Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by kokopo View Post
    Hy
    Stupid question
    This rom work on H96 Pro Plus 2/16 ?
    Thx
    Try this:
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• kokopo
    replied
    Hy
    Stupid question
    This rom work on H96 Pro Plus 2/16 ?
    Thx

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk
    Something test ?

Thread :
    Last edited by Dr.Pancho; 07-17-2018, 17:40. Reason: thread

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    Originally posted by bomama View Post
    Hi,

Can I install this rom on a X92 S912 3GB/32 GB device ? I have poison rom 4.3 currently running on it.

Thank you,
    More details, photo of motherboard, dmesg? This info is more util !!!!

I propose to generate a new thread. An excel table in a Google drive, which is public for editing. Then each one enters the data of his H96 that works with SCV7A or another ROM.
    Last edited by Dr.Pancho; 07-17-2018, 16:49. Reason: corrector fail

Leave a comment:

• bomama
    replied
    Hi,

Can I install this rom on a X92 S912 3GB/32 GB device ? I have poison rom 4.3 currently running on it.

Thank you,

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Updated 1º post with Blue PCB LPDDR3 IMG.
    Excelent!!!! Thank You!!!

Leave a comment:

• hvemasan
    replied
    It's working perfectly fine for me.

Hotstar Download for PC
    How to Hide WhatsApp chat

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    This is my H96 PRO+
    Post with 3 votes and 80 views. Shared by panchopapadezoe13. H96 PRO + 4K 3GB LPDDR3 16 GB STORAGE.

Leave a comment:

• Dr.Pancho
    replied
    Hi. I am new here. My H96 Pro Plus (3GB DDR3 / 16 GB) is generic. After installing SUPER SU and updating binaries it was broken (bootloop).
    I installed SCV4 using the procedure by sdcard. Then via OTA I installed SCV7A.
    Happy!! My H96 came back to life !! Thank you SUPERCELERON, thanks to everyone who has collaborated with tutorials and improvements.
    I have a problem, I can not make the DLNA work. Is it a known problem of SCV7A? I can collaborate to solve it. EDIT 1: Working now, after 2 reboot.

Now can I do the ROOT? Magisk? Guide yo a newbie
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    Last edited by Dr.Pancho; 07-16-2018, 22:59. Reason: working now

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Look for the one that has 04/2018 or later date code. I also updated all the system files that were for 6.0.1. It has been a long on going issue with firmwares both factory and customised. All my system files are now 7.1.2. I posted some findings, about after applying the updated files, that may be from clearing cache or doing à factory reset. Found my wake up from sleep is 100% stable wake up by tv from box's long term sleep.

Leave a comment:

• scottba
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I had my mac do the same after trying a firmware... decided to install latest factory firmware and it popped in a proper mac.

happy with my factory firmware, as it has been updated with patches. Plus I don't need to run android tv firmware to run some android tv apps. Just side load and use TV launcher to run them.
    where did you get your latest factory firmware? i got all the latest i thought... from the mega account associated on this site with all (nearly all) the amlogic launchers.

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by scottba View Post

done, and done, chip said 9377 and tried scv7a nothing worked. wifi kept coming up with an invalid mac address 02:00:00:00:00, amazon.com purchase already returned and getting new one today.
    I like amazon because of the return policy but its like a roulette wheel on these seller branded boxes.
    I had my mac do the same after trying a firmware... decided to install latest factory firmware and it popped in a proper mac.

happy with my factory firmware, as it has been updated with patches. Plus I don't need to run android tv firmware to run some android tv apps. Just side load and use TV launcher to run them.

Leave a comment:

• scottba
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

I really don't know... try...Why don't you open the box and look what is written on the WiFi chip? Try to install SCV7A. Then you will see whether WiFi will work, or no...
    done, and done, chip said 9377 and tried scv7a nothing worked. wifi kept coming up with an invalid mac address 02:00:00:00:00, amazon.com purchase already returned and getting new one today.
    I like amazon because of the return policy but its like a roulette wheel on these seller branded boxes.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	534.4 KB
ID:	735188
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by scottba View Post

I tried the benchmark tools and they showed the chip as 9377 prior to my flashing. do you think that terminal emulator would possibly show something else using the pure linux?
    I really don't know... try...Why don't you open the box and look what is written on the WiFi chip? Try to install SCV7A. Then you will see whether WiFi will work, or no...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X