Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ tombraga

My bad for confusing you. SCV4 unzipped and install with USB Burn Tool. Update SCV6 OTA zip with Update tool in app drawer! (Thanks to wunga for the help )

Still, stay far away from Burn Card Maker.

Reap

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      @ tombraga

My bad for confusing you. SCV4 unzipped and install with USB Burn Tool. Update SCV6 OTA zip with Update tool in app drawer! (Thanks to wunga for the help )

Still, stay far away from Burn Card Maker.

Reap
      Reaper Man first thanks for your great help. but i am a bit confused. i already made root and installed TWRP and new roms on my Nexus 7 (2013), on my Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus and yesterday on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (mido).

But never did on TV Boxes. I made the update on my H96 Pro+ with the sd card and the burning tool i refered.

Normally i don´t want to open my box to get access to the OTA USB Port. The 2 USB ports which are open now, i tested but i could not connect to my PC.
      Soi i have to open the box to get access to the OTA USB port really?

What do you mean with the USB Burn Tool, do you have a link for it where i can download?

Thanks a lot for your help

Comment

Great Work SC

Maybe someone else can confirm this. I am still having the same bug

All of the apps that I live stream tv from are coming in in SD quality now. Stock firmware was HD quality for streaming

The apps CP24go, Ctv GO, Sportsnet Now. They all use to stream in HD on stock firmware. Now they all stream in SD

ANy ideas why guys

Thanks

Comment

I not have any of those all paid apk correct?
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarth View Post

I meant Marshmallow android v6.0... my bad not explaining properly.
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Works on my H96 Pro+ Both ddr4 and ddr3

Comment

Evening, Loving this rom and about to install ota update.
              How can i root this?
              Forgive, but ive been away a while and need to refresh my memory
              Thank you
              Last edited by Wingchundub; 09-09-2017, 21:26.

Comment

Thought I had bricked my pro, made a diy usb a to a cable firmware v4 with USB burn awesome it works then did v6 ota thank you

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Comment

@ tombraga,

No need to open box. USB port closest to power port is the OTA port.
                  Amlogic USB Burn Tool V 2.05(version worked best for me) and info was posted here: http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ol-v2-0-8.html
                  It comes with World Cup drivers. It should install and you may still have to manually install these drivers(windows admin )
                  I believe there are much newer versions.

>Select you Language Option and Load unzipped img SCV4<
                  >I only selected erase flash and erase boot loader from side options.<
                  >Press Start,then while pressing reset button(with toothpick)...insert USB cable to your China Box. Computer will beep it has found your connection..remove toothpick<
                  Flash bar will take 2 mins?
                  >When burn complete press Stop and it is safe to remove cable.<

While it is the safest option...
                  Lots of info on these forums about burn tool and grief that drivers do not install or stay installed in windows.

There is a lot of reading to get informed on this site...I know...I keep being outdated...

G-Luck
                  Reap

Comment

@ Wingchundub,
                    Welcome back from your away-ness...

Magisk v 14.0 is the newest rooting system.
                    Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface, to create an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.

I have trouble with some rooted apps e.g. Titanium Backup.
                    But the future of root... plus option to install modules is..neat.

You want to install Magisk zip with Update app, you will reboot to recovery. In TWRP choose >Install, find the Magisk zip in your download folder or sd card and slide tab to install and reboot rooted.

I believe SuperSu root is also available..by download through Playstore?.. but ask others, I've not tried SuperSu with these firmwares.

G-Luck
                    Reap

Comment

@ tht,
                      Nice find. Any info or changelog? Rooted?

Comment

@ tht,
                        Nice find. Any info or changelog? Rooted?
                        It was posted on a Russian Site Link Below

It is Rooted Had to replace the Launcher since it was in Russian and change the Lang but since it is 6.0 using the Customization Tool works Great for that.

Comment

I installed the SV6 rom and realized that the open apps are closed as soon as I get back to home. The YouTube for example does not come back from where it stopped when I return to it. Is there any way to make apps work the same way as on smartphones?

Comment

@ tht,
                            Google translate just maims the Russian language. Same site had a link for aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170908.zip

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

If there was a change log I could not understand

Comment

@ eXcer,
                              Not all apps close in the background, Chrome, Aquamail, Freeappoftheday and more. Youtube usually closes in background.
                              I've been trying to get ES Task Manager and others to kill off the ram leeching apks.

Comment

@ Wingchundub,
                                Welcome back from your away-ness...

Magisk v 14.0 is the newest rooting system.
                                Magisk - The Universal Systemless Interface, to create an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.

I have trouble with some rooted apps e.g. Titanium Backup.
                                But the future of root... plus option to install modules is..neat.

You want to install Magisk zip with Update app, you will reboot to recovery. In TWRP choose >Install, find the Magisk zip in your download folder or sd card and slide tab to install and reboot rooted.

I believe SuperSu root is also available..by download through Playstore?.. but ask others, I've not tried SuperSu with these firmwares.

G-Luck
                                Reap
                                Thank you Reaperman,
                                So magicdisk is basically new way of rooting?
                                Installed and now rooted.
                                Much appreciated

Best wishes

Comment

Working...
                                X