Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottba
    replied
    Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    May be the WiFi chipset is another. To sea what is the WiFi chipset, install terminal emulator from the market and type on it the fallowing:
    dmesg | grep -1 9377
    dmesg | grep -1 6255
    dmesg | grep -1 8223

I tried the benchmark tools and they showed the chip as 9377 prior to my flashing. do you think that terminal emulator would possibly show something else using the pure linux?

Leave a comment:

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by scottba View Post
    from investigation it seems this is not a true h96 pro+ as it only has 2 usb ports and the hidden ones are not there.
    May be the WiFi chipset is another. To sea what is the WiFi chipset, install terminal emulator from the market and type on it the fallowing:
    dmesg | grep -1 9377
    dmesg | grep -1 6255
    dmesg | grep -1 8223

Leave a comment:

• scottba
    replied
    Hi all, i'm kind of lost... got the h96 pro+ from amazon, 1st box i got the way i wanted then 3 days before return expired it started acting up, crashing and visual artifacts, then freeze. the next one i got last thursday, tried to change from the stock launcher to any of the other mediabox launchers and all would crash, bluetooth didn't pair with my cell phone so i tried to flash with different firmware thinking maybe something was stuck. the box flashed no problem but wifi and bluetooth no longer work. how do i recover? can i recover or do i just send back? from investigation it seems this is not a true h96 pro+ as it only has 2 usb ports and the hidden ones are not there.

Leave a comment:

• -=XtAbIT=-
    replied
    i think there is now chance of wisdom support in the next time, who can i buy a supportet h96 box?
    my wisdom S912-TV-V2.0 came from gearbest

Leave a comment:

• nickgr
    replied
    Originally posted by thewebexpert View Post

When you see those 4 circles, it can take 20 minutes for it to finally come up. you just need to wait really patiently. also make sure you have a google power supply or plug it in to your TV via USB
    Hey thanks for the reply. The circles are moving at first but after 1 minute or so they freeze. No matter how long I wait nothing happens. I have the power supply that came with the box itself, do you think this can be the issue?

Leave a comment:

• thewebexpert
    replied
    Originally posted by nickgr View Post
    Hello everyone, I really need your help. I recently bought an H96 Pro+ 3/16 tv box (it's the one with the blue pcb LPDDR3 V6) and the rom that came with it is causing me trouble (freezing and crashing all the time). I tried installing both SuperCeleron's roms but eventhough they succesfully flash up to 100% the box never starts after that. Most of the times it doesn't get past the first blue boot screen, sometimes it shows 4 circles going round and then it freezes. The only rom that seems to be loading is this ---> "aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409_ubootfix.img" but it's quite unstable like the one that it had on when I first bought it. Can you please give me a hint? Thanks in advance
    When you see those 4 circles, it can take 20 minutes for it to finally come up. you just need to wait really patiently. also make sure you have a google power supply or plug it in to your TV via USB

Leave a comment:

• nickgr
    replied
    Hello everyone, I really need your help. I recently bought an H96 Pro+ 3/16 tv box (it's the one with the blue pcb LPDDR3 V6) and the rom that came with it is causing me trouble (freezing and crashing all the time). I tried installing both SuperCeleron's roms but eventhough they succesfully flash up to 100% the box never starts after that. Most of the times it doesn't get past the first blue boot screen, sometimes it shows 4 circles going round and then it freezes. The only rom that seems to be loading is this ---> "aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409_ubootfix.img" but it's quite unstable like the one that it had on when I first bought it. Can you please give me a hint? Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• eXcer
    replied
    Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
    Okay mate here it is the app that allows you to use any gamepad on any Android device , after installation you need to reboot then go to language and input and enable the controller app, then open the app and configure your gamepad, that's it easy cakes...
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

share some love..
    Thank you. I will test as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• hcardoso483
    replied
    Originally posted by eXcer View Post

I appreciate it. Thanks!
    Okay mate here it is the app that allows you to use any gamepad on any Android device , after installation you need to reboot then go to language and input and enable the controller app, then open the app and configure your gamepad, that's it easy cakes...
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

share some love..

Leave a comment:

• hcardoso483
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

I have no issues with mobile apps on Android TV. I use my tablet as a remote touch screen display to do everything on the TV as if it was my tablet miracasting. It's great, I can spy on what is being played on the TV, or take over the TV from the garage. Will eventually set it up to allow Internet access so I can do things remotely while away. I am a freaking TV God, and my kids hate me for it. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Damn yeah... Mine too Whohah, HAAAHaahaha, it's great...

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
    Here I want to downgrade and run 6.0.1 and peeps are wanting to upgrade to 8.0, go figure.
    You probably own a mibox
    our h96 pro plus unlike the mibox has a native rj45 Ethernet port and 4 USB ports

Leave a comment:

• red_runner
    replied
    Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
    eXcer
    Tried all available Chicken Invaders and GTA SA I think (have toi check). Wanted to try Assasin's Creed, but never found time.

I use Normal rom (this one) as it gives me better Google Play support.

red_runner
    Doesn't Amazon Prime need Widevine L1 like Netflix?
    Yeah it needs a Microsoft DRM it seems. So no solution as of yet

Leave a comment:

• ch3mn3y
    replied
    eXcer
    Tried all available Chicken Invaders and GTA SA I think (have toi check). Wanted to try Assasin's Creed, but never found time.

I use Normal rom (this one) as it gives me better Google Play support.

red_runner
    Doesn't Amazon Prime need Widevine L1 like Netflix?

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Originally posted by red_runner View Post
    Which amazon prime video apk are you guys using in this ROM, apart from the mobile cersion which actually sucks on the android tv boxes. Anyone using Android TV version. Please help..
    I have no issues with mobile apps on Android TV. I use my tablet as a remote touch screen display to do everything on the TV as if it was my tablet miracasting. It's great, I can spy on what is being played on the TV, or take over the TV from the garage. Will eventually set it up to allow Internet access so I can do things remotely while away. I am a freaking TV God, and my kids hate me for it. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leave a comment:

• red_runner
    replied
    Which amazon prime video apk are you guys using in this ROM, apart from the mobile cersion which actually sucks on the android tv boxes. Anyone using Android TV version. Please help..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X