Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File Server is down at the moment
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Gotcha i'll try again later. Thank you for the quick response, greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        File Server is down at the moment
        Any news about the file server?
        I just bought an H96 box and I'd love to get to flash it soon :-)

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I think it should be up and running now

Great. Thanks :-)

Comment

Is Bluetooth on H96 pro plus green pcb buggy?
          For me it doesn't seem to discover some BT devices, while it recognizes others. It was same behavior in stock, I was thinking changing firmware would solve it however after upgrading to this firmware this behavior continues. In particular i have one BT speaker which is not discoverable with this box, it keeps on searching and searching without any results while smartphones have no issue discovering it. Similar thing with Microsoft BT mouse, however it does discover another BT device which is reciver to connect wired headphones.

Is it just my box, or its a common issue with the box?

Comment

Hi Guys.
            first off.. I do believe i have googled a read and read. most posts on this forum and elsewhere regarding this topic, i am however still having issues.

I am the "lucky" owner of a H96 pro + 3gb ram 32gb rom (DDR4 9377 wifi)
            i dont know for sure which "version" seems to be some confusion on this

the board is green"ish" not dark blue

silkscreen writing on board
            2017-02-10
            H96-S912-TVBOX(DDR4)-V0.2

sticker
            3G-32G-9377

I have tried just about every ROM I can find . and no luck getting anything newer than android than 6.0.1 to work.

using usb burning tool, with licenses. examples of firmware's that do flash and run on the are

SCV1-GT1_Ultimate.img (no wifi)
            SCV1-ATV-GT1_Ultimate.img
            aml_s912_q9377_H96Pro+(3+32_kodi16.1)_mac-20161228

I would love to get SCV4 working and continue OTA to SCV7
            preferably not ATV version

any suggestions ?

thanks
            Rune
            Attached Files
            Last edited by runekyndal; 07-11-2019, 19:59.

Comment

I got a problem of usb port after firm up. My device has 4 usb ports. After firm up, ports are not working. Any usb device are not working. So I can't use air mouse or keyboard. Please help me.

Comment

Support is slowly evaporating due to no upgrade path from Android 7.

@runekyndal,
                Have you tried SCV4 Blue firmware? If that does not work for you, try Scooters DDR4 Firmware.
                I took the released rom and debloated it no malware or add ins. Let me know what else is missing. Flash Instructions Use Burning tool https://www.dropbox.c

If the DDR4 firmware works(???), you might find someone with a TWRP backup of SCV7 that you can overlay on top of the previous DDR4 firmware. If this does not brick your device, Add your own programs etc. and make your own TWRP back up as soon as possible, to keep a valid back-up in case of future problems.
                Be prepared. Any testing/flashing may brick your device.

Comment

Support is slowly evaporating due to no upgrade path from Android 7.

@rairoz,

Someone might be able to help...Try including info ..such as:
                  • How you flashed.
                  • What you flashed.
                  • Original firmware ver. on your China Box.
                  • Model# printed on your PCB.
                  • Pics of your PCB is helpful.
                  • When/where you purchase your China Box.
                  With enough info, maybe Freaktabbers can give you some hints.

Comment

Hi! I have a problem. I haved SCV7A installed, but, unfortunately, not working good. I tried to install another firmware, but my device don't enter in recovery mode. Just in twrp.
                    How can enter my device in recovery mode to use usb burning tools?
                    Or, how can uninstall twrp?!?!
                    Unfortunately, i don't have a backup and I wipe all. ((

Comment

USB Burn Tool:
                      1. Install on computer.
                      2. Run
                      3. Select firmware to flash on China Box.( Wrong firmware will produce a brick ".
                      4. Use a paperclip to hold reset button.
                      5. Attach USB A < Male to Male > USB A cable.
                      6. Listen/ watch for computer to "Ding ".
                      7. Release paperclip from reset button.
                      8. Start the flash process.
                      9. Press stop when flash is complete.
                      10. Unplug USB cable.
                      11. Attach China Box to T.V. and enjoy your efforts.
                      12. Refer to step # 3 if step # 11 is not successful.

Comment

If you are trying to re-flash SCV7a OTA
                        1. Download SCV7a (You previously flashed SCV4 (blue ver or Green ver.) )
                        2. Save this firmware to empty SD card(for best results)
                        3. Enter Apps Drawer and select < UPDATEANDBACKUP>
                        4. Select storage location to update from.(SD card)
                        5. Select your firmware and select update.
                        6. China Box should reboot and start the flash process.
                        7. Once finished flashing..reboot will take approx 5-7 mins.
                        Via TWRP:
                        1. Download SCV7a (You previously flashed SCV4 (blue ver or Green ver.) )
                        2. Save this firmware to empty SD card(for best results)
                        3. Enter TWRP by holding reset button for several seconds.
                        4. "Allow TWRP to make modifications" (if asked)
                        5. Select <Install>
                        6. Select storage location (If asked) and proceed.
                        7. China Box should start the flash process.
                        8. Once finished flashing..reboot will take approx 5-7 mins.
                        Any wrong firmware or user mistakes...hmmm

Comment

Hi .. I have a Big problem and need some help or info please................. It`s really starting to p@ss me off .

I have flashed the rom SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus Multiple time with success (1st via SD card Method and then via Amologic Burning Tool Method) on the H96 pro plus board. pics of this board below.
                          I used the SD card method and burned the image to Sandisk 2GB via burn tool with erase bootloader unchecked and the other box`s checked.
                          All went very smooth and it created an image...Put SD card in SDcard slot and powered on box wihile pressing the reset button..
                          Installation started and a green bar installing . Once finished the box rebooted and a few minutes later the Box loaded the Android splash and done its stuff...
                          Great I thought! ..Everything was smooth as silk.
                          I performed the initial setup (I Skipped internet setup) ) and the box loaded to the main launcher screen.
                          Everything looked Fine....No problems whatsoever.

Now my problems begin.......
                          I coped the ZIP OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus file (MD5 Cecked) to root of the SD card ...Made sure SD was formatted to FAT32 and had this set to defaults also via windows 10 format option.
                          I then eject the copied SD card from PC Via correct means and placed the card in the SD slot of Box ....Now I brows to the Apps section and select update.
                          Made sure to select local and ticked wipe data option...The OTA file was seen on the SD card root ...So I selected this and confirm the upgrade option.
                          All seems to go OK and the Box now Boots to TWRP AND PERFORM THE UPGRADE.... Now once it has finished the box now reboots and I wait ...Screen on TV now shows a Large Android pic and the wording Android powered by superceleron logo ...On screen......Now it just never does anything from this point onward...... I have waited quite some time thinking it was doing it`s thing..... I then eventually rebooted the Box via the reset/ pulled power etc and still this screen does nothing ...it`s stuck on the screen.(seen image below)
                          I made sure the all zip files I downloaded initially where MD5 checked...All was OK....I have tried via USB hub (with OTA image on) on the box also with same results.
                          I really don`t know what else to try...No matter what I do...Still can`t get this OTA update to boot.
                          I need help or advice Guys.
                          I also posted a few pic of the Box info prior for information.

I really would appreciate any help to get this f@@ing OTA to work ...as it`s doing my Head in Now........also I tried the ATV version SCV1-ATV-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus
                          and experienced the same results.... Again all went smooth until trying to get the OTA update file OTA-SCV4A-ATV-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus

I have had to do a few stock recovery options now (Because of this OTA stuck screen problem) also using this image aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_KDMC_mac-20171010
                          This allows me to start over again from factory box stock image ...Which works and installs fine via Amologic burning tool.

Anyone with any info or help Please could you give me any feedback as to how I go about installing this OTA via Amologic burning tool ? is that even possible? ....... This Rom looks Amazing from initial tests from the SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus 1st install success .. But would really like to get the OTA update applied.....or is it even possible to get a Fully fledged updated image ? so I can just flash this and Bypass the OTA update image ...as this is my Major problem.
                          Maybe is could be possible to install earlier OTA updates prior to the last release ? Unfortunately there seems to be only the final OTA image file now..

Thanks Guys for any help or Advice.

Best Regards,

Click image for larger version  Name:	Android stuck display after OTA Update.JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.1 KB ID:	781644
                          Stuck on Splash screen after OTA update via SD or USB Flash drive from Box

Click image for larger version  Name:	Back of Board.JPG Views:	0 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	781642
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	top of Board.JPG Views:	0 Size:	102.4 KB ID:	781643
                          Top & bottom Motherboard Image.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Box info.JPG Views:	0 Size:	71.9 KB ID:	781645
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	box launcher screen.JPG Views:	0 Size:	95.3 KB ID:	781646
                          More Box info images for reference:
                          Last edited by polosolo; 08-20-2019, 19:53.

Comment

[QUOTE=polosolo;n781641]
                            I used the SD card method and burned the image to Sandisk 2GB via burn tool with erase bootloader unchecked and the other box`s checked.
                            /QUOTE]
                            Why you unchecked Erase bootloader?

Comment

[QUOTE=lyubodelev;n781672]
                              Originally posted by polosolo View Post
                              /QUOTE]
                              Why you unchecked Erase bootloader?
                              I don`t get what you mean mate ? My apologies if this sounds Dumb.....But I did make sure the erase bootloader option was unchecked.......I did state this in my post.
                              All guides I have read in this thread stated that erase bootloader must be unchecked when you create the image from .SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus image file using the SD Burn tool............So that`s what I followed...The instructions

A member also posted full instruction via a tutorial which I followed to the exact.

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...o-any-s912-rom

I can not believe I am Only the very 1st person to experience this problem (Android stuck on splash screen with superceleron image) after applying the OTA update image ?? Really .....There must be a Fix surely.
                              Best Regards,
                              Last edited by polosolo; 08-20-2019, 22:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X