Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well.. i have a new H96 i still dint open it to see what version it is.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Well.. i have a new H96 i still dint open it to see what version it is.... lol
      Why? It could be the latest v10!

So I guess you will be working on the latest revision for LPDDR3 boards?

So far it seems the only big issues with your firmware are with Google change up with Webview implementation. My5, YouTube, and YouTube TV, among some other TV apps.

The only issue I have is that I cannot run the latest My5 release. More and more phone apps are being released as TV friendly, so now I have just about every app running in Leanback mode with SCV7a. It's basically a wee change to allow leanback mode without forcing it. The only issue is play services are not TV, and play store is phone version. But as long as the box is user friendly with the apps i run.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Why? It could be the latest v10!

So I guess you will be working on the latest revision for LPDDR3 boards?

So far it seems the only big issues with your firmware are with Google change up with Webview implementation. My5, YouTube, and YouTube TV, among some other TV apps.

The only issue I have is that I cannot run the latest My5 release. More and more phone apps are being released as TV friendly, so now I have just about every app running in Leanback mode with SCV7a. It's basically a wee change to allow leanback mode without forcing it. The only issue is play services are not TV, and play store is phone version. But as long as the box is user friendly with the apps i run.
        Well... lack of time, to much other stuff to do... i will get to it eventually

Comment

superceleron

i got today my H96 Plus

It is a V6.1 a Black PCB

My Android Version is from 07/10 but still 7.12

Is it possible when u make a new Version, to update the OpenGl?

Comment

Currently when I insert or remove a pendrive or USB cable into the USB port, the H96 pro+ will reboot.

Removing the network cable will also cause the unit to reboot.

Have I set anything that causes it to behave as such.?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNox View Post
              superceleron

i got today my H96 Plus

It is a V6.1 a Black PCB

My Android Version is from 07/10 but still 7.12

Is it possible when u make a new Version, to update the OpenGl?
              black pcb? that one is new to me....

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

black pcb? that one is new to me....
                I did a Backup of my orginal Firmware with TWRP
                After that test mostly all Firmwares, special Poision 4.3 stable from XDA and this ATVExpierence.

At least at the moment i have this one on the Box

aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20180409.7z from here https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA of the Folder H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v5-v6

I cant say i have Bugs Wifi, Bluetooth, Remote works.

My Goal is to run Kodi + Emulators for N64, PS1 and maybe Dolphin on it.
                Dolphin with Mario Kart runs with 15fps. Because of i think a Open GL Error.

Well here the Pictures of my Box

On the Wifi "Antenne" (dont know the english word) i have "WF84A" written is the Orange Part in the left of the first Picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Top.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	749867
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Bottom.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	749868

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

It's not a tool, just a permissions mod, to enable almost everything but leanback as a permanent default for launcher and play services and store. So you can have ATV without reflash and current play store for finding phone and tablet apps.

you should check my posts, it should be the most recent.
                  Hello. Write me please about permissions mod.
                  I want to install Nova launcher

Comment

Originally posted by mgsm View Post
                    Hello. Write me please about permissions mod.
                    I want to install Nova launcher
                    You don't need any special mode to install Nova launcher!

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

You don't need any special mode to install Nova launcher!
                      But it turns off with an error. I can not run Nova launcher. What is the problem?

Comment

Hi everyone, can anyone tell me what is my motherboard? I have a lot of bugs with the firmware provides, the seller gives me an LP version but I see whenever it corresponds to a blue motherboard .... and mine is green
                        thanks !!!
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by loulapirate View Post
                          Hi everyone, can anyone tell me what is my motherboard? I have a lot of bugs with the firmware provides, the seller gives me an LP version but I see whenever it corresponds to a blue motherboard .... and mine is green
                          thanks !!!
                          It is written on the other side of the plate: ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0
                          LPDDR - Wisdom
                          Would you be so kind to give us the link to your seller's LP firmware, as for this box there are no firmwares at all!
                          Last edited by lyubodelev; 11-05-2018, 02:12.

Comment

I got my new H96 Pro+ from Saturday... Already installed this rom and everything works perfect without problems, only don't have 8 cores running at 1.5 only 4x1.5 and 4x1... Plus done some modifications duo high temperature
                            score on Antutu: 56487
                            Not as good as my Mi8 but it's still ok

Comment

Photos of my modification...
                              used a fan 40mm with speed settings, but running on low max temp I get was 55'C during Antutu test
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

It is written on the other side of the plate: ZH01-S912(LPDDR3)-TVBOX-V1.0
                                LPDDR - Wisdom
                                Would you be so kind to give us the link to your seller's LP firmware, as for this box there are no firmwares at all!
                                Hello, the link :

Comment

Working...
                                X