Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	653955Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	653956 here ya go what I have now 28mm by 8 mm high heatsink . will be adding more holes when I get the new fan

one I am using now keeps it 36C blowing air in when playing 4k video game samples
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I did more holes on the bottom. And know waitting on 30mm 10mm that i ordered. I was thinking about putting a bigg enough heatsink without fans- o dont like noises.. but maybe i should consider one.
      What temperature you get wihout the fan?

Comment

without fan 54C max playing 4k video game samples and 39C idle

Comment

Woow big improvement.. with the stock heatsink that i have idle is about 63°C
          I will share my results when the heatsink arrives.
          Thks guys!

Comment

Hi all

I tried installing a lot of roms compatible with 9377 and luckily they work for the most part
            but I am curious to know how to identify my wifi chipset being 9377 and DDR3 Ram
            is there an app to run ?
            appreciate your help

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
              without fan 54C max playing 4k video game samples and 39C idle
              wwmoggy do you used thermal adesive , thermal paste or thermal glue?
              not sure which one to use.

Comment

I used a white silicone based thermal paste

Comment

I disassemble my box and read code in board. You can see some photos here.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

i opened mine and tried to see any code but i am unable to attach the photo.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx
                      I disassemble my box and read code in board. You can see some photos here.

no clue

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Use imgur service

Comment

Please help me out... I successfully have installed this rom 3 times but everytime when I turn on the device, it stucks itself of the bootloader screen for quite long take it as for 30 minutes and doesn't go any further

Comment

Originally posted by yudi.15 View Post
                            Please help me out... I successfully have installed this rom 3 times but everytime when I turn on the device, it stucks itself of the bootloader screen for quite long take it as for 30 minutes and doesn't go any further
                            Install the stock rom again... i think you may have the DDR4 version!

Comment

Hi,

Sharing my fanless cooling project
                              • Pry "heatsink" of cpu (with care!)
                              • Put a nice large hole in cap above cpu
                              • Make a "heatpipe" to transder heat to outside. (Used copper shims and kafuter k-5204k as thermal glue)
                              • Use thermal grease, no glue on top for connecting nice large heatsink.
                              • Put 90x90x18mm heatsink on top.

Didn't connect it permanenty, but first tests just laying the heatsink in top of "heatpipe" showed a about 20 degrees ambient delta (celcius) with a cpu burner test running.

Looking for a slightly bigger heatsink with thick base, and lots of fin's.

Using a smaller heatsink 80x80x7mm results in about 5 degrees higher.

Fyi, while testing, just having the printed circuit on table, there where no components other then cpu which felt hot.

No need to cool anything if cpu heat gets out easy.

Thinking of:
                              • isolating the "heatpipe" preventing heating up the inner part.
                              • isolating the bottomside heatsink and case, preventing heating up the case/inner parts.

Regards,

Arjan
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

hello h96 pro plus 3/32gb usb burning rom licanse file please thank you @superceleron

Comment

Working...
                                X