Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by chenrp View Post
    Hi,
    i replace the internal antenna with an external one and i am getting 2.4Ghz wifi connection.
    before the replacement i connected to the 5Ghz connection.

i don't have an option to choose prefered network (5GHZ or 2.4Ghz).
    i have root...

how can i choose or see all the 5GHZ connections?

is there an option that the external antenna is 2.4Ghz only?
    solved. it was hw connection issue, 5ghz and 2.4ghz available

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
    Depends on chipset.
    May be you are correct, but here the gui speaks about a replacement of the antenna...

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    I have never heard about separate antennas for 2,4 and 5 GHz...
    Depends on chipset. None of the Chinese boxes have 2x2 band wifi chipset, but some have provisions for a 2x2 band wifi chipset, thus extra antenna connections on the board. Example the X92z board. It has 3 antenna connections, but only one is used. To use all three, you will need a separate blue to oh module mounted on the bottom of the board, and a 2x2 anthos chip swapped in for the 6255 chip.

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by McGiles View Post
    I installed SCV7A immediately after SCV4 on my green board Banggood CZ-S32-V2.2/ 3+32/9377 DDR3- no problem - then tried to install Magisk 16.0 thru trwp but got errors. Couple days later tried Beta Magisk 16.7 thru twrp with nothing corrected from 1st attempt with 16.0. Installed like a charm with root indicated by JoeyKrim's Root Checker. On the integrity check the cts profile false and the 2nd one is green (true) so I have to correct cts profile but it does seem like everything is working OK (haven't given it a good work out yet though).
    Have Installed the same firmware on blue, but it should be the same for green.... Flash the base firmware first, let it boot and go through setup. Then install update on sd card or USB and plug in to the box. Use update to select update firmware and let it update. Then install magisk manager and flash Magisk 16.00 zip. Use shutdown and reboot into recovery and flash universal safety net fix. Once it boots up then use Magisk manager to add play store and play framework in the hide section. Make sure you toggle hide off and on in the settings and reboot. The check in Magisk all should be green and pass safetynet. Once you install Xposed the basic integrity check will fail, but it is the least checked portion of the safetynet. You can install Xposed module to hide Xposed detection, but it may not fix basic integrity checks.

Leave a comment:

• McGiles
    replied
    I installed SCV7A immediately after SCV4 on my green board Banggood CZ-S32-V2.2/ 3+32/9377 DDR3- no problem - then tried to install Magisk 16.0 thru trwp but got errors. Couple days later tried Beta Magisk 16.7 thru twrp with nothing corrected from 1st attempt with 16.0. Installed like a charm with root indicated by JoeyKrim's Root Checker. On the integrity check the cts profile false and the 2nd one is green (true) so I have to correct cts profile but it does seem like everything is working OK (haven't given it a good work out yet though).

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by chenrp View Post
    Hi,
    I have never heard about separate antennas for 2,4 and 5 GHz...

Leave a comment:

• leotzian
    replied
    superceleron Hi I want to ask you a question I have the S912 2GB/16GB version 4 Usb ports with rounded corners box and a blue light all around
    Can I flash you rom? I have and another box ( Beelink GT! Ultimate ) and I am running your Normal Android version with zero problems
    Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Hi,
    i replace the internal antenna with an external one and i am getting 2.4Ghz wifi connection.
    before the replacement i connected to the 5Ghz connection.

i don't have an option to choose prefered network (5GHZ or 2.4Ghz).
    i have root...

how can i choose or see all the 5GHZ connections?

Leave a comment:

• hcardoso483
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Thanks m8 you're the only one that can actually do something, we only try to costomize your custom work, LoL, "Esperemos que vá dando resultado, até agora algumas coisas que tenho visto é em matéria de kernel e com o de fábrica vai dando para por a tua rom a funcionar que de longe é muito melhor (penso que nem seria necessário referir este ponto) quando tiveres tempo será sempre bem vindo e bem apreciado a tal actualização, fica bem..."

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Hi guys/girls, sorry for the lack of updates, but really dont have to much free time this days to do my custom rom work, if anything changes i will update my roms if not...

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• hcardoso483
    replied
    You're welcome, mate take care...

Leave a comment:

• nickgr
    replied
    Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

The worse thing that can happen is the rom not to boot like it is not booting now it's a very Same simptom if you flash wrong firmware you can always go back by flashing stock, but I don't advice on that becouse I don't know if you are aware of the different methods to flash firmware in case of trouble

actually by flashing a rom the kernel gets overwritten it does erase everything but not the bootloader if you choose not to, kernel and bootloader are 2 different things and I think you know that but you got a bit confused, try doing this way

1 Install your stock firmware
    2 boot to twrp with the sdcard (do you know how to boot to recovery from the sdcard?) Open scv7.zip in WinZip and extract recovery.img copy that to the root of the sdcard get the sdcard in the box tray press and hold the reset button plug power hold it untill you see TWRP booting logo you will see the H96 logo first then after recovery boot make a backup of the boot partition (that's the kernel)
    3 flash your scv4.img with the USB burning tool
    4 before you do the first boot go to twrp and restore the boot partition you backed up early reboot, now it should pass the boot logo and start booting if not that's becouse your model is a newer one and there is no support for it yet but I belebel if you do this properly it will work
    I followed your instructions but unfortunately the box didn't start again. I have come to the conclusion that it's either a faulty hardware or a newer version that is not compatible with SuperCeleron's roms. However I would like to thank you once more for taking the time to reply and give me directions.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    Originally posted by nickgr View Post

I know, I didn't use the v2 v3 firmware but only the v6 ones
    https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A firmware for CZ-SV32-v2.2-v3 ! Not for CZ-SV32-V6!

Leave a comment:

• hcardoso483
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr.Pancho View Post

This firmware is not apropiate for our board.
    Our board is CZ-S32-v6!!!!! (You have same board as me)
    Let me translate this for you CZ-S32-V2.2-V3 S912
    CZ-S32- This is your board code
    V2.2 -This is your Board revision
    V3- This is The firmware version
    S912 This is your SOC (system on chip)

Look at the picture that's my board, check what revision your PCB is an try to find the appropriate stock firmware for it just in case you run in to problems stock rom is the better way to fix things that I know of

Leave a comment:

Working...
X