Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ ArmaBene - You may have a weird H96 Pro+ like me. Ive used both burning techniques with multiple Android 7 firmwares with the same result. The status bar stops @ 2%. This happens with all Nougat Fw's I've tested. My box will load any Android 6 firmwares but refuses to load 7. Ive decided to stick with SCV3A-ATV. It does everything I need it to. Runs plenty fast and stays cool. Some of these boxes are weird beasts. If you find a solution, let me know. For now I'm staying content. I just wanna watch TV & Listen to music!

Comment

New bug found SVC4B:

PS3 pad USB wired to box; D-pad up button opens file browser and start button opens app selection.
      Same issue when using bluetooth wirless. Tested on dead trigger app and no movement.
      Beach buggy I can move with thumbsticks and shoulder buttons.

PS3 pad worked perfect on SVC4.

Ipeg joypad still not working.

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        k thks i will check that later!

Ey Superceleron

I finally managed to make time for getting a clean ftmc log for ya:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

there ya go. All I do is start a stream with simple iptv

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post
        Ey Superceleron

I finally managed to make time for getting a clean ftmc log for ya:

Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

there ya go. All I do is start a stream with simple iptv
        ??? you have rkcodec enabled?????

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

??? you have rkcodec enabled?????
          hmm apparently.. but happened without as well.. (also it fails loading, so can't really call it enabled :P )

but yeh was messing about trying to fix it.. apparently I enabled it during testing

Comment

i dont see nothing in the log... well with time i will test myself!

Comment

boo :P IPTV is the only reason I'm not on FTMC right now. Rest seems more logical, Kodi itself is not without flaw either. If I enable passhtrough for sound, some movies don't have sound. (known bug, ergo not enabling passthrough)

Comment

sorry for offtopic anyone know any working adaway addon for nougat 7.1.2

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                  sorry for offtopic anyone know any working adaway addon for nougat 7.1.2
                  get FDroid.apk run and search for for adaway install

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post

get FDroid.apk run and search for for adaway install
                    ok thanks

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post to SCV5 OTA....

Comment

remember guys after update ya have to root again if you want root

Comment

Correct, and im done on the H96 for the next month or more.... just updating the ATV one and off...

Comment

Thanks superceleron, SCV5..lol you're a machine. I just finished setting up(SCV4b) on my box 2 hrs ago. (testing out different things..still have SPMC to install)

Onwards and upwards.

Comment

Thank you for the info. I did it with magisk.
                              Last edited by HilariousPT; 09-04-2017, 04:40. Reason: found out solution

Comment

Working...
                              X