Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to also set a widget in Action Launcher. Widget crashed as soon as I placed it on desktop.
    I tried again, but this time placing the widget in Action Launchers "Quick Page" side widget drawer. That worked!
    I then dragged the widget from the "Quick Page" to a desktop position and that worked!
    I removed the widget off the desktop and tried to repeat the same action...widget crash

The widget will no longer go into the "Quick page" widget drawer.
    Action Launcher tells me the empty drawer is... full!
    Disable the "Quick Page " and reboot ..re-enable the "Quick Page" and any attempt to place a widget in the blank widget drawer says it's full.

Computers are your friend, all hail the mighty computer!

Comment

Hello
      I have been reading and testing different things . I still have an issue with the setup of the update preocess
      UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV6 (OTA)
      the update of the img is trivial with the usb burning tool, but the OTA, who do I upgrade to scv6, the files must be unpacked somewhere or ? Thank you for the reply .
      I looked for a tutorial on ota but didn't see much

Comment

Originally posted by wunga View Post
        Hello
        I have been reading and testing different things . I still have an issue with the setup of the update preocess
        UPDATE LIKE THIS - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV6 (OTA)
        the update of the img is trivial with the usb burning tool, but the OTA, who do I upgrade to scv6, the files must be unpacked somewhere or ? Thank you for the reply .
        I looked for a tutorial on ota but didn't see much
        put zip on usb stick, fire update tool, point it at zip.. done

do note you have to do all steps afaik (not updated to 5 even yet)

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post

yes i tested on action launcher and nova ,even with ota 6 ...crash
          Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
          I tried to also set a widget in Action Launcher. Widget crashed as soon as I placed it on desktop.
          I tried again, but this time placing the widget in Action Launchers "Quick Page" side widget drawer. That worked!
          I then dragged the widget from the "Quick Page" to a desktop position and that worked!
          I removed the widget off the desktop and tried to repeat the same action...widget crash

The widget will no longer go into the "Quick page" widget drawer.
          Action Launcher tells me the empty drawer is... full!
          Disable the "Quick Page " and reboot ..re-enable the "Quick Page" and any attempt to place a widget in the blank widget drawer says it's full.

Computers are your friend, all hail the mighty computer!
          Well i will get to it one day... for now stays like that!
          Time to move on for now to other roms/devices!

Comment

@ superceleron,
            Thanks, I don't use widgets..but best to document any bugs before getting entrenched causing other problems later on.

Would it be better to have a sticky post for bugs or... "log cats" etc. Just an idea..so your release post does not get clogged with yeah! and Nays! which new people don't try to read?
            Something you can peruse to investigate or dismiss..?

As an example: I used ES Task Manager v2.06. It no longer saves my settings nor does it see active apps to close. I installed from Playstore(should work), but is it Android 7 or 64 bit ?
            Therefore Google's fault and not a bug in your firmware?

Just trying to help,
            Reap

Comment

Can anyone provide the link to 6.0 firmware for this box ?

DDR 4 verison.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post
                Can anyone provide the link to 6.0 firmware for this box ?

DDR 4 verison.
                go to page one

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post

go to page one
                  I meant Marshmallow android v6.0... my bad not explaining properly.

Comment

I want to flash to this rom, but i don´t want open to usee the usb-ota port. Can i do with the sd-card and the tool burn-card-maker? In the same way as i did with the update from marshmallow to Nougat original rom?

Can if flash directly to the SCV6 - 7.1.2?

But how i do it, this is not a img File but a zip file.
                    Is there no img File vor SCV6

And what about TWRP, how i get TWRP recovery onto my box?

This is my actual situation: AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 - DDR3 rom

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1504951707.png

on page 1 says: use usb burning tool, i don´t want use usb-stick, but the sd-card. And i have the burn card maker installed which i used with the .img rom file for updating from android 6 to 7

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                      I want to flash to this rom, but i don´t want open to usee the usb-ota port. Can i do with the sd-card and the tool burn-card-maker? In the same way as i did with the update from marshmallow to Nougat original rom?

Can if flash directly to the SCV6 - 7.1.2?

But how i do it, this is not a img File but a zip file.
                      Is there no img File vor SCV6

And what about TWRP, how i get TWRP recovery onto my box?

This is my actual situation: AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 - DDR3 rom

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1504951707.png

on page 1 says: use usb burning tool, i don´t want use usb-stick, but the sd-card. And i have the burn card maker installed which i used with the .img rom file for updating from android 6 to 7

as contradictory it is, you just use the normal usb port and connect it to your normal usb port (male A to male A).. you don't need the OTG port (I'm not even sure if this one has a specific OTG port)

getting to TWRP seems pointless, if you root it you can use a tool that reboots to recovery. But everything I try there tends to return with an error

Comment

Hi Guys,

I Installed SCV4 using usb burning tool on my R-TV Box S10, works brillant.

Now trying to upgrade to SCV6 using SD card and the zip file, the upgrade tool shutdown the box then i see the boot screen then the box goes unresponsive and my TV complain about having no source.

I left if for over half our but nothing happens.

Any clue ?

Comment

@ tombraga, Please refrain from using Burn Card Maker... Stay with USB Tool and cable method for SCV4.
                          I have heard Card Maker work for lots of people. But others and myself included have bricked one of these boxes.

I believe the OTG port is the one nearest the power port? You must unzip the SCV4 and use Burn Tool to flash. You can put the OTA zips on sd card or leave them in download folder(not suggested best practice) After, you can use the app drawer "Update" and and choose >Local install SCV4a > SCV4b etc..in succession.
                          If you root after SCV4, you can reboot into recovery and install a>b> up to SCV6.(Each time you would have to re-root so as to be able to boot to recovery...last method is way longer effort.

Just don't want to hear the scream from across the planet.
                          Reap

Comment

@ rafik24. Did you try to flash again SCV4? with USB Tool to start fresh? Maybe your zips are corrupt. Did you flash each zip a> b>5 finally SCV6?

More info gets more help.

Reap

Edit: rafik24, sorry my bad. I've been educated by our member wunga. Your jump from SCV4 to SCV6 is proper method. Suggest to re-flash SCV4
                            Last edited by ReaperMan; 09-09-2017, 18:19.

Comment

I thought it was fashing svc4 using usb burning tool then directly svc6-ota str8 from update application or through recovery twrp ? no need to go over svc5 or I got it wrong ? I dont even see svc5 on #|1 page
                              OTA are cumulative updates .. as long as you are on based img ..

Comment

Thanks for sharing wunga, I should jump back and re-read first post once in a while. I archive all updates for later use, family and friends expect support...forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X