Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2xtreme View Post
    Hey guys,

From what I understood, this custom ROM is incompatible with LPDDR3 versions? Am I correct? If so is there any custom ROM for that specific version?
    i have 2 h96pro boxes here... one ddr3 and one ddr4 and this rom works on both...
    The problem is they changed maker so... that means is not compatible with the pins of ddr3/ddr4 on that new maker.
    Is not a ddr3 vs ddr4 problem... but a problem of the maker that changed and that new maker use another hw pins to connect to the ddr mem...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i have 2 h96pro boxes here... one ddr3 and one ddr4 and this rom works on both...
      The problem is they changed maker so... that means is not compatible with the pins of ddr3/ddr4 on that new maker.
      Is not a ddr3 vs ddr4 problem... but a problem of the maker that changed and that new maker use another hw pins to connect to the ddr mem...
      any suggestion to unbrick it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamitis View Post

Flash the correct rom for that new maker boxes...
        Check here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s912/alfawise/678040-new-h96-pro-bricked-itself-after-a-couple-of-hours-use-help-me-diagnose-rescue-is-the-hardware-dead?p=680680#post680680

Comment

Has anybody tried Encryption, My AV app recommended it, But it`s slows my boot and i wanted to remove the Encryption, I checked security, No Decrypt option, I tried a standard recovery, On boot, Storage not found message so did not do anything.

I tried a re-flash from Update, Did not work (seemed to flash) but still slow boot shows as encrypted, So I booted to recovery (reset button) and flashed from there, It seemed to work, Boots fast does not ask for key, runs great, But still shows Encrypted in Security, Is this just a mistake.

Thanks

John.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamitis View Post

Search for this firmware and flash it using USB.

aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_KDMC_mac-20171010.rar

There is a mega link that has all the firmware around here including this one but I can't seem to find it right now.

Comment

in a few hours im going to make a test version of SCV4 IMG to that boxes...
              So that the guys with problems test it...

Comment

in a few hours im going to make a test version of SCV4 IMG to that boxes...
                So that the guys with problems test it...
                hello, i'm currently using scv4, but i'm not familiar with fw's available interface. I want to switch to another interface like apex launcher, I have installed but not switch interface is? So how can I do that, can you guide me?
                And can you guide me step by step an update from scv4 => scv7? thank you
                Last edited by hoangduongxz; 10-26-2017, 15:46.

Comment

THIS IS A TEST VERSION ONLY FOR THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS THAT CANT FLASH THE ROM OR FLASH THE ROM AND DONT BOOT... TEST VERSION USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here... http://freaktab.org/85432f8b02baeb49

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnetta
                    Very good work rom very stable and fluid but I find it very annoying the navigation bar to disappear would be much better as it is in the original manually ruined rom stock, I use Apex launcher and the bar goes to cover the icons of the last row down . So I was wondering if it was possible Superceleron when you have a little time to create a ZIP unzip download ZIP download package. I have two ZIP files for flashing:
                    the navigation bar auto hide..zip
                    the navigation bar without disappearing..zip
                    Thank you ..
                    you install apex launcher by how, can not only can not be used. yourself using scv4 without apex launcher?? thank you

Comment

THIS IS A TEST VERSION ONLY FOR THE ONES THAT ARE HAVING PROBLEMS THAT CANT FLASH THE ROM OR FLASH THE ROM AND DONT BOOT... TEST VERSION USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here... http://freaktab.org/85432f8b02baeb49
                      thx again

for all, i reply here too...

burn fail
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

superceleron how can i replace the launcher with a stock launcher for example AmlLauncher_canzone_7.1(H96 PRO+ 26-08-17) ?
                        Btw i installed your rom on H96 Pro 2GB/16GB (NOT PLUS) and it's amazing , working so good . Thank you so much for your marvellous work.

Comment

For people who still haven't found a good launcher for use with Remote & Droidmote, Try "TV Launcher 2" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...toptvlauncher2

It's the best launcher of the 10s of launchers I tried. It works very good for all types of controllers (IR Remote, Droidmote, Bluetooth Remote, etc...) and also very modular home screen. Very stable and doesn't crash at all.

Comment

I have bricked. Box do not boot, is not recognized by usb burning tool.

Comment

I have too some problem.
                              I have bricked. Box do not boot, is not recognized by usb burning tool.
                              Would someone take care of it?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ciechon; 10-27-2017, 07:51.

Comment

You have to try to flash during reboot of box.
                                Also I bricked but this box can't brick so you have to be fast to run usbtools on reboot (in this time of connect to box)

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X