Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone can help and tell me how can i replace the launcher with a stock launcher for example AmlLauncher_canzone_7.1(H96 PRO+ 26-08-17) ?
    Btw i installed your rom on H96 Pro 2GB/16GB (NOT PLUS) and it's amazing , working so good . Thank you so much for your marvellous work.

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
      You have to try to flash during reboot of box.
      Also I bricked but this box can't brick so you have to be fast to run usbtools on reboot (in this time of connect to box)

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Usb burning tool no longer detects the box. The start button remains grayed out all the time

Comment

While using the box for a two weeks with this rom I have some pretty frequent reboots and my CPU temperature is between 70 and 80 °C. What could be the problem? Should I reflash? And I have random Google play services stopping.

Comment

used sd card to flash SCV4-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus
          now, computer doesn't recognize, nothing on tv,
          won't take a sd flash as far as i can tell
          I managed to hook up an arduino as a serial ttl
          got this

BL2 Built : 11:58:42, May 27 2017.
          gxl gc3c9a84 - xiaobo.gu@droid05

set vdd cpu_a to 1120 mv
          set vdd cpu_b to 1050 mv
          set vddee to 1000 mv
          Board ID = 1
          CPU clk: 1200MHz
          DQS-corr enabled
          DDR scramble enabled
          DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 816MHz - FAIL
          DDR3 chl: Rank0 @ 816MHz - FAIL
          DDR3 chl: Rank0 16bit @ 816MHz - FAIL
          DDR4 chl: Rank0+1 @ 792MHz - FAIL
          DDR4 chl: Rank0 @ 792MHz - FAIL
          DDR4 chl: Rank0 16bit @ 792MHz - FAIL
          DDR init failed...
          Reset...
          GXM:BL1:dc8b51:76f1a5;FEAT:ADFC318C:0;POC:3;RCY:0; EMMC:0;READ:0;0.0;CHK:0;
          TE: 170461

any other info needed to help me?

Comment

It would be great if users who have the new H96 pro plus takes pictures on the motherboard that have issues flashing the rom. And pictures of a working motherboard to know the difference when users buy a H96 pro plus box so that everyone can see and use the correct rom without bricking the box.

Comment

Originally posted by nakti View Post
              It would be great if users who have the new H96 pro plus takes pictures on the motherboard that have issues flashing the rom. And pictures of a working motherboard to know the difference when users buy a H96 pro plus box so that everyone can see and use the correct rom without bricking the box.
              I got mine almost a month ago from gearbest and I just risked it all without opening the box and flashing the rom. Luckily enough everything went perfect and all works fine bluetooth, wifi, remote etc.

I would post a photo of my MB if someone is kind enough to guide me on how to open the h96 pro plus.

Comment

Thin knife and take the plastic bit off the top..

Comment

Originally posted by lkbfreak View Post
                  While using the box for a two weeks with this rom I have some pretty frequent reboots and my CPU temperature is between 70 and 80 °C. What could be the problem? Should I reflash? And I have random Google play services stopping.
                  It's probably the high temps causing all the problems. 80c is not good for stable running you should be aiming for less than 60c.

Comment

Originally posted by steve_eh View Post
                    used sd card to flash SCV4-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus
                    now, computer doesn't recognize, nothing on tv,
                    won't take a sd flash as far as i can tell
                    I managed to hook up an arduino as a serial ttl
                    got this

BL2 Built : 11:58:42, May 27 2017.
                    gxl gc3c9a84 - xiaobo.gu@droid05

set vdd cpu_a to 1120 mv
                    set vdd cpu_b to 1050 mv
                    set vddee to 1000 mv
                    Board ID = 1
                    CPU clk: 1200MHz
                    DQS-corr enabled
                    DDR scramble enabled
                    DDR3 chl: Rank0+1 @ 816MHz - FAIL
                    DDR3 chl: Rank0 @ 816MHz - FAIL
                    DDR3 chl: Rank0 16bit @ 816MHz - FAIL
                    DDR4 chl: Rank0+1 @ 792MHz - FAIL
                    DDR4 chl: Rank0 @ 792MHz - FAIL
                    DDR4 chl: Rank0 16bit @ 792MHz - FAIL
                    DDR init failed...
                    Reset...
                    GXM:BL1:dc8b51:76f1a5;FEAT:ADFC318C:0;POC:3;RCY:0; EMMC:0;READ:0;0.0;CHK:0;
                    TE: 170461

any other info needed to help me?
                    DDR init failed...
                    Try to flash by usb burning tool this one...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

DDR init failed...
                      Try to flash by usb burning tool this one...

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...787#post680787
                      computer won't recognize it
                      tried 2 cables
                      reinstalling drivers
                      only thing I can get it to do is that bootloop i pulled off the serial connection

Comment

Originally posted by Modelman View Post

It's probably the high temps causing all the problems. 80c is not good for stable running you should be aiming for less than 60c.
                        Yeah, I suppose the thermal is a culprit of the random reboots. But it's strange since I have installed only a few apps beside those included in the rom. Will see if reflash will make any difference. Thanks for the help anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpants View Post
                          Thin knife and take the plastic bit off the top..
                          i made nearly it without cutting with knife,
                          Carefeully (ok with knife) i solved the logo plastic inlay from the top and then made only a small cut then by kinking i got the middle part out and used the adesive residues (rests) to glued the tips once more. Was very easy.

see my posting #95 here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...are-mods/page7

I made in 2 boxes and could decrease the temperature about 10 º C

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post

i made nearly it without cutting with knife,
                            Carefeully (ok with knife) i solved the logo plastic inlay from the top and then made only a small cut then by kinking i got the middle part out and used the adesive residues (rests) to glued the tips once more. Was very easy.

see my posting #95 here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...are-mods/page7

I made in 2 boxes and could decrease the temperature about 10 º C
                            And if you are able to put a better heatsink on the CPU you will further reduce the temperature by another 10-15C. I've found fans are not necessary if you can keep below 60C.

Comment

superceleron does this work with the banggood version of the H96 Pro+?

Comment

Originally posted by tampametal View Post
                                superceleron does this work with the banggood version of the H96 Pro+?
                                Dunno... theirs to many H96 out there now... so is a nightmare to know the "true" one!

Comment

Working...
                                X