Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haydude View Post
    When the box freezes like that, it is likely a power suplly problem. The PS supplied with this unit are cheap and nasty swtiched power supplies. The capacitors burn quite often giving unstable voltage ouput that causes these freezes. Find a quality replacement and all will be fine.
    So what output specs would you recommend on the power supply to fix the freezing problem?

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

Brush by USB Burning tool!
      The first boot is long 5-10 or even 15 min. Be patient and wait (the screen is black). After that leave the box to prepare all the preinstalled apps.
      The rest I will send you! Wait!
      Update using this link, in ordet Play store and YouTube to work
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/zwidq037re...36%29.apk?dl=0
      Tell me,when you have done everything to send you proper TWRP!
      Hi

I installed this firmaware, I made the update, and it looks interesting.

I now have a serial number with "0123456789abcdef", whereas before he was at "Unkown", I would like to know how?

I can not install Netflix, and the browser in the first menu does not work.

Thank you and excuse my english

Comment

Originally posted by crandor View Post

Hi

I installed this firmaware, I made the update, and it looks interesting.

I now have a serial number with "0123456789abcdef", whereas before he was at "Unkown", I would like to know how?

I can not install Netflix, and the browser in the first menu does not work.

Thank you and excuse my english
        The serial is one and the same for all. It probably is a part of the firmware.
        Install the apk from the Dropbox link.
        Some programs may not work since the firmware is made before more than a month and they have to be updated.
        Last edited by lyubodelev; 10-06-2018, 21:21.

Comment

Good Morning.
          I have an AS1002T Asustor NAS and concentrated all my media on it. I can access the shared folders by Windows 7 64-bit, ES File Explorer on the smartphone and Kodi on the Xiaomi Mi Box. But I can not access by Alfawise H96 Pro + with this ROM. Both the FTMC and Kodi receive the "Connection Time Out" message. And the ES File Explorer repeatedly asks for username and password and never enters the shared folder.
          I reinstalled ROM a short time ago, I did not root and I have only a few applications installed (Netflix, Youtube, GloboPlay, Crunchyroll).

What's the problem? How to solve?

Comment

I have no problems with Solid Explorer, plus using FTP files transfer faster.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
              I have no problems with Solid Explorer, plus using FTP files transfer faster.
              So what could be happening?

The strange thing is that FTMC and Kodi can access a shared folder on the Windows 7 PC.

Comment

Originally posted by eXcer View Post

So what could be happening?

The strange thing is that FTMC and Kodi can access a shared folder on the Windows 7 PC.
                Most likely it is your shared folder settings. One big issue is SAMBA, and windows sharing services. Way too many incompatible services across platforms for one. For peeps in the know, FTP rules as it is 100% compatible and is faster.

Comment

How to prevent navigation from disapearing since I connect the box to multi touch panel. I want to keep the navigationbar and get rid of the remote?!

Comment

First of all i cant praise enough for this rom (7A). Its simply awesome!!!! It fixes so many stuff compared to stock. However i one question and i cant seem to find it anywhere in this thread, was support for all cores on 1.5ghz and GPU OC dropped since v1 , i cant even seem to find it in changelog. Is there anyway i can have kernel from version v1 to try???

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Henngel View Post
                      How to prevent navigation from disapearing since I connect the box to multi touch panel. I want to keep the navigationbar and get rid of the remote?!
                      Hi , why not using a BT Mouse & Keyboard , much better then stock Remote ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi , why not using a BT Mouse & Keyboard , much better then stock Remote ,

greetings / gefattern
                        I don't want the remote in my car. The touch screen is easier but needs navigationbar so I can go back and go home from other windows and apps.

Comment

Out of curiosity, I ran speed test on the box. I am using 100 Mbps fibre broadband. The speed test I got are as follows :

2.4G 88-103 download and 60-80 upload speed
                          5G 98-105 download and 80-90 upload speed
                          LAN 50-70 download and 30-50 upload speed (with modem wifi switched off)

I though LAN speed should be better than wifi and not the other way round. I am using cat 6 network cable. Is there any setting in the box that hinder the LAN speed.

Test run the LAN speed on laptop connected to the modem using the same cat 6 cable and got 100 download and 95 upload.

Comment

I can't for the life of me seem to flash SCV4 on my h96 Pro+. I have the green PCB (CZ-S32-V2.2). I've tried 3 different versions of the USB burning tool with 3 different USB cables on 2 different windows boxes and always end up with an invalid checksum at some point. Usually it's pretty early in the process but one time, it reached 96% before hitting a checksum error. The md5 of the downloaded SCV4 images checks out.

I found a Linux flashing tool and I managed to complete the flashing process one time and one time only. On startup, the box hung on the SuperCeleron splash screen (left it for 20 minutes). I haven't been able to re-flash the device on windows or Linux. I've probably tried 40+ times at this point. Does anybody have an suggestions? Not sure where to go from here. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Henngel View Post

I don't want the remote in my car. The touch screen is easier but needs navigationbar so I can go back and go home from other windows and apps.
                              I need to use the touch screen but unluckily some touches like swiping and scrolling don't work on some of the sitting menu. Other work with two fingers. Some apps work fine like maps but with two fingers for moving, 3 finers for zooming! !!
                              I added touch xml file from a nother rom but no difference.
                              Beside the navigationbar disappear .
                              here's a video shows how the box responds to touch! !
                              Last edited by Henngel; 10-13-2018, 14:18.

Comment

Anybody else come across a h96 pro + board that will only boot a select few ROMs? This is an older model cz-s32-v2.2, 20161012(A15) QL 1648. It's marked as a 3G/32G/9377. I can flash stock Android 6 and SCV2 which is also Android 6. i.e.)
                                -- aml_6.0.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS(3+32)_mac-2016xxxx.img -> aml_6.0.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS(3+32)_mac-2017xxxx.img
                                -- SCV2-Alfawise.H96.Pro+.img

I can't flash any stock Android 7.1 and when I flash SCV4, it succeeds but it's stuck on the splash screen. I decided to pull TWRP from SCV4 and from SCV2 and boot via SD. SCV2 works whereas SCV4 does not. I'm curious what the differences in the board config between the two are. Might have to ping the builder of these great ROMs for that info. Chips on this board look familiar to most working boards but something must be slightly different.

Comment

Working...
                                X