Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO Dongle 2Gb/8Gb - SCV1 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beerukoff View Post
    Why I can't use the Samsung TV remote with HDMI CEC? I have switched on this function in Settings
    I have same problem with my lg tv remote with cec.... does anyone cec work?

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      on mine it does, but i have a samsung..

Please help. I have successfully flashed this rom, but when connected to TV, there is no signal. I could not connect to PC either to flash again. Did I brick it?

Mine is the 2GB/16GB version and the power led is showing red light.

Comment

manja
      As far as I know, the 2/16 dongle is H96 Pro H2 Dongle, not H96 Pro Dongle. So it may use different components. Coz of that You may bricked it. Ask seller for image of stock firmware. Maybe they have one?
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I have the 2/16 dongle is H96 Pro and this rom works
        There are new ones with 2/16 dongle is H96 Pro H2

Comment

I have a bug happening on mine. Intermittent display fault that zooms in really close and shows lines across the screen. Only way to sort out is unplug device.

Comment

Originally posted by avd View Post
            I have a bug happening on mine. Intermittent display fault that zooms in really close and shows lines across the screen. Only way to sort out is unplug device.
            monitor the temp... this sticks do get a bit hot!

Comment

It can sometimes happen within minutes of turning it on. I am trying the other launcher. The one with the dark screen

Comment

It can sometimes happen within minutes of turning it on. I am trying the other launcher. The one with the dark screen
                weird, you may have a not so good device!

Comment

Not happened so far with other launcher so fingers crossed. This is my second stick as I sent first one back to geekbuying which took ages to get back.

Comment

Anybody else having issues with wifi using this ROM? Video playback is choppy in my streaming apps

Comment

Wi-Fi fine here. Just get kicked out of iplayer and itv hub a lot when using thro kodi.

Comment

Wi-Fi fine here. Just get kicked out of iplayer and itv hub a lot when using thro kodi.
                        Wish I could say the same. This has been an ongoing issue for me for over a month now

Comment

Hi all, I tried the ETHERNET to get working on this GREAT rom, but I did not succeed. However, it seems to be possible with another ROM, see here:
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...4k-stick/page5
                          Only downside is that it is Android 6, and Bluetooth is not working (for me not a problem). Also not that stable I feel, after a few hours of trying.
                          Major problem with that ROM is that I do not have the option to switch to RGB colors, so my colors get inverted (older Philips television). So this ROM has the ethernet, but is not useable for me with these crazy colors ...

SuperCeleron, may I ask you to check out that ROM I mentioned above, and find out how ethernet is working there, so that you could integrate that in your great ROM?
                          Thanks for your help, as your ROM is really the best!!!

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            that is because of the kernel, in this one they dint enable the driver and on the other one they did!

Ok, thanks, but no way to enable that in the kernetl?

Or, enable the "force RGB option" in the T95Z ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by Troxelke View Post
                            Hi all, I tried the ETHERNET to get working on this GREAT rom, but I did not succeed. However, it seems to be possible with another ROM, see here:
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...4k-stick/page5
                            Only downside is that it is Android 6, and Bluetooth is not working (for me not a problem). Also not that stable I feel, after a few hours of trying.
                            Major problem with that ROM is that I do not have the option to switch to RGB colors, so my colors get inverted (older Philips television). So this ROM has the ethernet, but is not useable for me with these crazy colors ...

SuperCeleron, may I ask you to check out that ROM I mentioned above, and find out how ethernet is working there, so that you could integrate that in your great ROM?
                            Thanks for your help, as your ROM is really the best!!!
                            No sh!t Sherlock. The guy was responding to my inquiry on the same page here

Comment

Working...
                            X