Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    @ tombraga,
    Did you install Dolby Atmos, just through TWRP, or did you use a Magisk module? Magisk also has a Audio Modifier Module,which, then you can install one or more mods like: Viper or Dolby or other sound modules...through Magisk/TWRP.

Unity is now deprecated. It's recommended to switch to MMT-Ex unless you absolutely need your mod to work in non-magisk environments This is a developement thread for Unity (Un)Installer Unity Installer allows the install/uninstall of a mod...

I've not tried but wonder what affect it will have on ram and cpu?
    I installed just through TWRP. I will study better and carefully all your sugestions concerning Magisk. I have rooted my box with Magisk 14.0 installed. But perhaps it is not worthy to install sound mods as you alerted to the possible ram and cpu problems.

Reaper Man By the way: perhaps you can explain me something:

I installed the SCV4 rom and flashed the box with Magisk 14.0, also after updating to SCV6 i flashed once more Magisk 14.0 to continue with root and i checked with root checker and all ok.

But when i open my magisk 14.0 app there appears the install option to install magisk. That means the app or even magisk is not installed fix? Should i do this, install the magisk with the app?

I am a bit afraid to do here something, some time ago i made bad experiences with magisk but was other rom and other device.

This is a pic from my magisk app where it shows installation option above.

Comment

Wow good question.........LOL...

An answer? Maybe. Check your settings. Magisk has an option for...beta versions..which is at v14 (170907) and a slightly newer Magisk Manager 5.3 (170907)

**Warning Beta*** https://github.com/kantjer/MagiskFiles

Comment

For the less adventurous, Playstore has two different pro Equalizer apps for free.

Equalizer Fx. Pro

Equalizer Pro

Limited time and geography?
        (Only one can be installed and running)

Comment

Just a heads up, i think i found the problem that some have in some apps stop giving HD in SCV6... i THINK... ok..
          I will add the changes in a future update!
          About Dolby Atmos, maybe in a future update...!

Comment

Originally posted by MichalMikeyMike View Post
            How do i access TWRP? I want to flash Magisk and gain root but none of the reboot apps seem to work ;/ is there any other way to access TWRP?
            Install the magisk with the internal update app...
            Or if you want to go to recovery, install terminal emulator from store and then type "reboot recovery" without the ""....

Comment

any word on the issues with EPG and IPTV?

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post
                any word on the issues with EPG and IPTV?
                Nop, i found this making another rom...
                Like i said im busy now with other stuff, i will check it in due time..

Comment

Wow good question.........LOL...

An answer? Maybe. Check your settings. Magisk has an option for...beta versions..which is at v14 (170907) and a slightly newer Magisk Manager 5.3 (170907)

**Warning Beta*** https://github.com/kantjer/MagiskFiles
                  Sorry, perhaps i did not explain good. The picture i put before, this is from magisk manager which is the newest version 5.3.0.
                  and there is the option to install Magisk as you can see. Should i install ?

What i don´t understand is the following:

When i installed in TWRP Magisk 14.0 zip after i had installed the SCV6 rom to get root, then i thought that automatically Magisk is already installed? So installing the Magisk zip in TWRP only root the device, but no install the magisk. Is that right?

For me it´s important to have root and this is the case. But i have not installed magisk as well, this shows the magisk manager on the picture.

Now once more my question: should i install the magisk with the manager or can i create some problems to do this installation?

As you can see in the picture there are advanced settings:

keep force encryption and keep dm-verity which can be checked or unchecked.

so i am afraid to install here the magisk in a wrong way perhaps???

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Nop, i found this making another rom...
                    Like i said im busy now with other stuff, i will check it in due time..
                    :< boo

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      About Dolby Atmos, maybe in a future update...!
                      Great, thanks.

Comment

@ tombraga,

Superceleron modified system files to allow us either SuperSu or Magisk root method
                        It appears that you have both parts of Magisk installed(good) from your screen shot. Package installed both Magisk root system and Magisk Manager, and they show to be running "OK" There is a newer update which version, I'm not sure.

Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface, to create an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.

Comment

Thanks to superceleron for the comprehensive support!!

Comment

@ tombraga,

Superceleron modified system files to allow us either SuperSu or Magisk root method
                            It appears that you have both parts of Magisk installed(good) from your screen shot. Package installed both Magisk root system and Magisk Manager, and they show to be running "OK" There is a newer update which version, I'm not sure.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk
                            ok, thanks.
                            I also saw the clicked green circles. Was only confused why there is an install option and when i click the install comes a window which asks if i want to install magisk-v14.0.zip now. Why is this option when magisk is already installed?

Comment

This is my actual screen - Nova Launcher Prime and InsWall Background and Pixel DIP

Only missing a nice watch in the middle of the sun. Each watch widget i want to use, is not possible, a bug.

But superceleron already knows and said on the next update will resolve this.

Unfortunately we can not forget the hour watching our nice tv box, so we need it, thanks.

Last edited by tombraga; 09-21-2017, 00:15.

Comment

Originally posted by djmulder View Post

:< boo
                                Yes i know lol...
                                But im working now on Magicsee Iron+ very nice box actually well build and not a bad hw!
                                After that i have 2 more... and i have my real life... so it may take a bit!

Comment

Working...
                                X