Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes i know of the bug, i will fix it in a future update!
    To remove the wireless icon on top just go to settings and disable Wi-Fi!
    superceleron ok thanks. I know, that i can disable it, i do it always. But there are some apps, i think as stremio and vavoo for example which always enable it automatically.
    Even while i have always constant Internet conneciton via lan-cable.

How can i avoid this. Freeze the wlan with Titanium, is this possible?

Ok, fiz um pequeno "donativo", toma uns finos, obrigado para tudo!
    Last edited by tombraga; 09-17-2017, 18:29.

Comment

Thank you for this custom ROM, since the latest SVC6, my LG television remote is working properly again through HDMI-CEC with "Perfect Player" IPTV!

Comment

Dolby Atmos

I use Dolby Atmos on my 2 tablets (Lenovo and Nexus 7) and i like it very much.

superceleron can i flash a zip-file with our installed TWRP , I thought in this https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...2#post73816841

or is there other dolby atmos zip which i can flash?

Launcher

where in the settings can i change the launcher?
        Last edited by tombraga; 09-17-2017, 18:34.

Comment

My bluetooth headset does not work right on FTMC but works in Movie Player. And when it works on FTMC the audio goes out of sync. How do I solve it? Is there a way to make FTMC play the videos through Movie Player?

Comment

SC,

Just a wish list that hope can be fix on next update. Nothing important.

I own the H96pro+ ddr4 version and now running SCV6.
            I always have minor issue with ethernet.

Whenever my router rebooted, the ethernet does not connect anymore. It is shown connected in both router and box but internet or lan is not working until I physically remove the lan cable or reconnect it. Restart the box will also work here.

With stock rom running 6.0, I didnt face this problem and not tested on 7.x stock rom.

Is there a possible apk or scripts can i could run in terminal to reconnect this without restart the box or reconnecting the lan cable?

Thanks.
            ​​​​​

Comment

Thanks, everyone for your tips. I was not successful, thought I had Youtube glitch beat...

I'll share what I learned, could be useful to somebody else someday..LOL
              Youtube on the 2G band seem to be more robust(no grey popups about "no connection"). Yet it failed after 30 mins of enjoying clip after clip.

I tried the 5G band at channel 36, down from 42(?). I had to change from 80Hz to 40Hz to accomplish this channel group. Wi-Fi bandwidth dropped from 180 Mbps burst and 120 Mbps average down to 130 Mbps burst and 100 Mbps average. Since my Internet is 100 Mbps..still all good. No success and Youtube would only work for a bit then complained no connection or froze.
              Tried a older version of Youtube (Dec 2016) with no difference.

@ djmoulder,
              When getting 100-180+ Mbps on Wi-Fi, why worry about going wired?

So I went wired. On my 100Mbps package I am getting 205+ Mbps burst and 143 Mbps average. My ping from last year was 32-40 ms, now it is about 14 ms(wifi and wired).
              The firmware fix for latency must have happened end of Spring months... The speed boost, well, I better check if that boost come from a boost in package and bills from my ISP.

Youtube did black out again and froze several times(Newest Playstore Youtube)

It worked before(SCV1) so I'll take a look at Magisk and SuperSu...maybe tomorrow.

Laters

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                Dolby Atmos

I use Dolby Atmos on my 2 tablets (Lenovo and Nexus 7) and i like it very much.

is it possible to make dolby atmos in this rom here? can i flash it, thought in this https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...2#post73816841

or is there other dolby atmos zip which i can flash?

Launcher

where in the settings i change the launcher?

someone can give me an idea to this 2 points?

Comment

I am using this flash version, but hope you can help me with a problem.
                  Why do I get Unsupported video format warning (and no picture) on my main TV. It has this spec: https://www.philips.nl/c-p/37PFL9632.../specificaties
                  On a second TV I get green and red contour lines, So also not good.
                  On my 23 inch monitor it all works perfect.
                  I have switched the HDMI cables between the units. That is not the problem.
                  (NB. It had the same problem with the software this box came with. I had hoped this version might be a solution. Now I hope you guys know the solution!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonanza View Post
                    I am using this flash version, but hope you can help me with a problem.
                    Why do I get Unsupported video format warning (and no picture) on my main TV. It has this spec: https://www.philips.nl/c-p/37PFL9632.../specificaties
                    On a second TV I get green and red contour lines, So also not good.
                    On my 23 inch monitor it all works perfect.
                    I have switched the HDMI cables between the units. That is not the problem.
                    (NB. It had the same problem with the software this box came with. I had hoped this version might be a solution. Now I hope you guys know the solution!
                    Have you check your TV with others device.

Comment

AppMgr Pro III - i cannot activate this service in the settings. In stock-rom was it possible. I use this app to clean cache.

Comment

I am using v4 and it's great for what I need. Just one thing I haven't worked out how to remove the widgets from the bottom of the home screen. How can I do this please?

Comment

Is there a YouTube 4k support?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                          Is there a YouTube 4k support?
                          read the 1ยบ page!

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno

Have you check your TV with others device.
                            Yes TV works OK with MiBox Android and with PC Zotac, both on 1080p on same hdmi cable.

Sent from my LIFETAB_S1034X using Tapatalk

Comment

Also trying to update from v4 to v6. I've put the zipped v6 on a USB and used the update app.....my box just powers off. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                              X