Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is rooted I have not test xposed . the built in wifi antenna is not the best

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
      it is rooted I have not test xposed . the built in wifi antenna is not the best
      To be honest after I moved the antenna to the side of the housing I have no more stuttering in YT 1080P and had before. We will see under 4K. Cheers for your answers. I will come back with feedback regarding Xposed.

Comment

I have cooling holes drilled in my box . I did do a test with the antenna standing strait up and saw improvement . but with my Router sitting right beside the box for use at the big TV I use a cable

Comment

Any possibility for Vulkan support?
          In theory there is Vulkan support in T820, but stock 7.1 rom doesn't seem to have it.

Comment

Xposed dont work, i mean theirs still no public droid 7 xposed, the dev of it is a bit missing in action!
            And no this ones dont have vulkan, and to add to support for it, it needs to be amlogic doing it in the base sdk!
            I will rls later today SCV2 but 32bits since its a lot more stable and cooler....

Comment

whats the best way to back up apps and restore them

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Why 64? i dont see anything that its better than 32, unless you have 4gb ram!
                But yes i already added to the gt1... 32 and 64, but its still internal...
                I've been using them for cryptocurrency mining. The 64 bit miner is much faster than 32 bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comm...ith_openclgpu/
                https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comm...android_arm64/

Anyway, I've been able to run the 64bit code as-is, I just had to copy /system/bin/linker64 and a bunch of /system/lib64 from another device over, so the executables would load. So at this point it's nothing urgent. I'd like to try the 64bit libOpenCL, but so far it seems these GPUs aren't great for this task.

Comment

all backup and ready

Comment

Originally posted by hyc View Post

I've been using them for cryptocurrency mining. The 64 bit miner is much faster than 32 bit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comm...ith_openclgpu/
                    https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comm...android_arm64/

Anyway, I've been able to run the 64bit code as-is, I just had to copy /system/bin/linker64 and a bunch of /system/lib64 from another device over, so the executables would load. So at this point it's nothing urgent. I'd like to try the 64bit libOpenCL, but so far it seems these GPUs aren't great for this task.
                    Not they are not really good for that, i think you get more luck with a rk3399 that ones are a beast ... and the its droid 6 64bits that work ok.

all backup and ready
                    Well a 2 or 3 more hours...
                    btw added twrp to it

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Not they are not really good for that, i think you get more luck with a rk3399 that ones are a beast ... and the its droid 6 64bits that work ok.

Well a 2 or 3 more hours...
                      btw added twrp to it
                      so it can twrp but not Twerk

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post!

Comment

DDR3? I take it this wont like DDR4 boxes? Previous SVC1 worked for me but this one just gives me an instant Android with red X

Comment

Originally posted by BangBang View Post
                            DDR3? I take it this wont like DDR4 boxes? Previous SVC1 worked for me but this one just gives me an instant Android with red X
                            Well dunno m8 i dont have the DDR4 one :/

Comment

Im bricked did the SD card method ( same as always ) got the red X partway through and now no Video

Comment

Im bricked did the SD card method ( same as always ) got the red X partway through and now no Video
                                wtf.. try cable m8!
                                That is why i hate the sd method!
                                Me and my tester trebor dint have any problem with it!

Comment

Working...
                                X