Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blegis View Post
    Hi. I got this problem UI crashes, if I reboot it works for a time and then it begins crashing.. I have read and looked for an answer but no luck. I have installed this first scv4 then scv4a then scv4b then scv5 and then magisk. at first magisk is fine and shows it is verified but then it asks for manually choosing boot img and it can no longer check status of safetynet.. anyone have some clue to this problems..?
    antutu is 39k
    on scv2 it was 41k

thanks for your hard work
    /Chris
    about antutu score i think that's because the system now is 64bit scv2 was 32bit

Comment

guys i installed adaway via fdroid but still ads maybe some system premissions needs to be change to make it work ?

Comment

@ Blegis,
        Magisk has been updated to v14. Is this the version you are using?
        The indicator in Magisk unable to find root....I've had/ have the same thing. It did work for a bit now shows "can't find"... Modules install so...might be ok.

Safetynet is a module, with the update to v14 (v4 code) Safetynet may have to be re-coded/updated. Look to the download modules in Magisk. Safetynet.v1.?? was considered outdate and beta 2.??? may not be updated?

If playstore services..etc crash, it will show Safetynet error.

P.S. UI crashes? are you using default launcher? When does it crash..events..apps installed? More info gets more help!

Reap

Comment

@ JoseM,
          Adaway..are you rooted?

If your using Magisk...check out here forums...briefly saw info there: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk

Something about selecting systemless. I'm not sure other wise maybe someone else here has experience.

Reap

Comment

Hmm heat hits 85 ish.. so more than likely throttled? I will have to mod it

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
              @ JoseM,
              Adaway..are you rooted?

If your using Magisk...check out here forums...briefly saw info there: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk

Something about selecting systemless. I'm not sure other wise maybe someone else here has experience.

Reap
              yes rooted Magisk 13.3

Comment

Will this work on this box (H96+ pro)? what is SCV...? which version should I use?

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace310 View Post
                  Will this work on this box (H96+ pro)? what is SCV...? which version should I use?
                  Yes it should work just fine in that one!
                  For now wait until tomorrow for me to rls scv6, then you 1º flash the img and then the OTA....

ALL: SCV6 Cumulative is done i just cant post it now since we are having some file server problems... lets hope tomorrow it will be fixed!

Comment

Ok Ace

First off you posted this elseware. Yes this should work on your device also the Atv version should work. Before posting everyware take some time and read the posts your like alot of others. Some risks always flashing. Look at wifi chip and see if matches yours. Dont keep posting same thing in different places ok. Enjoy.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes it should work just fine in that one!
                      For now wait until tomorrow for me to rls scv6, then you 1º flash the img and then the OTA....

ALL: SCV6 Cumulative is done i just cant post it now since we are having some file server problems... lets hope tomorrow it will be fixed!
                      Thank you. will wait for it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Ok Ace

First off you posted this elseware. Yes this should work on your device also the Atv version should work. Before posting everyware take some time and read the posts your like alot of others. Some risks always flashing. Look at wifi chip and see if matches yours. Dont keep posting same thing in different places ok. Enjoy.
                        Sorry about that. As I am new to this forum and didn't know which was the right place so ended up like that.

You can close all other threads or merge them if you want.

Edit: I closed other threads. Cheers.

Comment

@ JoseM,

This info may help with adware and Majisk 14.0
                          If you learn anything..please share back.

This mod has since been discontinued in favor of Adaway. Read on for information on how to use Unified Hosts with Adaway What are Unified Host Files? Unified host files combine many reputable sources into a single hosts file (with duplicates...

Reap

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

i couldn't see any vents on this box...
                            any nice looking mod?

sry but all i have seen are very ugly...

Hi. My mod: heat sink form old motherboard
                            idle 52*C
                            loaded 72*C

planning to add fan and build cover using PCV 2mm sheet

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

it just seems that one should get a different box instead of this one and make a cooling mod...

Comment

I like modding them .. I have an idel temp of 33C norm 36c max 39c
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                                Last edited by wwmoggy; 09-13-2017, 22:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X