Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rvelho View Post
    This rom works on tanix tx9 Pro ?
    Without wifi it should work...
    (SCV4 - blue).

Comment

how do I install an ota zip? I tried preinstalled uptater and it reboot to twrp. and twrp says it has a bad zip format.

Comment

Originally posted by rvelho View Post
        This rom works on tanix tx9 Pro ?

I flash this rom on vorke z6 plus and it works perfectly. This is the best Rom I've tested.. Vorke Z6 Plus and TX9 Pro i think they are equivalent. (LPDDR3 Blue)..

Bye

Comment

hi to all
          is there a fix for network location turning and turning ..........its about two months problem........no city accepted....Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	761270

Comment

I bet its missing location permissions xml files. Also you need to set your location to gps+wifi to reset google play services to use location. If not set no apps using google api calls will fail to locate.

also some firmwares are busted without phone gapps. I have to add missing apks from phone firmware to atv for google location and find my phone to work on my box.

i found that most firmwares have the wrong play services installed. All phone /tablet based firmwares should have 404 not 204 as part of the product build number.

also missing a few of the permissions xml files along with phone apks in the system priv-app folder. Once things are cleared up play services will push location from your device.
            Last edited by X92-2GB; 02-03-2019, 20:31.

Comment

I donno... these cpus are designed to run hot. I have no issue running an oversized heat sink inside the box. Though it barly fits, and had to trim off wee tabs on the cover to allow it to close normally, and have the label still attached. For my use 54 degrees is max and the box doesnt feel that hot. I doubt having a box run below 50 for games is not worth the time and money as it would be just as quick in play.

Comment

Originally posted by swtilonas View Post
                hi to all
                is there a fix for network location turning and turning ..........its about two months problem........no city accepted....Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	446
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	761270
                Got the same problem.

Comment

beelink gt1 ultimate solved the problem with fix.apk any apk for us?

Comment

Anyone know if the VPN in the network connection works on this Firmware?

Comment

Hmmm, Apks work:
                      OpenVPN
                      PureVPN
                      Cyberghost
                      others.

Can't recall if I tried using only Network VPN settings. I did get locked out (Android 6?..maybe SCV1) trying to setup network VPN.
                      Apks were more convenient.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                        Hmmm, Apks work:
                        OpenVPN
                        PureVPN
                        Cyberghost
                        others.

Can't recall if I tried using only Network VPN settings. I did get locked out (Android 6?..maybe SCV1) trying to setup network VPN.
                        Apks were more convenient.
                        Other VPN programs work, but I wanted to use the native VPN client as I have my own vpn to use.

Comment

Regarding the LightHome launcher and the endlessly rotating search icon - bad news I'm afraid guys

I decompiled the app and discovered that the weather activity is built around a GitHub library created by ZH Wang called YWeathergetter4a

As the name suggests it is based on the Yahoo weather API which has been changed so this library will not work anymore

ZH Wang indicates this library is retired (https://github.com/zh-wang/YWeatherGetter4a)

The routine is heavily embedded into the launcher and it would be a major re-write job

I guess the Bee Link people are working on it but it seems their users are still having problems (http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php/fo...read&tid=44443)

The difference is that we can change launchers - they can't

I gave up and have tried a number of different ones - IMO the best so far is Top TV Launcher 2

Comment

great work.

Is this one the improvement of SCV4A with bug fixes as i see people still working with the older version? I realize there are ATV versions but not sure the different and need if this box runs as both setups? (I have not much experience with created roms)

Has Atmos been implemented and working in the new version and still letting DTS work?

Has this only got a Kodi copy type app or the real Kodi (blue pcb) can i install normal Kodi if so or will it not work?

thanks for the help
                            Last edited by brighsyde; 03-20-2019, 07:29.

Comment

I try to downloaded the ota file many times,but always disconnection, and the speed just few KB/s.
                              have anyone can help me?
                              thanks a lot.

Comment

dam all updated but Netflix would not let me sign in so I uninstalled now it dose not show up in play store???

can we download the apk for this version and run 4k stream?
                                Last edited by brighsyde; 03-21-2019, 09:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X