Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RemonK
    replied
    I have also the blue board with LPDDR ram. I tried different roms, but most of them won't boot or do not feel smooth. I always come back to SC rom! After a brick i use USB_tool to flash "SCV4-Test1-Blue-PCB-H96ProPlus" to get it running again, and after that i OTA flash "OTA-SCV7A-A7.1.2-x64-Alfawise.H96.ProPlus.zip" with update tool in SCV4. And that gets it 100% working again, always! But it is for us important to check if the rom is compatible with LPDDR ram, that's the big difference with other boards!
    If you have installed the USB_tool package, go to the install folder and start the usbview tool and see if your device is shown correct. It should say 'Worldcup' on one of your usbports. Then you know you have the correct drivers installed.
    Sometimes USB_tool will not see your device. Unplug the power, prepair the USB_tool an click start then push powerplug back in. If that's not working, leave the power plug in, again prepair USB_tool and click start, then hold the reset button for a few seconds.. mostly within 10 seconds the device is recognized and flashing begins.
    In a very bad situation where the device will not boot at all (have had it 2 times by flashing wrong bootloader!) you have to short pin 5 and 6 (I/O) of the Samsung chip, after you prepaired USB_tool and clicked on start. I can show a picture which pins, but i recon your device is not that far gone..
    And always choose 'Force erase'.
    Good luck!

btw, what is maskrom mode??

Leave a comment:

• hellomysons
    replied
    my box is blue pcb and lddr3 + 9377 , i cant flash any firmware completely and always stuck in 7% "[0x32030201]Uboot/Disk Initial/Send command/Time out error",
    please help me if you know where is the way to enter maskrom mode , thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RemonK
    replied
    I made a little prayer and installed Magisk 19.3.... it works!! Step by step my box is finally running great!
    Ok nice to know that 9 is running on this box! But for me 7 is more then i wish for, it runs great with this rom!! His main task wil be to replace my NAS. That's an old Zyxel and has reached his capacity limit with running servers.. so the plan is that the Zyxel does only maintenance to the RAID's and running NFS and SSH for connection and file transferr, a smart harddisk for the H96PRO And the H96PRO is going to run all the servers, streams etc.
    I just watched a movie on full hd and the temp stayed around 45/46 degrees. Running idle is about 40.. stockrom was a lot hotter!

But do you know if there is a schematic of the board? So that i know what these empty ports are? Or do you know what these are for? Can't seem to find any info on that. They talk in some forums about serial connection and read the UART log etc, but nowhere HOW to do it..?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Not sure which version of Magisk is best. Check out xda fourms?

I'm on Android 9 (Pie) now.

Leave a comment:

• RemonK
    replied
    A TWRP backup would be great, but twurrrp does not want to do that! It exits with an error. I googled a bit and what probably causes the error is more then one user.. /data/user-0 /data/user-1 etc.. TWRP can't handle that. At least that was what i found on that error. And that was on the previous install, SCV4. I have SCV7 installed now, maybe the error is gone? Can't try it at the moment, because i'm building a small coolingfan in the housing. Will try it tonight.
    Do you happen to know which Magisk version works with SCV7 ?

And do you happen to know what these empty pins could be? Serial port by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    Search for Magisk. There was a problem with SuperSu( bricking China Boxes on Android 7.1.2?) if I remember. https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk Beware, some of the older release versions of Magisk slowed boot times etc. Do your research first. Make a TWRP backup before tweaking/bricking your device is a smart idea.

Leave a comment:

• RemonK
    replied
    I want to root my box, but after 5 or 6 times trying to flash superuser and bricking my device i want to ask what the best way is to get my box rooted!?
    After a few roms i like SCV7 the best, it runs smooth,but i need root! In post 1 i read that i can root this rom with "a" package, but can't find it?

Leave a comment:

• hellomysons
    replied
    @ReaperMan

i use amlogic USB burn tool to reflash my box, but suffer some problems,
    1. i download everyone of img from below link , if i use tool version is v2.1.8 , it always show key configuration wrong , and i can't find property license file to load img by tool

https://mega.nz/folder/8qhRRaYJ#2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g

2. i found a tool version is v2.0.8 with license file , and tool can img successful where download from mega link ,
    when reflash , the tool always show error like below, and stuck on 2% or 7% progress,

[0x32030201]Uboot/Disk Initial/Send command/Time out error,
    [0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read Initialize status/USB Control setup ,

i cant reslove it after trying a lot way like turn off antivirus , execute by administrator , change usb port , change pc or nb ,
    please help me to fix my china box , thanks

error message

https://imgur.com/aBzEtHF

https://imgur.com/NhSCRLS

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    @hellomysons,

Amlogic USB burn tool?

Time to reflash your China Box. Sounds like it got corrupted. Bad app or ROM storage filled to capacity, worst case scenario...the memory chips are failing.

Choose a firmware that is suitable for your box. Several factory release(H96pro+) 2018 and modified Android 9 This year.

Leave a comment:

• hellomysons
    replied
    hi all , my box is not working well now , the box always hang on launching any app ,
    even reset to default setting or enter recovery mode is not working , box will reboot forever ,
    i am trying to re-burn firmware but cant enter recovery mode to do it ,
    please give me a favor to rescue my box , thanks

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    I think this is Poison 4.3 twrp...not 100% sure. Had too many links open...uugh! https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...n-rom-t3751720 https://mega.nz/file/DJFnxACZ#PwcarQ...4EavDmzm3k3YSY

Leave a comment:

• theghost1951
    replied
    I did try to google TWRP clean light backup and didn't get anything!

Leave a comment:

• theghost1951
    replied
    I'm sorry, but what do you call a "light" backup? You are more educated in these matters than I. Thank you Reaperman for your timely response!

Leave a comment:

• ReaperMan
    replied
    If you have TWRP running, you could install somebody's clean light back-up of a newer firmware. Base memory speed and kernel would still be Wisdom. Your WiFi/Bluetooth drivers, you should copy and store on SD card..if needed.

Leave a comment:

• theghost1951
    replied
    If I could figure out how to change the bootloader in the amlogic customization tool I could be running this rom on a Wisdom H96 Pro Plus S912 box. What a dream that would be...any thoughts or help appreciated. I have already made an image that has changed the sock recovery to TWRP recovery. One more step is all that is needed..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X