Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm,

There is free root detect apps from play store......
    Make a TWRP back-up(copy to a SD Card) if you want to help keep your setup intact.
    or
    I'm not sure of your setup, back-up your apps and data with Titanium Back-up to SD Card.( I use uncompressed mode T.B. has issues with this 7.1.2 firmware?)
    I would flash again for a clean start, try Magisk root. (Magisk can be funky when later updating, SuperSu can brick when updating(?).)

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I'll do some research on twrp
      ?cheers. 

Comment

I flashed my tv box (CSA 93 SMART TV BOX - cz-s29-v2 - 6255) with the firmware
        => GREEN PCB SCV4 IMG 7.1.2
        The only firemware that wanted to go with SD Flasher (Burn_Card_Maker)
        I was happy because Youtube worked very well because the reason why I wanted to update my Box is a problem with Youtube.
        But I had 3 major problems with this Firmware:
        1- the Wifi does not work (I said no problem I will work with the RJ45 "Ethernet")
        2- The clock on the box has disappeared (No problem, it's okay)
        3- The biggest problem is "a green image with sound for some streaming applications" impossible to see the image, only the sound of the video that works.

Please help me. at least one solution for the 3rd problem

Comment

just wanted to say thanks so far so good. the stock rom wouldnt let me write to a external hard drive through ftp. this rom lets me write to my external hard drive connected to the box cheers

Comment

nevermind
            Last edited by kosko; 10-04-2020, 21:29.

Comment

Missing animation from accessibility menu

Any solution for that?
              I want netflix to run with that option

Comment

If I could figure out how to change the bootloader in the amlogic customization tool I could be running this rom on a Wisdom H96 Pro Plus S912 box. What a dream that would be...any thoughts or help appreciated. I have already made an image that has changed the sock recovery to TWRP recovery. One more step is all that is needed..

Comment

If you have TWRP running, you could install somebody's clean light back-up of a newer firmware. Base memory speed and kernel would still be Wisdom. Your WiFi/Bluetooth drivers, you should copy and store on SD card..if needed.

Comment

I'm sorry, but what do you call a "light" backup? You are more educated in these matters than I. Thank you Reaperman for your timely response!

Comment

I did try to google TWRP clean light backup and didn't get anything!

Comment

I think this is Poison 4.3 twrp...not 100% sure. Had too many links open...uugh! https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...n-rom-t3751720 https://mega.nz/file/DJFnxACZ#PwcarQ...4EavDmzm3k3YSY

Comment

hi all , my box is not working well now , the box always hang on launching any app ,
                          even reset to default setting or enter recovery mode is not working , box will reboot forever ,
                          i am trying to re-burn firmware but cant enter recovery mode to do it ,
                          please give me a favor to rescue my box , thanks

Comment

@hellomysons,

Amlogic USB burn tool?

Time to reflash your China Box. Sounds like it got corrupted. Bad app or ROM storage filled to capacity, worst case scenario...the memory chips are failing.

Choose a firmware that is suitable for your box. Several factory release(H96pro+) 2018 and modified Android 9 This year.

Comment

@ReaperMan

i use amlogic USB burn tool to reflash my box, but suffer some problems,
                              1. i download everyone of img from below link , if i use tool version is v2.1.8 , it always show key configuration wrong , and i can't find property license file to load img by tool

2. i found a tool version is v2.0.8 with license file , and tool can img successful where download from mega link ,
                              when reflash , the tool always show error like below, and stuck on 2% or 7% progress,

[0x32030201]Uboot/Disk Initial/Send command/Time out error,
                              [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read Initialize status/USB Control setup ,

i cant reslove it after trying a lot way like turn off antivirus , execute by administrator , change usb port , change pc or nb ,
                              please help me to fix my china box , thanks

error message

Comment

I want to root my box, but after 5 or 6 times trying to flash superuser and bricking my device i want to ask what the best way is to get my box rooted!?
                                After a few roms i like SCV7 the best, it runs smooth,but i need root! In post 1 i read that i can root this rom with "a" package, but can't find it?

Comment

Working...
                                X