Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i give a link mega for you good firmware WISDOM the post up

Comment

Dev:Shonk
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Wisdom firmware had little support.
      Might be possible to upgrade to android 9... if factory firmware is a total letdown?

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
        Dev:Shonk
        MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Wisdom firmware had little support.
        Might be possible to upgrade to android 9... if factory firmware is a total letdown?
        Having trouble uploading images to show what i have. I am using what you guys have linked for me, but they are flakey at best. I would love to try any thing workable. The box is q201_9377 7.1.2

. OS - Buildinfos Androld version :7.1.2 Release Codename : REL API LEVEL: 25 CPU ABI: arm64-v88 Manufacturer : Amlogic Bootloader : unknown CPU ABI2: Hardwace: amioglo Radio: unkncwn Board 1 q201 9377 Brand : Amlogie Device: q201.9377 Display : 201.9377-userdebug 7.1.2 NH047L 20171120 taat-keys Fingerprint Amlogic/4201.9377/201.9377.7.1.2/NHO47L/20171120:userdabug/teat-keys Hest: wiedom2-work ID: NHG47L Model : H96 PRO+ Product i 201.9377 Tagn test kays Type: userdebug User : wisdom2 - Battery

Comment

Be informed on how to "Un-brick" your China Box before trying these.

Comment

I am going to try them both and see what happens, thanks guys, will let you know in a day or two.....

Comment

The Frankenstein image failed to burn to box using amlogic burn tool. Could not get a good image of the Pie rom that everyone failed to parse and load in the same tool. Re-installed the Wisdom rom...any suggestions?

Comment

Hi, can I ask a question? I have a h96 pro + ddr4 3/32 PCB green V 3, I would like to know which firmware to use ATV with an android 8+.
                thanks
                Raffaele

Comment

@orshal,

There were no public releases of Android 8 for our chipset(s912).
                  There is Android 9, 10 and 11. Currently, only Android 9 (Pie) has multiple developers releasing firmwares.

Comment

Thanks ReaperMan, I asked for a version 8 or higher (8+), so android 9 pie is fine, I just don't know which firmware to download, I ask you who are more experienced than me. Can you tell me which one I can use?

Comment

@orshal,

Mecool M8S Pro (DDR4) (Q9377)

Check out the Android Pie Discussion

slimBOXtv 15.1 Changes: • Added support for Bromite SystemWebView (download from the project website) • The AOSP keyboard startup icon is hidden • Replaced Setup Wizard (ATV) • Fixed issue with logging in to Google account • Updated WebView and Google Play service • Added additional Bluetooth settings with the display of the

Comment

Updated 1º post with new links!

Comment

is there a way to change the system default launcher? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice980 View Post
                            Well this build was not made to change it, it possible but it will give you some work!
                            if you really want to change it easily i recommend you using the "normal" version of this fw, since this one is the ATV.

Comment

Originally posted by Maurice980 View Post
                              LAUNCHER MANAGER (FOS 6+) STEPS TO ENABLE CUSTOM LAUNCHER: Before installing version 1.1.8 uninstall any previous version. 1. Download Launcher Manager by clicking or by using short link and install on your FireTV. (Latest: 1.1.8) 2. Install a...

Use SweenWolf's LAUNCHER MANAGER for AndroidTV app, version 1.0.4 buried halfway down in the first post, just need to activate USB_Debugging in Developer Settings of Android in not already on.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

LAUNCHER MANAGER (FOS 6+) STEPS TO ENABLE CUSTOM LAUNCHER: Before installing version 1.1.8 uninstall any previous version. 1. Download Launcher Manager by clicking or by using short link and install on your FireTV. (Latest: 1.1.8) 2. Install a...

Use SweenWolf's LAUNCHER MANAGER for AndroidTV app, version 1.0.4 buried halfway down in the first post, just need to activate USB_Debugging in Developer Settings of Android in not already on.
                                Thanks a lot. I have problem with bluetooth. Serching device doesn't work. When i serch my box with my smartphone i can connect it. But i can't connect speaker bluetooth with box

Comment

Working...
                                X