Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djmulder View Post

put zip on usb stick, fire update tool, point it at zip.. done
    what do you mean with fire update tool, where i can find the tool? is this a app which i have to install first ?

Comment

When we are talking about Routers I have Mostly Atheros AR9344 Based Routers since they work as a Bridge, But it seems that wifi is an Issue at least with the qca9377 Chips for this wifi chip set you are better off with a Broadcom chip based Router, The wireless works better for the 9377.

I have most of my Computer equipment in the Basement it is cooler there so I use a Bridge to get access to the Main Router on the Main Floor, Then I use another Router just for vpn access.

I was just using the Atheros Based routers but was having issues with some boxes and wireless connections since I changed the router to a Broadcom Router that issue has vanished.

Just a Note I use dd-wrt on all my Routers.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

what do you mean with fire update tool, where i can find the tool? is this a app which i have to install first ?
        the update app on your android open it select local up date then select the scv6 OTA file zip file next confirm your box will reboot and install the update its not rooted . read the posts here on how to root it .

I am sick

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post

the update app on your android open it select local up date then select the scv6 OTA file zip file next confirm your box will reboot and install the update its not rooted . read the posts here on how to root it .

I am sick
          i tried to understand all the posts about root, but it is not very clear for me. I am used to have on my tablets the recovery twrp and also work with fastboot.
          So there it´s clear for me, how to flash supersu for example, but here with the tv-box, it is different.

Also i tried to find out if it is possible to update/install from original Android 7.1.1 which came with my box directly to SCV4?
          Last edited by tombraga; 09-15-2017, 20:03.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
            @ tombraga,

Just a test....With Burn Tool visible, when you attach usb cable, does your windows detect your device and Burn Tool display port connection?
            If your drivers are successfully installed then you are good to go. Detach cable and start my suggested procedure.

Reap
            I made the test, i started the burn tool and connected the box with the pc, but nothing appeared in the burn tool window. Only the tv-box switched on (blue light). That means, i have not the correct usb-kabel, right?
            The installation of burn tool was running well, also said, that the drivers are installed.

can you put a picture here of the burning tool, what should be shown when i connect the tv box with the pc by usb-cable. thanks a lot

Comment

in the meanwhile i could install the SCV4 rom and then i wanted to install the SCV6 version. I opened the update app and choosed the downloaded ota zip-file and started the update. And it seemed that everything is updating well and it restarted. But then i checked the verison and continued with SCV4.
              Don´t understand why, what i did wrong?

is it possible in the scv4 version to reboot in recovery? if yes, how i do it? i only can find the normal system reboot.
              Perhaps i could zip the scv6 zip-file in reovery mode?

Comment

in the meanwhile i could install the SCV4 rom and then i wanted to install the SCV6 version. I opened the update app and choosed the downloaded ota zip-file and started the update. And it seemed that everything is updating well and it restarted. But then i checked the verison and continued with SCV4.
                Don´t understand why, what i did wrong?

is it possible in the scv4 version to reboot in recovery? if yes, how i do it? i only can find the normal system reboot.
                Perhaps i could zip the scv6 zip-file in reovery mode?
                Hi tombraga ,

first did you follow all the Instructions correct ??? Maybe this helps :

for Reboot to Recovery u can use a RebootApp from Store , Example : Reboot by Petrus , good App ,

but Root is needed . good luck / gefattern

Comment

I wonder i we can put a heatsink inside the box without making any changes to the box and the temp would be good...?

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi tombraga ,

first did you follow all the Instructions correct ??? Maybe this helps :

for Reboot to Recovery u can use a RebootApp from Store , Example : Reboot by Petrus , good App ,

but Root is needed . good luck / gefattern
                    thanks for help, after i flashed magisk i could restart to recovery, now all working

Comment

now my SCV6 is working fine, root with magisk 14.0, my favorite launcher nova prime is also running smoothly, very happy until now, thanks a lot superceleron

superceleron és um grande artista, muito obrigado e abraço de Braga

here a print of my actual situation

is it possible in the settings to deactivate the symbol that wireless is not active (see red marker). I have always wireless not active because i use ethernet cable.

Last edited by tombraga; 09-16-2017, 10:29.

Comment

Just dropping in, will try router fix...good idea.

Laters

Comment

cannot add clock widgets, i tried this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckWidget&hl=de and this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rt.clock&hl=de

when i try to add the widget to the main-screen, settings were closed

in the stock-rom also with Nova Prime Launcher this was no problem

Comment

Look at the minix u9 heatsink...

I wonder if we can put a big heatsink like this.

Comment

cannot add clock widgets, i tried this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckWidget&hl=de and this https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rt.clock&hl=de

when i try to add the widget to the main-screen, settings were closed

in the stock-rom also with Nova Prime Launcher this was no problem
                              Yes i know of the bug, i will fix it in a future update!
                              To remove the wireless icon on top just go to settings and disable Wi-Fi!

Comment

Thanks for your great work to bring us this Custom Rom.
                                As i am a user who like to have the Status/Navigation Bar always on, with the opportunity to let it vanish by need, i´m not too happy to see that there is a autohide for the bar after 3-4 seconds. Is there a possibility to change that manually? That i can switch off the timer? Or will there a option in a future update to do so? I would greatly appreciate this feature.
                                Ty

Comment

Working...
                                X