via my tablet. Much useful when apps require touch commands, and do not support mouse properly.

Leave a comment:

• BrandoR
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    well hi guys, im going to get some holidays soon, so im going to see if i can update some of my roms.
    superceleron Please enable USB touch screen compatibility! I will donate for this feature alone! Name your price!

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 (with voice).

ATV user interface
    Does Netflix in HD (4k With account?)
    $70 U.S.

***Amlogic s922 *** should be out in 2-4 months?
    Expansive
    no extrrnal antenna

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by figamaster View Post
    Hello,complete newb here. Will this firmware work on my Alfawise H96+ Amlogic S912 3/32 GB? I've been told that my board is T92.
    Thanks in advance :-)
    Previous page the same plate, or not?
    Brush green img!

Leave a comment:

• figamaster
    replied
    Hello,complete newb here. Will this firmware work on my Alfawise H96+ Amlogic S912 3/32 GB? I've been told that my board is T92.
    Thanks in advance :-)
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Mecool M8S Pro L 3/32 (with voice).

ATV user interface
    Does Netflix in HD (4k With account?)
    $70 U.S.

***Amlogic s922 *** should be out in 2-4 months?

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Having Netflix (running not on HD) and other cable company apps on my h96 pro plus, it has become the center of the house... so with external antenna and proper cooling heatsink it is running stable.

but I would like to buy a second box... any recommendations for a new box? Maybe superceleron can recommend?

Leave a comment:

• x1hain
    replied
    Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by leotzian View Post
    Hi to all I had installed this rom I have the green board. How to install root? Through the update app I can't Thanks in advance
    TWRP-->Install from zip

Leave a comment:

• leotzian
    replied
    Hi to all I had installed this rom I have the green board. How to install root? Through the update app I can't Thanks in advance

​​​​​
    ​​​​​
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Please..please..please...ehhh
    Don't burn yourself out...holidays for you and the family.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X