Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
    AppMgr Pro III - i cannot activate this service in the settings. In stock-rom was it possible. I use this app to clean cache.
    i had the same problem with clean master or allinthebox app can't activate the service in the settings always crashed so i'm back to 4A version and no problems

Comment

Hi Superceleron,
      I have a voice air mouse remote, the voice part should work seamlessly as input for text boxes that have a mic icon, like on my LG G5 for example but it does not work, seems like no audio reaches the box only silence.

Can you fix or give any hint on how to get it fixed?

Have compared some files of SCV6 with my own LG dump (android 7 also) and they seem ok for the usb part:
      \system\etc\audio_policy_configuration.xml
      \system\etc\usb_audio_policy_configuration.xml

The audio device gets recognized as: /dev/usb/sound1-2:1.0 -> /dev/snd/pcmC1D0c
      Plug in event in dmesg :
      [ 9253.503776@4] usb 1-2: new full-speed USB device number 4 using xhci-hcd
      [ 9253.651031@4] usb 1-2: ep 0x81 - rounding interval to 64 microframes, ep desc says 80 microframes
      [ 9253.654593@4] usb 1-2: ep 0x82 - rounding interval to 64 microframes, ep desc says 80 microframes
      [ 9253.714738@4] input: Usb Audio device Usb Audio device as /devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.2/0003:2319:00B2.0003/input/input5
      [ 9253.723207@4] hid-generic 0003:2319:00B2.0003: input: USB HID v2.00 Mouse [Usb Audio device Usb Audio device] on usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-2/input2
      [ 9253.739729@4] input: Usb Audio device Usb Audio device as /devices/c9000000.dwc3/xhci-hcd.0.auto/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.3/0003:2319:00B2.0004/input/input6
      [ 9253.748379@0] hid-generic 0003:2319:00B2.0004: input: USB HID v2.00 Keyboard [Usb Audio device Usb Audio device] on usb-xhci-hcd.0.auto-2/input3

Note: Tambem sou de PT, excelente trabalho o teu com esta ROM. Foi isso que me fez comprar a H96

Comment

• superceleron
        superceleron commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes i know about that, the problem is the "fix" that i have it breaks kodi passthrough!
        So im still trying to find the best solution here!
        And bem vindo

Hi, can someone help me with my external powered HD NTSF 2TB. It was detecting it fine, I added more file into it and it is now at 1.5 TB. The drive is being detected but it is not showing anything. I used Es file and it detected the ext HD but now showing any content. It was working fine at 1.2 TB.

Can someone explain to me why it is not working any more?

Comment

a few questions here:
        1. how to open the roof (logo only?), not the entire box? i think if i will open the roof and make a mesh, the temperatures will be good.
        2. who has 4 usb ports and made holes for it? any tips for making holes other than dremel?
        3. can we power this box via usb power? i mean, connect a charger USB MALE TO MALE in one of the USB ports without using the original charging port?
        if so... we can connect a power bank to this box and it will akt as a ups for it...

Comment

1 it's like a big thick sticker lift the corner of centre strip
          2 drill, old soldering iron, file,...but remove the PCB...
          3 yes as long as it had enough current. (or wire up a USB to barrel plug)
          using a battery as a UPS seems an ok idea....
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

@ Gr33d,

When you attached hard drive, there may have been a prompt? Use as USB portable storage(good), or use as internal storage(Bad =Format).

Try scanning your hard drive on computer to see for corruption. Minor file allocation errors can slow your system down.
            P.s. FAT32 has a maximum file size of 4gig and a maximum amount of folders..etc. NTFS (might be a tad slower?) allows for larger sizes and longer file names and more folders.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
              a few questions here:
              1. how to open the roof (logo only?), not the entire box? i think if i will open the roof and make a mesh, the temperatures will be good.
              2. who has 4 usb ports and made holes for it? any tips for making holes other than dremel?
              3. can we power this box via usb power? i mean, connect a charger USB MALE TO MALE in one of the USB ports without using the original charging port?
              if so... we can connect a power bank to this box and it will akt as a ups for it...
              I removed the logo strip by carefully prying it up. It's stuck pretty good so go slow. Once I had it removed I could take off the original heat sink. I stuck together two 30mmX30mmX10mm heat sinks. I put the thermal tape from the original heat sink back on the S912 chip and stuck the new heat sink to it. I leaned a usb fan on it and at idle got CPU temps of 30C and watching HD video got 35C.
              I didn't like the idea of blowing dust into the box so I cut the logo strip so it would close the top in. The heat sink fin openings were closed in by sliding strips of electrical tape between them. I leaned the fan the same way. Temperatures suffered a bit, 34C at idle and 37C on HD video but are acceptable. I ordered a smaller fan to stand up behind the heat sink. I ran without the fan and saw 44C at idle and 48C on HD video.
              I plugged the H96 Pro+ into a power monitor, it displayed 2-4 watts while watching HD video.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
              HK1 Pro Plus
              FlowFon F1
              H96 Pro+ (Wisdom-Green Board-2017-02-10 H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2)
              MXQ Pro+
              R-TVBOX Mini+
              MK809III

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post

I removed the logo strip by carefully prying it up. It's stuck pretty good so go slow. Once I had it removed I could take off the original heat sink. I stuck together two 30mmX30mmX10mm heat sinks. I put the thermal tape from the original heat sink back on the S912 chip and stuck the new heat sink to it. I leaned a usb fan on it and at idle got CPU temps of 30C and watching HD video got 35C.
                I didn't like the idea of blowing dust into the box so I cut the logo strip so it would close the top in. The heat sink fin openings were closed in by sliding strips of electrical tape between them. I leaned the fan the same way. Temperatures suffered a bit, 34C at idle and 37C on HD video but are acceptable. I ordered a smaller fan to stand up behind the heat sink. I ran without the fan and saw 44C at idle and 48C on HD video.
                I plugged the H96 Pro+ into a power monitor, it displayed 2-4 watts while watching HD video.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonanza View Post
                  I am using this flash version, but hope you can help me with a problem.
                  Why do I get Unsupported video format warning (and no picture) on my main TV. It has this spec: https://www.philips.nl/c-p/37PFL9632.../specificaties
                  On a second TV I get green and red contour lines, So also not good.
                  On my 23 inch monitor it all works perfect.
                  I have switched the HDMI cables between the units. That is not the problem.
                  (NB. It had the same problem with the software this box came with. I had hoped this version might be a solution. Now I hope you guys know the solution!
                  hmm...
                  The 1ยบ one i really dunno why is doing that... i hate phillips tv's... they always have problems due to bad FW....
                  About the green and red i bet is a old phillips or sony tv.. in settings/resolution there is a more settings press in that and change to rgb etc...

Comment

Why do not open a dedicated thread for hardware modding?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

you know if it's possible to work with external antenna wifi usb ? like this .
                      .thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chaveiro View Post
                        superceleron commented 09-18-2017, 07:07

Yes i know about that, the problem is the "fix" that i have it breaks kodi passthrough!
                        So im still trying to find the best solution here!
                        And bem vindo

Would you mind sharing that fix? (even if it breaks kodi, it's not a problem for me really)

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          1 it's like a big thick sticker lift the corner of centre strip
                          2 drill, old soldering iron, file,...but remove the PCB...
                          3 yes as long as it had enough current. (or wire up a USB to barrel plug)
                          using a battery as a UPS seems an ok idea....
                          I used regular cutter and heat it up with candle to have an even cut through the plastic. Make sure to mark it properly. It is pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by chaveiro View Post

Would you mind sharing that fix? (even if it breaks kodi, it's not a problem for me really)
                            i will check later, im busy now!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i will check later, im busy now!
                              Sure, no problem, i'l be waiting.
                              As a note: This audio issue and the other bug on the Settings apk that does not allow a launcher (google now laucher or nova) to add widgets are the only killer issues for me.

To the moderators of this forum: may i suggest moving my previous posts to a new topic.
                              This kind of requests get lost on long threads like this...
                              (next time i will create a new topic)

Comment

Working...
                              X