Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kodi 17.2 is out with bug and security fixes https://kodi.tv/article/kodi-v172-mi...curity-release

Comment

Well, scv2 should be out in a few days...
      Added for now navigation bar and status bar auto hide, fixed superuser and modded a bit the framework and other little stuff....

Comment

superceleron - Thanks for all your efforts. I am newbie here & recently got a Alfawise H96Pro+ hardware with 6.0 stock running. I do see yours is latest stock modded ones & based on posts here, I see it is good one to flash. As am newbie to this flashing stuff, how to use USB flashing for my model (any video links to my hardware)? also can we use SD card method for your modded image to flash the same on my hardware (I see its little easier as per the Utube videos)? Please help. Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Valek View Post "merci à lui"

Install firmware with a microSD card

STEP 1 (download and extract).
          Download :

Burn Card Maker and firmware

Extract "TF.rar" and firmware in the same folder.
          Now you get "Burn_Card_Maker.exe" and firmware file.

Rename le firmware update.img

Put a microSD card in your computer (on Windows) and go to the second step.

STEP 2 ("make" the microSD card)
          Run "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
          The first time it's in chinese, click on the top lef menu, click on the second option, check "English" and put "OK".
          Close and restart "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
          Chose disk: (Letter of your microSD card)
          "YES" must be check 3 times for "To Partition and Format", "erase_flash" and "Reboot" (erase_bootloader must be uncheck).
          Click on "Open" and chose firmware img.
          Click on "Make", format the microSD card (default settings), after that the rom copy begin on the microSD card, when it's done you get a "Success" message.

STEP 3 (installation)
          Now, insert the microSD card in the device (power supply unplug/off).
          Let your TV on and the HDMI cable plugged.
          With a paper clip or other, press the reset button and hold it (small hole under the box), in the same time plug the power supply on the Beelink GT1.

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
            Originally posted by Valek View Post "merci à lui"

Install firmware with a microSD card

STEP 1 (download and extract).
            Download :

Burn Card Maker and firmware

Extract "TF.rar" and firmware in the same folder.
            Now you get "Burn_Card_Maker.exe" and firmware file.

Rename le firmware update.img

Put a microSD card in your computer (on Windows) and go to the second step.

STEP 2 ("make" the microSD card)
            Run "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
            The first time it's in chinese, click on the top lef menu, click on the second option, check "English" and put "OK".
            Close and restart "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
            Chose disk: (Letter of your microSD card)
            "YES" must be check 3 times for "To Partition and Format", "erase_flash" and "Reboot" (erase_bootloader must be uncheck).
            Click on "Open" and chose firmware img.
            Click on "Make", format the microSD card (default settings), after that the rom copy begin on the microSD card, when it's done you get a "Success" message.

STEP 3 (installation)
            Now, insert the microSD card in the device (power supply unplug/off).
            Let your TV on and the HDMI cable plugged.
            With a paper clip or other, press the reset button and hold it (small hole under the box), in the same time plug the power supply on the Beelink GT1.
            wwmoggy - Thanks, does this method works with the image shared by SC in this thread? It was mentioned in the install section to use USB burning & hence am querying here.

Comment

yes it does I used it just remember to rename the image file to update.img first

Comment

yes it does I used it just remember to rename the image file to update.img first
                Thanks a lot & I will try to flash this image in my free time & let you all know my experience.

Comment

found two videos on how to do 7.1 update using mico sdcard

H96 Pro Plus Firmware Upgrade To Android 7.1 - https://wp.me/p7Izmk-iMGearBest - http://shrsl.com/14fbg GeekBuying - http://shrsl.com/15oqa Banggood ...

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Beats audio, maybe!
                    magisk, i need to see how it works since i never use it!
                    magisk fixes the netflix issue by making it look unrooted and unmodified. also works like xposed

as for viper audio - if it would provide dts decoding, would be great

Comment

can we update the rom using the update and backup app once v2 comes out without reloading everything?

Comment

nope would be nice though

Comment

I was returned a new H96pro+ back from the distributor due to power shut off issue. It is upgraded DDR4 ram with 7.1 rom and everything work fine now. I have tried several ways to flash the TMRP but all failed. Is there any different way to flash TMRP in 7.1? Please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry for my typo, I meant to flash TWRP not TMRP....

Comment

found two videos on how to do 7.1 update using mico sdcard

H96 Pro Plus Firmware Upgrade To Android 7.1 - https://wp.me/p7Izmk-iMGearBest - http://shrsl.com/14fbg GeekBuying - http://shrsl.com/15oqa Banggood ...

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

wwmoggy - Thanks, I have seen these videos & hence queried as it looks pretty straight forward than USB burning tool (which I don't see any videos using Alfawise H96 Pro + box).

Comment

Originally posted by ppoon View Post
                                I was returned a new H96pro+ back from the distributor due to power shut off issue. It is upgraded DDR4 ram with 7.1 rom and everything work fine now. I have tried several ways to flash the TMRP but all failed. Is there any different way to flash TMRP in 7.1? Please advise. Thanks.
                                DDR4? hmm weird... lol
                                Until now i dint found a twrp for 7, you need to wait for one of the twrp gurus fix it since the changes on recovery from 6 to 7 was a bit big and the old ways of doing it simple stop working!

Comment

Working...
                                X