Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eXcer
    replied
    Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
    eXcer
    Have same gamepad and tried it with some games on my H96. They work fine. Without any additional apps.
    What games do you have exactly? I have Prince of Persia Shadow and Flame, Duck Tales Remastered, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Rayman Classic, Deus Ex Go, Lara Croft Go, Hitman Go and none of them natively recognizes my gamepad and I can not configure any application to simulate the touchscreen . Are you using the normal version or ATV version of this ROM? I installed the Magisk. Are there any incompatibilities?

Leave a comment:

• X92-2GB
    replied
    Here I want to downgrade and run 6.0.1 and peeps are wanting to upgrade to 8.0, go figure.

Leave a comment:

• ch3mn3y
    replied
    eXcer
    Have same gamepad and tried it with some games on my H96. They work fine. Without any additional apps.

chenrp
    Would love to see Oreo, but as our Box has normal Android as stock than we would already have and update if Alfawise saw a reason to update our Box.

Leave a comment:

• chenrp
    replied
    mibox is getting android 8 these days.
    i wonder if we will get a new OS...

Leave a comment:

• eXcer
    replied
    Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

There is an app that does do that, can't remember the name of it but it's icon is rounded yellow with a gamepad in black, I love check my archives at home see if I still got it, let you now Saturday when I get home, I remember using that app with a generic gamepad...
    I appreciate it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X