Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron do you have the flash zip for wifi chipset 6255 sir! it's work on Lan only in my box! This firmware is perfect for me!

Comment

Hi there, i flashed SCV4-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.img through sd card. I am trying to update to the latest SCV5 but i cant do anything. I tried firstl of all through OTA but it reboots and stays black. I tried through sd card, i used twrp recovery and i got ERROR 7. I put the firmware on sd card and on internal memory, i got the same error 7. How can i update to latest firmware, what else can i do/? Thanks in advance

Comment

you have to do the updates in order . or wait till later today for V6

Comment

Updated 1º post with Cumulative OTA SCV6.... CUMULATIVE = means you can be in any or my previous SCV4*/SCV5 rom version and it will update just fine to this one!
          Last edited by superceleron; 09-07-2017, 16:55.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
            Updated 1� post with Cumulative OTA SCV6.... CUMULATIVE = means you can be in any rom version and it will update just fine to this one!
            Thanks and perfect. I waiting it.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              Updated 1º post with Cumulative OTA SCV6.... CUMULATIVE = means you can be in any rom version and it will update just fine to this one!
              Just in time! Great news! Thankc SC for the new update. I am already downloading it. I will try it later!

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                I like modding them .. I have an idel temp of 35C norm 38c max 45c
                Two heat sinks on top of each other, i didn't think that would work...

what size is that heat sink ?
                Last edited by Kingmarth; 09-07-2017, 19:03.

Comment

Thanks so much SC

Will try tonight

I appreciate you looking into the HD video streaming. I am going to test it out myself. The main 2 apps I use are CP24 and sportsnet now for streaming live . Hopefully they will come in in HD now and not SD like before.

You rock

keep you posted

Comment

@ superceleron,
                    Thanks for the newest firmware.
                    Just briefly using. Top and bottom nav bars are working in Action Launcher.

Comment

Superceleron only one things.
                      Can You add in next ota in layout folder this file for physical keyboard?
                      Thanks. I have to flash any update.

It's config file for rii mini i8 keyboard

Comment

Updated 1º post with Cumulative OTA SCV6.... CUMULATIVE = means you can be in any or my previous SCV4*/SCV5 rom version and it will update just fine to this one!
                        I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks
                        NC

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
                          Superceleron only one things.
                          Can You add in next ota in layout folder this file for physical keyboard?
                          Thanks. I have to flash any update.

It's config file for rii mini i8 keyboard

sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post

Two heat sinks on top of each other, i didn't think that would work...

what size is that heat sink ?
                            28 x 28 x7 mm and the original sandwiched in the center

Comment

Sorry this is first time me flashing any image on my H96+ pro 3/32gb box. I think I don't have DDR4 board as it does not say on it.

In Burn Card Maker should I tick erase_bootloader or not for SCV6 img file. As the box has factory rom on it.

Thanks.

Comment

Nova launcher? yes i know about it... it will stay like that for a while...

Well that all depends on the APP, on how it works... i need to check with my ISP tv app!
                                yes i tested on action launcher and nova ,even with ota 6 ...crash

Comment

Working...
                                X