Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandoR View Post
    superceleron if i set system dpi above 285, the bottom navigation bar moves to the right side and only shows 1 button. Is there a way to force the navigation bar to stay at the bottom at higher dpi like 400?
    Set build.prop dpi to 320
    reboot

In settings go into more settings, scroll down to developer and set smallest width to 714.

While still in white settings menu back out of developer and open accessibility, set screen size to small, If it doesn't show custom (242).

It should clear up layout.

Comment

Hi guys.
      I have tested this version (SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG) on my Vorke z6 Plus and it work fine. No ROM Vorke works like this, it's incredible.

Luca

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post
        Hi guys.
        I have tested this version (SCV4 BLUE (LPDDR3) PCB IMG) on my Vorke z6 Plus and it work fine. No ROM Vorke works like this, it's incredible.

Luca
        Then try this:
        https://mega.nz/#!XbBUTSSZ!sKT7b4myc...RASTNZL6b1UsQ0

If you are interested, I'l send you some instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Then try this:
          https://mega.nz/#!XbBUTSSZ!sKT7b4myc...RASTNZL6b1UsQ0

If you are interested, I'l send you some instructions.

Hi lyubodelev

download done!
          absolutely, tell me what to know

Thank
          Luca

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

Hi lyubodelev

download done!
            absolutely, tell me what to know

Thank
            Luca
            Brush by USB Burning tool!
            The first boot is long 5-10 or even 15 min. Be patient and wait (the screen is black). After that leave the box to prepare all the preinstalled apps.
            The rest I will send you! Wait!
            Update using this link, in ordet Play store and YouTube to work
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwidq037re...36%29.apk?dl=0
            Tell me,when you have done everything to send you proper TWRP!
            Last edited by lyubodelev; 10-04-2018, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Can you send a photo showing how you change system dpi?
              I'm using Easy DPI Changer on rooted device

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Set build.prop dpi to 320
                reboot

In settings go into more settings, scroll down to developer and set smallest width to 714.

While still in white settings menu back out of developer and open accessibility, set screen size to small, If it doesn't show custom (242).

It should clear up layout.
                Nope... I think the white system and developer options are overriding the lcd density build.prop value. Screen size still looks like default (ish)

This box is in a carpc with 7" touchscreen, which is why i need the dramatically larger icons, fonts, etc

Comment

Nope... I think the white system and developer options are overriding the lcd density build.prop value. Screen size still looks like default (ish)

This box is in a carpc with 7" touchscreen, which is why i need the dramatically larger icons, fonts, etc
                  Very weird. I wonder if your LCD display is not 100% 6:9 in It's pixel format. It may call for 800x600 or some odd resolution the TV box is trying to format to on the launcher home screen.

You can tweak around the settings to adjust smallest width to shrink or grow the home screen. If memory is correct, the larger the number the more squished things are, so you may need to set at 600 and work your number up til things center.

Comment

Very weird. I wonder if your LCD display is not 100% 6:9 in It's pixel format. It may call for 800x600 or some odd resolution the TV box is trying to format to on the launcher home screen.

You can tweak around the settings to adjust smallest width to shrink or grow the home screen. If memory is correct, the larger the number the more squished things are, so you may need to set at 600 and work your number up til things center.
                    So the Accessibility option is what is overriding the lcd density and developers option. It doesn't matter what i do, once i exceed a set picture size the ROM decides to throw the bottom navigation bar to the right side. Is there a way to disable the bottom navigation bar rotation and force it to stay at the bottom?

Comment

So the Accessibility option is what is overriding the lcd density and developers option. It doesn't matter what i do, once i exceed a set picture size the ROM decides to throw the bottom navigation bar to the right side. Is there a way to disable the bottom navigation bar rotation and force it to stay at the bottom?
                      That I donno. .. as as disabled my navigation bar completely, and don't have use for it.

just seems odd the display your using seems to be making the box try and fit one way or what ever. The only other thing that can make issues is rotation. Some displays require adjustment to rotation. My tablet uses 270, some use 90, or 0 depending on how the display is designed.

Comment

That I donno. .. as as disabled my navigation bar completely, and don't have use for it.

just seems odd the display your using seems to be making the box try and fit one way or what ever. The only other thing that can make issues is rotation. Some displays require adjustment to rotation. My tablet uses 270, some use 90, or 0 depending on how the display is designed.
                        It's not just the display, this happens on my TV as well, if i use Easy DPI changer and set DPI to 400. This of course makes everything huge, but thats what i need in the car. I even tried forcing landscape mode using another app. The screen doesn't rotate, but the navbar does.

Comment

What is your screen dpi if it is no greater than 213 dpi all other dpi settings is going to throw off your display.

also app compatibilities can be screwy. I don't need any app to adjust screen orientation and display dpi. 7.1.2 has all anyone needs to make adjustments. Dpi can be directly set in developer options, and screen size in Accessibility, orientation can be done with Build.prop setting of force_ land.

I think you need to investigate your display specs, seems that your android settings don't match.

Comment

Hi all, I'm on this rom SCV7A at a good time on my tv box h96 pro 32gb 3ram, I would like to know if there is any other rom more current better than this rom or updates, or rom of other box that right in it, preferably fleshable via twrp, since I thank you for your return.

Comment

What is your screen dpi if it is no greater than 213 dpi all other dpi settings is going to throw off your display.

also app compatibilities can be screwy. I don't need any app to adjust screen orientation and display dpi. 7.1.2 has all anyone needs to make adjustments. Dpi can be directly set in developer options, and screen size in Accessibility, orientation can be done with Build.prop setting of force_ land.

I think you need to investigate your display specs, seems that your android settings don't match.
                              So I removed all third party apps and attempted to change the settings within the Accessibility options only. i set the Display Size to largest, and the navbar goes to the right side. You can try for yourself. If there is anyway to lock the navbar at the bottom, this what I'm looking for.

Comment

I was talking about he display not your boxes display settings. Each panel has It's own dpi, resolution, and orientation built in. Like a Samsung tablet display may have 1080x1920 with 480 dpi and an orientation of 90, which will require different display settings on the box for a different display which does 1080p as well but is actually has a 1440x2480 display, with a 270 dpi resolution and 270 orientation. The box has standards for most TVs but when you add it to an known display you must find out what is native and work from there with the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X