Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eso hice, tratar de mantener el botón reset durante toda la actualización, pero llega hasta ese punto únicamente 

Comment

Hi,

I bought a new 32gb/3gb ddr3 Alfawise H96 Pro Plus box from gearbest last month and was looking to put this custom ROM on it, however I read the thread below:

I'm afraid my box matches with his description of new boxes (i.e. i see android 7.1 written on back). Should i flash this ROM or i can expect troubles if I flash this ROM? wolfsstolz superceleron please advise?

Comment

superceleron I've installed RoMs earlier using USB Burning Tool (directly by connecting with USB male port), but they have "img" extension. Can you please help me how to do this using "zip"? As far as I can understand, you encourage people to use burning tool rather than SD card method. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Is there a way to cast video from chrome browser? I have the box rooted

Comment

Originally posted by Ace310 View Post
            Is there a way to cast video from chrome browser? I have the box rooted
            Use cheapcast

Comment

superceleron I got confused after extracting SVC7A and finding files there, and made a similar assumption about SVC4. Can you please change the description in the first post to SVC4 (Extract Zip to Img) followed by SVC7...? I think it'll help unfortunates like me.

Also, applied SVC7 OTA from pen drive by selecting file in the app itself and reboot. Thanks a lot for the work, youtube 4k puts a smile on my face.

Comment

superceleron Happily Donated!!! Thanks again....

Comment

I just flashed this firmware into my Tanix TX92, 3GB ram and 64GB rom. Great success! All work but not the hardwareclock as expected. Thank you Superceleron for the firmware!

Comment

i get an error when I try to load your rom into factory tool "error loading firmware failed" I have h96 max 4/32

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      H96 Max is a RK3399 this thread AMlogic S912

Originally posted by TheMafioso View Post

Use cheapcast
                    Thanks will try that

Comment

superceleron you can explain me how i can change launcher on stock rom ? thanks

Comment

superceleron (and others): is it possible to show the cpu-temperature (soc-thermal) constantly in the upper status bar? (like battery-percentation for example)

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                          superceleron (and others): is it possible to show the cpu-temperature (soc-thermal) constantly in the upper status bar? (like battery-percentation for example)
                          Yes there are some apps that can do that! trebor know best what is the name of the app!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes there are some apps that can do that! trebor know best what is the name of the app!
                            Thank, yes i installed now cpu monitor, they have a widget which i could place on homescreen.

but would like to have the cpu_temp shown in the statusbar, so i can look at it during watching a kodi film for example without leaving the kodi, only push the statusbar down, understand?

perhaps it is possible to include this in the next versions, superceleron ? (anda-lá )

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Thank, yes i installed now cpu monitor, they have a widget which i could place on homescreen.

but would like to have the cpu_temp shown in the statusbar, so i can look at it during watching a kodi film for example without leaving the kodi, only push the statusbar down, understand?

perhaps it is possible to include this in the next versions, superceleron ? (anda-lá )
                              Nop... if anyone wants to program it be my guest i just dont do it.. i have already to much work as it is!

Comment

Working...
                              X