Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post
    Put the SCV4 image file on the main directory of your computer (C:/) and try to brush the box with USB BT again.
    Hi again,

So I've got some news not no good ones.
    Today was the first time that Android has started:
    Ive used the USB burning tool and choosed force full erase.

The boot animation came and after some minutes the Welcome screen of Android was displayed. I connected with WLAN and began to type my e-mail address for the Google account login. During this the box made a restart and strucked at the android booting screen, but the animation was freezed. After a while I plug power off and then power on again.
    Then the old problem is there: I only see the freaktab Bootlogo and the box strucks there again.

I flashed the box again with USB burning tool and choosed the same settings but always only the freaktab logo is displayed and does not change after minutes. No Android Bootanimation!

Slowly I think that the hardware of the box has a problem.

Comment

When the box freezes like that, it is likely a power suplly problem. The PS supplied with this unit are cheap and nasty swtiched power supplies. The capacitors burn quite often giving unstable voltage ouput that causes these freezes. Find a quality replacement and all will be fine.

Comment

Currently on OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2 How do I enable screen share for remote support for TeamViewer?

Comment

Ok, got connected with TeamViewer, however the screen I see is too small to make use of it. On my laptop the remote screen 1:1 ratio is about 1 in x 2 in and on my Android phone it is 1:1 ratio at 1/4x3/8...still unusable. I am sure it has to do with scaling on the H96 Pro Plus even though the resolution is at 1920x1080 and 240 dpi. TeamViewer shows 1920x1080 at 2032 dpi... Anybody have any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by theghost1951 View Post
            Ok, got connected with TeamViewer, however the screen I see is too small to make use of it. On my laptop the remote screen 1:1 ratio is about 1 in x 2 in and on my Android phone it is 1:1 ratio at 1/4x3/8...still unusable. I am sure it has to do with scaling on the H96 Pro Plus even though the resolution is at 1920x1080 and 240 dpi. TeamViewer shows 1920x1080 at 2032 dpi... Anybody have any suggestions?
            Are you connecting laptop to box or box to laptop. If connecting box to laptop use RD Client. I think there are many compatible Android emulators for windows, so you can run remodroid on box and laptop, to connect to a box with remodroid set as a host. Enable double tap zoom in accessiblity, so by chance you have small and difficult touch points, the area will zoom for an accurate selection. The only drawback with remodroid is network speeds, as it will send raw screen image data between the host to client. Though the delay for composition is minor, unless your wanting to play live TV or games.

Comment

Connection to box for remote support. Using laptop or Android phone to connect to it.

Comment

Connecting with phone or laptop to box I end up with this display. See image, it is since installing superceleron room.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by djthomasgee View Post

Hi again,

So I've got some news not no good ones.
                  Today was the first time that Android has started:
                  Ive used the USB burning tool and choosed force full erase.

The boot animation came and after some minutes the Welcome screen of Android was displayed. I connected with WLAN and began to type my e-mail address for the Google account login. During this the box made a restart and strucked at the android booting screen, but the animation was freezed. After a while I plug power off and then power on again.
                  Then the old problem is there: I only see the freaktab Bootlogo and the box strucks there again.

I flashed the box again with USB burning tool and choosed the same settings but always only the freaktab logo is displayed and does not change after minutes. No Android Bootanimation!

Slowly I think that the hardware of the box has a problem.
                  try this:
                  take a USB mobile phone charger (2A) and connect it to the box with a male-male USB cable (as when you're flashing rom) and connects the hdmi cable to the TV
                  Does it work?
                  Yes

Comment

Hi, I would want to do root without using Magisk (For SCV4) How to do? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ripelag View Post
                      Hi, I would want to do root without using Magisk (For SCV4) How to do? Thanks
                      Search Su 2.8 or 2.9 zip and flash in twrp

Comment

Thanks, TWRP is installed only from SD ?

Comment

Ok, found out that the particular tv you are connected to affects the resolution TeamViewer sees during remote hookup. I tried the box on a larger TV and it work perfectly... Small TV was 32 inch and large TV was 47. This is just FYI!

Comment

Originally posted by jcplu View Post
                            Hello,

...when I use TWRP for installing SCV7A zip file, everything is Ok except that I have a red error message:

Code:
                            - Wiping cache ...
                            Installation successful.
                            script succeeded : result was [Installation successful.
                            [COLOR=#FF0000]E:unknown command [[][/COLOR]
                            One or more zip requested a cache wipe -- Wiping cache now.
                            ...done
                            superceleron :
                            > an idea ? Do you think I can use it or Do I have to flash again (the only thing I can change is to check "erase bootloader" from the first ROM - sd card method) ?
                            > can you add the VPN status near the Wifi one ?
                            > can you add in PowerKey definition : disabled ? Or can we disable the bottom bar (with the Powerkey) in Kodi ?

Thanks.
                            Last edited by jcplu; 09-23-2018, 22:06.

Comment

When doing upload speed test on particular speed test website it return "A socket error occurred during Upload test". However the error doesn't happen when doing speed test on the same website with tablet, laptop and handphone. The download speed for the H96 pro+ was half the speed of the of the other devices. The wireless mouse or keypad initially work but after awhile it doesn't respond. Help greatly appreciated to fix the said issues.

Many thanks..

Comment

Figured out the TeamViewer issue...if anyone is interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X