Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyubodelev
    replied
    Originally posted by Kilerim View Post
    Thanks for the firmware SuperCeleron!

I have noticed a big bug with the GREEN PCB:

When I tried to add an account by "Google Play" and want to type my email address with my Logitech mouse there the screen keyboard doesn't never appears although the "screen keyboard" is "enabled" in the settings!
    Use your remote control and it will appear!

Leave a comment:

• Kilerim
    replied
    Thanks for the firmware SuperCeleron!

I have noticed a big bug with the GREEN PCB:

When I tried to add an account by "Google Play" and want to type my email address with my Logitech mouse there the screen keyboard doesn't never appears although the "screen keyboard" is "enabled" in the settings!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by chenrp View Post

sure,
    but still it is a great box!
    just waiting for ROM update...
    Well that im thinking ... since s912 dev stall, even on amlogic...
    I cant compromise with another rls, i m8 do it or i m8 not do it

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    well is nice for that the fingerprint change

• chenrp
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Guys this box will never have L1, ever... its not like that wedevine works.
    About fingeprint yes is nice it make more apps available on store for you, but i do not do it in my roms... that is a user choice!
    sure,
    but still it is a great box!
    just waiting for ROM update...

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    About fingeprint yes is nice it make more apps available on store for you, but i do not do it in my roms... that is a user choice!
    I get what you're saying. For me I just wanted a solution to get one app working . And it worked. Annoying that the app blocks non certified devices, but I'm glad i went through the trouble to get it working. Now I can watch channels from back home that just aren't available anywhere else in the internet. So it was worth the trouble.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    I really don't understand the hoopla about peeps trying to get wide vine L1 on non certified boxes. This rom is not made for L1 boxes, so why change the finger print?

I chose to change mine so I can use Sony Bravia apps. Unfortunately Crackle sucks just as bad as YouTube Red and Hulu/Netflix so why pay for something that you can get for free elsewhere.
    • I think the best fingerprint now is the Samsung Note S, you get some pretty nifty freebies, like Samsung Kindle, Samsung Tubi, Samsung Tablet Peel remote, which is superior to the pay for on Google play. Also adding a lean back entry in the permissions tablet.xml allows a semi lean back option to run all but a few lean back apps without messing up phone / tablet compatibility. You just need to maintain Web view and remove chrome browser.

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by natzen View Post

not possible to change with fingerprint of xiaomi mi box s ?
    Maybe, There are lot's of devices to choose from.I saw Xiaomi in the list of registered fingerprints. However I decided to choose a tablet, as that's what the SCv7a ROM seems similar to.

Leave a comment:

• natzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandrake View Post

I don't know if I'll get round to making a video, but basically you're using Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device within terminal emulator. You'd just need the box rooted with Magisk Manager, busy box and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager, and then run the commands su, then props within terminal emulator. From there you can change the fingerprint to that of an already certified device. I chose the Google Nexus 9 with lte. After that you may or may not need to clear Google play store data and then reboot into recovery to clear the dalvik cache and cache.
    not possible to change with fingerprint of xiaomi mi box s ?

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by natzen View Post

you can make video tutorial for wivedevine l1 ,i don't understand :-(
    I don't know if I'll get round to making a video, but basically you're using Magiskhide props config to change the H96 fingerprint to that of a certified device within terminal emulator. You'd just need the box rooted with Magisk Manager, busy box and magiskhide props config modules downloaded from within magisk manager, and then run the commands su, then props within terminal emulator. From there you can change the fingerprint to that of an already certified device. I chose the Google Nexus 9 with lte. After that you may or may not need to clear Google play store data and then reboot into recovery to clear the dalvik cache and cache.

Leave a comment:

• natzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mandrake View Post

Yes working perfectly. Once I got that Google certification right it started to work.
    you can make video tutorial for wivedevine l1 ,i don't understand :-(

Leave a comment:

• Eucyblues
    replied
    Hi all - New user - first post

Many,many thanks to superceleron for the hard yards put into this impressive mod. I installed it last week and it transformed my box (CSA93). I noted yesterday that although everything is working OK, the LCD screen is stuck on "boot" rather than displaying the time etc. Couldn't see this in the bugs list and I admit to not reading all 185 pages of responses

Does anyone else have this (minor) issue??

thanks again for this wonderful forum

Leave a comment:

• Mandrake
    replied
    Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
    Nice.
    I forgot "Xposed cannot be hidden by Magisk, not even if it's systemless!". Probably why apps like netflix would still fail.

Did you get the troublesome (IPTV?) apps to work?
    Yes working perfectly. Once I got that Google certification right it started to work.

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Nice.
    I forgot "Xposed cannot be hidden by Magisk, not even if it's systemless!". Probably why apps like netflix would still fail.

Did you get the troublesome (IPTV?) apps to work?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X