Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO Dongle 2Gb/8Gb - SCV1 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott.S View Post
    Use button remapper from google play, reset home to home!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    you legend

Comment

Use button remapper from google play, reset home to home!

I have tried button mapper and button remapper, when I try to enable them it says Settings Keeps Stopping?

can you help please

Comment

Thanks for this wonderful firmware just one problem and I hope it has a solution because I can use it, the problem is : very weak signal wifi. I have an internet speed of 65 MB, only 5 MB is received

Comment

It's known bug and it happen on some stock firmwares as well. You have to live with it, mod the Box by adding better antenna or use wired connection.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

ok
            Last edited by Bloem; 06-24-2018, 12:27.

Comment

I just tried this rom on a h96 v2 board with 'H96PRO_MINI PC_S912" printed on PCB

it gets to 7% and just die. with
              uboot/disk initialize/send command/error result

I have tried many cables and many different PCs all same result.
              I read though all the threads 2 of them are contradicting each other if this rom will work on here or not. Since it wont flash i am guessing not, but the stock firmware so so bad i had to try something. It has never been able to be plugged in for over 6 hours with out a restart. The only launcher that work at all is microsoft. Its just bad. If anyone knows where a rom is for this please let me know.

The stock firmware is so bad these things are completely unusable. Mouse scrolling does even work when it does not bother to crash. I just plugged in my mk9084 until a rom is fond for these.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180828_200250.jpg Views:	3 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	742197
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ptclabs; 08-29-2018, 01:41.

Comment

Originally posted by ptclabs
                I just tried this rom on a h96 v2 board with 'H96PRO_MINI PC_S912" printed on PCB

it gets to 7% and just die. with
                uboot/disk initialize/send command/error result

I have tried many cables and many different PCs all same result.
                I read though all the threads 2 of them are contradicting each other if this rom will work on here or not. Since it wont flash i am guessing not, but the stock firmware so so bad i had to try something. It has never been able to be plugged in for over 6 hours with out a restart. The only launcher that work at all is microsoft. Its just bad. If anyone knows where a rom is for this please let me know.

The stock firmware is so bad these things are completely unusable. Mouse scrolling does even work when it does not bother to crash. I just plugged in my mk9084 until a rom is fond for these.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	20180828_200250.jpg Views:	3 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	742197
                Hello mate, this seems to be the exact same dongle as mine and this firmware flashes fine for me everything, it's the android TV version thats always been a pain for me via USB, had to use SD card method instead, this may work for you.
                I have noticed some of the newer ones are android 7.1 and 7.1.1
                This was made on the original firmware 7.1.2, if not already try flashing the stock 7 1.2 firmware first, if this is not the case and it is 7.1.2 already then dirty flash ”Poison Rom” by Ricky Divjakovski (find here at his freaktab thread or at his XDA thread also) straight from TWRP (no need to wipe anything!) This is a sure fix for stock firmwares!! No need for the USB tool!
                Hope this helps

Comment

Hello mate, this seems to be the exact same dongle as mine and this firmware flashes fine for me everything, it's the android TV version thats always been a pain for me via USB, had to use SD card method instead, this may work for you.
                  I have noticed some of the newer ones are android 7.1 and 7.1.1
                  This was made on the original firmware 7.1.2, if not already try flashing the stock 7 1.2 firmware first, if this is not the case and it is 7.1.2 already then dirty flash ”Poison Rom” by Ricky Divjakovski (find here at his freaktab thread or at his XDA thread also) straight from TWRP (no need to wipe anything!) This is a sure fix for stock firmwares!! No need for the USB tool!
                  Hope this helps

I did try the flash card method all it does is start normally and not go into recovery

UPDATE I got it to search for the card holding the button, then the screen went blank after about a second of recovery. Bricked now. I would not use this on this board. I am guessing you have an older one. I dont think there is even stock firmware around for a version 2. I will contact the seller. OTG is still detected and the light is blue so maybe the right firmware will go back on it.

UPDATE I got the original firmware it flashed just fine. Still will not boot. I would not use this firmware with the board above. Its an unrecoverable brick.
                  Last edited by ptclabs; 09-11-2018, 04:09.

Comment

I received one of these for Christmas. Only 20ft from my router and I have wifi connectivity issues. Every time I try to change the launcher, the settings app locks up and gives me an error message. Should I send this thing back or is there hope in flashing new firmware? Which firmware would y'all recommend?

Thanks.

H96 Pro H2 Amlogic S912 2GB RAM 16GB ROM

Comment

@superceleron

I'm in need of custom firmware for the H96 Pro stick. I see here that you have developed one.

I was wondering if you ever got it where you wanted it to be and if you'd have any interest in sharing/creating one for me.

Thanks,

Patrick

Comment

I am in this example : H96 Pro Mini PC s912
                        I want to load it. do I encounter an error ?
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

candeniz_1991
                          It should work. You seem to have same Dongle as ptclabs and Scott.S and for the latter it works fine. However You should try to use SDcard method. And still it may not work (like for ptclabs).
                          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Can someone please help? With usb burn tool I'm getting error on 7% - UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result

TV stick - H96 Pro Amlogic S912 2gb/16gb

I would really like to try out this custom rom..
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

3korda6
                              If I remember it right, but there was some time since I did it, sometimes You have to try restarting the flashing process few times. For me it was 3rd or 4th time that the process was finished succesfully.

Comment

For restarting flashing just need to click stop/start?

Comment

Working...
                                X