Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone has checked this rom with wechip H96 pro+ box?

Comment

Kodi v17.3: A minor bug fix and security release

May 25, 2017
      Martijn Kaijser
      Sorry for this quick bump to v17.3 however we deemed it necessary. In the previous v17.2 we had a slight issue due to packaging certain binary add-ons like PVR, visualisation and Inputstream

keep updated

Comment

Thanks for the great work.
        Where do I download TWRP for H96 PRO+ and USB Burning tools?
        H96 Pro+ 3/16 (CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) Green PCB) | 7.1.2 | SCV4A Android TV | TWRP 3.1|

Comment

Originally posted by mk908v3 View Post
          Thanks for the great work.
          Where do I download TWRP for H96 PRO+ and USB Burning tools?
          You dont, theirs still no droid 7 twrp for aml devices!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

DDR4? hmm weird... lol
            Until now i dint found a twrp for 7, you need to wait for one of the twrp gurus fix it since the changes on recovery from 6 to 7 was a bit big and the old ways of doing it simple stop working!
            Thanks SC,
            Hope to see the new twrp soon!
            The PCB is printed DDR4 but not sure if it is real...Is there any way to check it out? Please advise.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
              That looks amazing, how good are the temperatures ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrdigit420 View Post

That looks amazing, how good are the temperatures ?
                Temp is good here 54c playing a 4k sample off a 120GB usb harddrive powered off the box .

running Antutu benchmark temp was 45C to 48C max score 42162 idle temp 39C

holes where drilled using a step drill bit kit from **** Click image for larger version  Name:	373cd592-928d-b31d-6dc9-4c7e6a3da3c4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.5 KB ID:	648527

Comment

I really want to try this but knowijg my luck an update will.be released the next day and id have to install everything again lol

but..i bet its no good for day to day usage right now...or it it?

Comment

For now... nop!
                    just for the ones that like to walk on the edge

Comment

Lol but...

Ok while your here (if u dont mind)
                      Got the ROM - AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY) at the moment and looks like it was dated in february. Has this been updated since? Also..ftmc 27. That working yet? Seeb u had a zip problem or something.

Only asking as ive got a few hrs to spare at the moment to uodate my box if need be.

Comment

Reserved !
                        I'm dying to test a final version, many thanks for your great work Superceleron
                        If i can help ? Like i said, i'm graphist designer, i can test the next custom rom version and doing some graphics for you ^^
                        Can't wait for a gold release
                        Thaaaank you !
                        Noday.

Comment

so far I am happy with 7.1 . just had a few apps that dont work well with it like Droidbuddy & Solid streamz miss my discovery hIstory chan

Comment

Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post
                            Lol but...

Ok while your here (if u dont mind)
                            Got the ROM - AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV3A-ATV Version (DDR3 ONLY) at the moment and looks like it was dated in february. Has this been updated since? Also..ftmc 27. That working yet? Seeb u had a zip problem or something.

Only asking as ive got a few hrs to spare at the moment to uodate my box if need be.
                            well... stick with SCV3A-ATV, for now it still up to date!
                            About FTMC i already fixed the problem, just waiting fro tattman65 to finish 2 logos and i will rls at 28.

Originally posted by Noday View Post
                            Reserved !
                            I'm dying to test a final version, many thanks for your great work Superceleron
                            If i can help ? Like i said, i'm graphist designer, i can test the next custom rom version and doing some graphics for you ^^
                            Can't wait for a gold release
                            Thaaaank you !
                            Noday.
                            Thks, im thinking on making a new bootanimation video since that one dint come out very good the end lol... i will send you a pm when i need to change it
                            About gold rls, still many many builds away, still to green the aml 7 sdk!
                            ​​​​​​​
                            so far I am happy with 7.1 . just had a few apps that dont work well with it like Droidbuddy & Solid streamz miss my discovery hIstory chan
                            well im messing now with the 32bit build and i tell you its cooler than the 64bits one!

Comment

32 bit sounds good not really concerned about 64 bits .

Comment

32 bit sounds good not really concerned about 64 bits .
                                yes you dont see the diference in usage on this devices... i like 32bits one, a lot more stable and cooler!

Comment

Working...
                                X