Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would seem that the official Hcygood boxes work fine on this Rom. Now clones and clones of clones are appearing from the likes of Gearbest and others this is creating issues. I have already seen 3 variants of this box however all have worked with circuit boards containing 4 Usb ports.

Looking at chenrp's pictures, I have not seen this board yet so obviously gearbest are sourcing clones from a cheaper supplier.
    From what I've read and purchased myself, Banggood are currently still supplying the Hcygood boxes.

Comment

perfect observation. Boxes from Banggood are without flaws. New users should take that in consideration. Thanks 'modelman' for daring to point out that important point.

Comment

Originally posted by tampametal View Post

Will this work with changing permissions adding original h96 pro+ launcher to /system/app?
        Not sure buddy. Before i couldnot write to usb drive from kodi. This fixed that issue. I guess it is worth a try. It wont mess anything just my 2 cents

Comment

Hi all! I just bought this remote control from Gearbest, https://www.gearbest.com/air-mouse/pp_424938.html , but, unfortunately, don't work good. A lot of button not working or have another mapping in this firmware from superceleron. Now, I prefer to use a normal mouse, but it's hard to typing some text.
          What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu View Post
            Hi all! I just bought this remote control from Gearbest, https://www.gearbest.com/air-mouse/pp_424938.html , but, unfortunately, don't work good. A lot of button not working or have another mapping in this firmware from superceleron. Now, I prefer to use a normal mouse, but it's hard to typing some text.
            What can I do?
            Make sure your language and keyboard settings match the remote you have purchased. That could account for wrong key mapping. As for buttons not working I'm not sure. I would try some tests on another device running to same android version just to prove the remote is not faulty.

Comment

I think my question has already answered some pages ago, but after reading 10 I thought I ask you.

I installed v4 on my alphawise box. It boots without problems and it is mostly smooth as hell
              BUT I can't update to v7.
              Every time I try to use the update app, the box shut down.
              The reboot app seems not to work. Also I can't use a reboot app to force reboot to recovery, because the need root how could I fix this?

Comment

For example, the OK button not working fine. Even I select any option from screen, if I press Ok, box open Netflix ))
                everytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Haematom View Post
                  I think my question has already answered some pages ago, but after reading 10 I thought I ask you.

I installed v4 on my alphawise box. It boots without problems and it is mostly smooth as hell
                  BUT I can't update to v7.
                  Every time I try to use the update app, the box shut down.
                  The reboot app seems not to work. Also I can't use a reboot app to force reboot to recovery, because the need root how could I fix this?
                  HAEMATOM = I had the same problem and for a LONG time no one could tell me what was wrong...despite a prolonged series of messages back and forth of people telling me to "Just Use Toothpick method" - WELL, I finally got the box to work!

The Answer: ReFLASH SCV4 (AGAIN) with "USB BURNING Tool" - Then disconnect from your PC.
                  2) Connect to your TV and allow your Box to Reboot.
                  3) Once screen comes up, REBOOT again! (Just to be sure!)

4) If you want to upgrade to SCV7a - install ROM on a SD card, with nothing else.

5) Go to your Box's Apps and look for UPDATE (?) and select to perform a LOCAL update -

6) Select the SCV7a ROM (It should appear on the the screen.

7) Box will update and Reboot box.

Now You're DONE! (Unless you want to ROOT... then I suggest install MAGIC MANAGER from their website!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what went wrong: Even though "SCV4" had appeared to have been successfully installed the first time, the box would not boot into recovery mode nor would it allow for OTA UPDATES of any ROM's up to SC7a because of a BAD flash (Corrupted?).

Epilogue: Once SCV4 re-Flashed, All is well.. for me. And it will be for YOU, too.

None of my APPS or Settings were erased (No backup possible)... but all works now -

OTA updated SCV7a and MAGIC MANAGER & Magic 14.2 Installed without any problems!
                  Last edited by Wyle; 11-02-2017, 16:38. Reason: re-wording for clarification

Comment

Originally posted by adytzu
                    For example, the OK button not working fine. Even I select any option from screen, if I press Ok, box open Netflix ))
                    everytime!
                    Try to make you keyboard layout

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

How?

Comment

Hola, tengo stock rom, si pongo el otro scv7 puedo actualizar desde stock ron sin pasar por scv4 ??

También quería saber entre la atv y esta rom que es más estable, rápida y sin problemas, ya que no usaré atv 4k porque mi televisor no lo admite, pero si me gustaría saberlo para ponerlo en mi alfawise.

Gracias
                        Last edited by rafita29; 11-03-2017, 00:33.

Comment

Originally posted by rafita29 View Post
                          Hola, tengo stock rom, si pongo el otro scv7 puedo actualizar desde stock ron sin pasar por scv4 ??

También quería saber entre la atv y esta rom que es más estable, rápida y sin problemas, ya que no usaré atv 4k porque mi televisor no lo admite, pero si me gustaría saberlo para ponerlo en mi alfawise.

Gracias
                          english please!

Comment

Hi, anyone manage to fix a problem with hdmi output (rgb fix)? ive got blue/pink screen issues and it's super annoying

Comment

Hi everyone

I bought alfawise last month however seems there are some differences from old ones
                              My have ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0.... older ones have CZ-S32-V2.2
                              My question is can I flash SCV rom on ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0?
                              Second question, after flash SCV4 how can I update do SCV7 if no OTA apears ... can I flash SCV7 OTA by twrp?

Hope can someone help, thank you very much
                              marco
                              Attached Files

Comment

How to tell if the system is running 64bit or 32bit?
                                i have two different boxes old and new with 2 USB ports,and the one with two USB ports running less gigs flops a second than the old box. But the old box is with v7a rom and the new box is with stock rom…

Comment

Working...
                                X