Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post
    I used usb burning tool. Mine is stuck on android boot screen, doesn't go any further. I did normal erase and as is left the erase bootloader option checked. What to do now?
    check the md5 of the zip, and flash again... is your box a real h96? or a clone?
    If after the 2º flash still no go, reflash stock again.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

check the md5 of the zip, and flash again... is your box a real h96? or a clone?
      If after the 2º flash still no go, reflash stock again.
      Its a real H96+ 32gb/3gb DDR3. I've been running your previous marshmallow ATV rom since you launched it. Upgrading now to 7.1.2 to get magisk and netflix. I will try and flash again and post results.

Comment

Originally posted by amitabh15v View Post

Its a real H96+ 32gb/3gb DDR3. I've been running your previous marshmallow ATV rom since you launched it. Upgrading now to 7.1.2 to get magisk and netflix. I will try and flash again and post results.
        K dont forget to check the MD5 of the zip! maybe a bad download...

Comment

I flashed a second time. It's booted up now to Welcome screen. Hope things go well from here. Thanks so much for your speedy response and ofcourse I'm a fan of your hard work and talent!

Comment

Hi Super Celeron, Thanks for your great efforts on behalf of all non programers.
            I have the H96 Pro Plus and a Measy GP811 air mouse controller. Both of these seem to be very common products, in one guise or another, as a Android TV solution.
            Which of your Roms would be best? Can it be installed using the USB - IMG method? Will the GP811 work properly?
            Thanks again for your efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by bfh42 View Post
              Hi Super Celeron, Thanks for your great efforts on behalf of all non programers.
              I have the H96 Pro Plus and a Measy GP811 air mouse controller. Both of these seem to be very common products, in one guise or another, as a Android TV solution.
              Which of your Roms would be best? Can it be installed using the USB - IMG method? Will the GP811 work properly?
              Thanks again for your efforts.
              I cant reply if that remote work ok since i dont have one, it should work but you never know until you try it!
              About the best rom... well is your choice i cant tell you the best one, is a matter of taste!
              USB-IMG? you mean usb burning tool? if is that then yes...

Comment

Hi guys where is the youtube link to see how looks like ATV version...?

Comment

Originally posted by sudoko View Post
                  Hi guys where is the youtube link to see how looks like ATV version...?
                  Just like any Android 7 ATV version!

Comment

Hi Superceleron, is this using the leanback launcher as per your other atv version? If so, I can't wait to try it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Akirainblack View Post
                      Hi Superceleron, is this using the leanback launcher as per your other atv version? If so, I can't wait to try it tonight.
                      Yes!

Comment

Wonderful! Thanks for all the work you do with these ROMs and your incredibly fast responses. If you wanted another beta tester do let me know.

Comment

Hello superceleron.

I love your ROMs. Got them on my two beelink box.

Will this rom work on my h96 pro plus 2g/16gb box?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            dont know for real, it should work but we never know!

I have to say this is lovely to use. Only small niggle is it takes a while to find NFS when first adding them, but that is a tiny niggle.
                          This is slick, fast responsive. Brilliant work Superceleron! (I'm coming from the Marshmallow ATV version but have tried all your other ROMs).

Comment

Hello, i have a
                            Alphawise
                            H96 Pro+
                            3GB RAM
                            32GB Flash
                            912 CPU

Can i use this rom.for this Box or how i can find the compatible the Box?

Thanks for help

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsstolz
                              Hello, i have a
                              Alphawise
                              H96 Pro+
                              3GB RAM
                              32GB Flash
                              912 CPU

Can i use this rom.for this Box or how i can find the compatible the Box?

Thanks for help
                              Yes

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X