Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
    for DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

so yes it will run fine .. if you dont have the 9377 chipset then Wifi will not work but Lan will
    thank you sooo much for your direct answer, I will look into how to figure out the version on the wifi chip (I assume I will have to open the box again) but that should be simple enough!

If I need to delete my previous post, I will gladly do soo..thanks again Wwmoggy!

Comment

What mods have you done to the external box case to sort the heat issue?

i might put a pc fan on.
      i might change the thermal pads as well.

I switch the box on/off three time to get it run properly..
      Last edited by Kingmarth; 09-05-2017, 17:12.

Comment

Hi guys,

Great work with the ROM . Works amazing

One small thing (issue I am having). Hopefully someone can figure this out because I can't.

I use the Sportsnet now app (from Canada). Allows me to live stream sports. I have a legit subscription

When i was on stock firmware 7.1.1 I was able to stream in HD no problem. Very clear picture.
        Now that i'm on this firmware the feed only comes in what looks like 480p.
        I did nothing to the app and changed nothing. Just the same download and log into credentials. But not only shows up in sd quality.

Anybody have any ideas what this could be.

The build prop to which version i'm downloading?
        Maybe the bitrate is locked to only stream lower quality on the rom (not sure if that makes sense)

Thanks in advance guys
        Hoping to figure this one out

Thanks SC

Comment

1º About the codec sleep, try to go to settings -> screen saver and change "when to start" from 5 min to 2h.
          2º looks like that reboot app have problems with some usb sticks, use a sdcard if you have that problem... the sdcard need to formated as FAT32 and the update should be in the "root" of the sdcard.
          3º option, attach a mouse and load the update to the update app and update, that will boot to recovery and then go to the mount -> "mount usb-otg" select it, go back and go tp "install" and "Select Storage" in that selete "USB OTG" the mouse lags a bit dont worry is normal, press ok and voila you will see the update zip... now just select it and flash it and in the end reboot... easy!

Comment

Can anybody help me I installed this firmware on t95z and it works like a charm... totally smooth everything works great...except two things
            1: I am facing one issue in kodi 17.3 and 17.4 that whenever I enable passthrough I hear nothing from my speakers... My led is attached to my AV reciever... Is there anything someone can help me with?
            2: Secondly if I install youTube Leanback app instead of the default Youtube app in this firmware( cause it doesn't gives an option to select resolution) , I can't get to select the 4k resolution?

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
              Can anybody help me I installed this firmware on t95z and it works like a charm... totally smooth everything works great...except two things
              1: I am facing one issue in kodi 17.3 and 17.4 that whenever I enable passthrough I hear nothing from my speakers... My led is attached to my AV reciever... Is there anything someone can help me with?
              2: Secondly if I install youTube Leanback app instead of the default Youtube app in this firmware( cause it doesn't gives an option to select resolution) , I can't get to select the 4k resolution?
              1º dunno i cant test passthrough since i dont have one....
              2º dont change it, you only get 4k on the included one... that included one is the new YT leanback V2 and is auto sensing it detects your resolution and internet speed and changes it to 4k if you have the correct parameters, just like netflix on L1 devices!

Comment

I have issue 1 too .. but yeh don't enable passthrough is the only fix for now it seems..

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post

I have issue 1 too .. but yeh don't enable passthrough is the only fix for now it seems..
                  Well im working on it... im really getting annoyed of this box/rom...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Lol ... no need to get annoyed . You really are helping billions of people out there.. Do it if you can cause seriously this ROM rox... but this issue is in both ATV version and this version , so it's a humblest request to work on this... And yes for your guidance it works great on FTMC and Kodi 16.1 but you see both these apps don't have an option to enable DTS-HD and TRUE-HD capable recievers...

Thanks a ton in advance ..

Comment

^.^ no need to get annoyed :P love your work.. you've helped most of us here.. I wish my android game was strong and I could help out.. but I'm just a lowly C# dev :P and a lazy one at it :P

Comment

Lol in only annoyed because i should be working on other stuff by now...
                        well i have rls a test build to test the passthrough, but is ATV version.... if anyone is on ATV version plz test it and i then port to this one!

Comment

pft.. welcome to a day in my work :P it basically is entirely "I should be working" throughout the whole day

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post
                            pft.. welcome to a day in my work :P it basically is entirely "I should be working" throughout the whole day
                            LOL ok
                            Well move on, i hope i fixed it!

Comment

Lol in only annoyed because i should be working on other stuff by now...
                              well i have rls a test build to test the passthrough, but is ATV version.... if anyone is on ATV version plz test it and i then port to this one!
                              Where can I get the test release?? I am on ATV version already

Comment

Where can I get the test release?? I am on ATV version already

Comment

Working...
                                X