Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
    How to tell if the system is running 64bit or 32bit?
    i have two different boxes old and new with 2 USB ports,and the one with two USB ports running less gigs flops a second than the old box. But the old box is with v7a rom and the new box is with stock rom…
    Does it help??
    i saw now ... 64 bits
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mso07; 11-05-2017, 15:48.

Comment

for those of you who have problem with update with usb burning tool, i manage to install scv4 with SD card maker.. i wasnt able to do it before because i was not on stock Android 7 version (was on 6), and after that it was the SD card itself (so please try with several SD cards) i was able to do it with a normal class10 16GB ADATA card ( kingston 8GB class 4 was not finishing install)..

Originally posted by mso07 View Post
      Hi everyone

I bought alfawise last month however seems there are some differences from old ones
      My have ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0.... older ones have CZ-S32-V2.2
      My question is can I flash SCV rom on ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0?
      Second question, after flash SCV4 how can I update do SCV7 if no OTA apears ... can I flash SCV7 OTA by twrp?

Hope can someone help, thank you very much
      marco
      To upgrade, save the .zip to usb drive, enter TWRP ( clip to the hole and power ON).. an then install from there.. wipe cache and reboot..
      thanks again supercel for the amazing work

Comment

Originally posted by pedropitt View Post
        To upgrade, save the .zip to usb drive, enter TWRP ( clip to the hole and power ON).. an then install from there.. wipe cache and reboot..
        thanks again supercel for the amazing work
        But can I go with SCV4 on both boxs ... ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0.... older ones have CZ-S32-V2.2

Comment

superceleron I tried to install your ROM on my H96 Pro+ (purchased from GearBest recently) but always failed. Only until I unchecked erase bootloader the flash was successful. But after that, I tried to boot the box and nothing showed up on the screen. On the box, I can see the blue light n the box. I tried to flash the img again but now the USB burning tool cannot detect the box. Help!!!

Comment

Hi everyone

I bought alfawise last month however seems there are some differences from old ones
            My have ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0.... older ones have CZ-S32-V2.2
            My question is can I flash SCV rom on ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0?
            Second question, after flash SCV4 how can I update do SCV7 if no OTA apears ... can I flash SCV7 OTA by twrp?

Hope can someone help, thank you very much
            marco
            Question:
            1) Externally in the box can you access the 4 USB ports ?
            2) Did you flash the new box to SCV4 ?
            3) Did you manage to upgrade to SCV7 OTA via TWRP ?
            4) What alfawise model do you have, I thought AlfaWise H96 PRO+ only had 2 USB ports ??

I am asking this because I just ordered an AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32Gb and I wonder if I will encounter the similar problems

Thanks
            Last edited by Alianato; 11-06-2017, 15:55.

Comment

also remenber to check if you boxes already came with android 7.. i couldnt install SVC4 while stock was on android 6.. only after upgrade to stock android 7 i manage to install SVC4.

Comment

superceleron Mate fantastic work, hope you can keep it up
                cheers

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                  superceleron Mate fantastic work, hope you can keep it up
                  cheers
                  Glad you guys like it... and sorry to all for the lack of updates... but im really busy at work i almost dont have time to touch this, and when i a have some free time... im so tired of roms at work... that i dont want to touch on more rom's.. lets see if it slow down a bit at work so i can make some updates!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Glad you guys like it... and sorry to all for the lack of updates... but im really busy at work i almost dont have time to touch this, and when i a have some free time... im so tired of roms at work... that i dont want to touch on more rom's.. lets see if it slow down a bit at work so i can make some updates!
                    This rom is great and thanks for the time you've put. I'm sure others will agree.
                    What updates are still required or is it just minor bug fixes? The speed increase alone makes a massive difference. Not sure how you achieved it but it works.
                    Last edited by Modelman; 11-06-2017, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

superceleron um abraço de mais um tuga, uso uma das tuas roms com o teu rgb_fix numa sony e é sempre a bombar, ótimo trabalho!

translation: embrace from another portuguese guy, I use one of his roms, with the rgb_fix on a sony, with great result, good job!

I would be lost without this fix

all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
                        Question:
                        1) Externally in the box can you access the 4 USB ports ?
                        2) Did you flash the new box to SCV4 ?
                        3) Did you manage to upgrade to SCV7 OTA via TWRP ?
                        4) What alfawise model do you have, I thought AlfaWise H96 PRO+ only had 2 USB ports ??

I am asking this because I just ordered an AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32Gb and I wonder if I will encounter the similar problems

Thanks
                        Hi
                        Externally only 2 usb but more 2 inside
                        Have 2 boxs, alfawise S912 3Gb+32Gb, but one Oct 2017 with reference ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0....other from Nov 2016 reference CZ-S32-V2.2.
                        Can't flash SCV on ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0..... other one not tried yet

Comment

Hi
                          Externally only 2 usb but more 2 inside
                          Have 2 boxs, alfawise S912 3Gb+32Gb, but one Oct 2017 with reference ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0....other from Nov 2016 reference CZ-S32-V2.2.
                          Can't flash SCV on ZH-S912-TVBOX-V2.0..... other one not tried yet
                          thanks, I am asking this because I noticed some users had a H96 Pro+ 4K (instead of alfawise) and I thought could be your case, it´s odd 4 USBs but only two are used.
                          can you identify the diference of the two models without opening the boxes, I wouldn´t want to open mine

Comment

Mirror

SCV4-A7.1.2-X64-ALFAWISE.H96.PROPLUS

OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2-X64-ALFAWISE.H96.PROPLUS

Comment

Hi, is there a way to check if we have a "genuine" alfawise H96 Pro+ ?
                              Knowing that would avoid loading superceleron rom into a non-genuine box, possibly bricking it.
                              It also could be of some help to know the identification of the boxes/clones where superceleron firmware works and the ones where it doesn't
                              thanks

Comment

Only work with the green box.. Look at the 2 ddr3 blocks next to the CPU.. I have 2 of the blue boxes that got bricked
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X