Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by luigilui; 03-12-2020, 09:44.

Comment

i have H96 Pro Plus bought from Bangood with firmware used

aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20180409_shmod-k4 (v2.2 only)

can this firmware work on my box ?

Comment

Hi,
        just ordered a h96 pro + and i would like to install celeron firmware SCV1 ATV, then maybe update. My questions are :

- Which usb tool version should i use? 2.1.2 is good ?
        - which boxes have to be ticked and which ones not on usb burning tool (if possible detail me the process of the flash)
        - Have you ever back up your original rom before starting the flash, if yes how?

Thank you in advance, my questions might be annoying but i had bricked my previous box and wouldn't like to get killed by my wife this time .

Comment

Originally posted by homeboy228 View Post
          Hi,
          just ordered a h96 pro + and i would like to install celeron firmware SCV1 ATV, then maybe update. My questions are :
          - Which usb tool version should i use? 2.1.2 is good ?
          - which boxes have to be ticked and which ones not on usb burning tool (if possible detail me the process of the flash)
          - Have you ever back up your original rom before starting the flash, if yes how?
          Thank you in advance, my questions might be annoying but i had bricked my previous box and wouldn't like to get killed by my wife this time .
          WHY? Why buy a new box and get a H96_PRO+ ??? If you paid more than $40 including Taxes and Shipping then you got scammed, lol. Amlogic S905X3 device would have been a better choice.

1) Use USB TOOL version 2.2.0
          2) Just leave Tool at default check boxes when flashing firmware.
          3) If for some miracle you have a firmware for your device that is from 2019, then install TWRP for S912 and make backup of your original firmware, if firmware is old like 2017 or 2018 then it doesn't matter you can find the original firmwares online, best to search here in FreakTab but may be able to find them in sites like https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

WHY? Why buy a new box and get a H96_PRO+ ??? If you paid more than $40 including Taxes and Shipping then you got scammed, lol. Amlogic S905X3 device would have been a better choice.

1) Use USB TOOL version 2.2.0
            2) Just leave Tool at default check boxes when flashing firmware.
            3) If for some miracle you have a firmware for your device that is from 2019, then install TWRP for S912 and make backup of your original firmware, if firmware is old like 2017 or 2018 then it doesn't matter you can find the original firmwares online, best to search here in FreakTab but may be able to find them in sites like https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares
            Thanks for the tips man.
            I am not currently in the us. The h96 pro + is the more affordable quality/price here and no need for shipping. These stuff are in local market. And i might be wrong but after my researches this model has a better community support (proven by ur quick reply) and more custom firmwares (normal or atv). I wont game on it. Its just for basic/daily use. No need for a super SoC.
            I will update about the process once executed.

Comment

Although this is a 3 year old ROM, only I've stump on it.

I have a Alfawise H96 Pro Plus and my original ROM started to "act up" with random errors so I started to look for alternatives and found this.

Installed with SD Card (very easy) and is working very well. Congrats to superceleron !!! Nice work!!

The only thing I don't particularly like is that all apps are visible. Or at least, it would be nice to put them in categorized groups. Maybe it's possible and I'm beeing a complete noob... Maybe...

Nevertheless, really happy with this ROM!!

Comment

je recherche le firmware hp96 pro+ 5 mai 2017 nhg47l 20170880

Comment

@kilou,

Possibly: 20170809 ?? 2017 /month /date ??
                  Cz-s32-v2.2-v3

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

How to adjust overlay of the screen in this rom?

Comment

would have some rom for the plate cs_912_tx92_b8_v1.1 ?

Comment

Hello,

I am coming to you for problems on h96 pro plus blue pcb / 32 v6
                        I have messages showing up all the time and it's driving me crazy. if I don't find a solution I throw it on the wall. I have installed several roms (8) and there is always the same message I do not understand.
                        I tried with several chargers it's always the same, I also tried with AC adapter + male usb charger it's the same. I changed the thermal paste + test with a fan for the house with the open box it's always the same ... help me please

Comment

I have downloaded the firmware in the past, and need to download the ota to last version...
                          could some one share the file here?

link in main post not available anymore
                          @superceleron

excellent firmware, great job man

Comment

Bought new H96 Pro + s912 9377 7.1v and tried flashing the SCV4 first step but when the update started the little android was not normal looking, neither was the update progress line normal looking. Needless to say the update failed. I didn't like the rom that was installed, cause when I would try the reset button with plugging in power to get to recovery, the box would perform a factory reset. Thoughts, questions or anything to help get superceleron rom on this box? The first try to flash resulted in a not bookable box. Finally got it working with a Wisdom Rom. Bummer!

Comment

IF YOU open the box you see on your pcb the name and version of PCB it s very important for take a good firmware

Last edited by dangchui; 10-10-2020, 15:44.

Comment

Thank you for the info. Have a good day...

Comment

Working...
                                X