Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the ones that on the normal(this one) here is the test build: http://freaktab.org/51f73f6c57edabe5

Comment

Thanks a ton ...will check and let you know soon

Comment

superceleron
        IT WORKED AS A CHARM THANK GOD... DIDN'T NOTICE THE EXTRA DROID SETTINGS OPTION

ATV VERSION WORKS ...PASSTHROUGH IS GOOD TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
          I am sorry superceleron but it's still the same .FTMC works but KODI 17 isn't passing
          k thks... fux it for now... i will come back to it when i can test it properly.

Comment

Please make an official proper release on this post or will this link be enough ??
            I don't need to download it again do I?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

k thks... fux it for now... i will come back to it when i can test it properly.
              No it worked it passed the passthrough test completely
              Last edited by yudi.15; 09-06-2017, 01:41.

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post

No it worked ATV version passed the passthrough test completely
                ok move the atv reply's only to the other thread, this one is only for the "normal" but what happens in the other affects this one also....

Comment

Hello i am wondering how to update the ota firmware?

Comment

why people are moding the heatsing and adding fans?
                    i don't understand... the system stuck becasue of temperature issues??

what are the max stock temp on this device?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                      why people are moding the heatsing and adding fans?
                      i don't understand... the system stuck becasue of temperature issues??

what are the max stock temp on this device?
                      I for one seem to have heat issues. But it's in an enclosed cabinet with another heat source (my sound receiver)

So will move it outside soon (just well, kid at home so really can't mess around with it without him trying to "help" )

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post

I for one seem to have heat issues. But it's in an enclosed cabinet with another heat source (my sound receiver)

So will move it outside soon (just well, kid at home so really can't mess around with it without him trying to "help" )
                        what heat issue?
                        what is the max temp for this device untill it is thermal throttle?

Comment

what heat issue?
                          similar to what you describe, it just suddenly hangs and need a full reboot. I don't know working temperatures (asked before but I had no reply)

but yeah I can't really properly give test results when my testing conditions are wrong.

Comment

what heat issue?
                            the max cpu temp is 105 cº if i remember correctly, is starts throttling at 70... but on this box it goes way up to 80/90cº and then hard lock!
                            There are some problems with the hw design of the box... box itself not enough vents, and the quality of some chips etc... you may get lucky or you dont! lol

Comment

70 doesn't seem to be the temp I'm making but I could be wrong.

Are there examples what's wrong with the design of the box? And is there like a makeshift rememdy?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

the max cpu temp is 105 cº if i remember correctly, is starts throttling at 70... but on this box it goes way up to 80/90cº and then hard lock!
                                There are some problems with the hw design of the box... box itself not enough vents, and the quality of some chips etc... you may get lucky or you dont! lol
                                i couldn't see any vents on this box...
                                any nice looking mod?

sry but all i have seen are very ugly...

Comment

Working...
                                X