Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO Dongle 2Gb/8Gb - SCV1 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3korda6
    I didn't have the Dongle, I have H96 Pro+, but all I did was clicking stop, then pushing reset and clicking start. Without removing the power cord. I think Dongle has the reset button, so You may try same thing (without the power cord ofc).

Or You could try with SDcard method. I think it should work (at least start the flashing process).
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thank you! I will give it another try.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
        3korda6
        I didn't have the Dongle, I have H96 Pro+, but all I did was clicking stop, then pushing reset and clicking start. Without removing the power cord. I think Dongle has the reset button, so You may try same thing (without the power cord ofc).

Or You could try with SDcard method. I think it should work (at least start the flashing process).
        SO I have tried both and I get the same UBOOT error on 7%. Tried ATVXperience ROM and had no problems with it. So Should I dig into the superceleron ROM and replace some UBOOT files?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin1980 View Post
          Hi superceleron, you did a great job.

I installed the ROM on my (H96 Pro TV Dongle 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM).

All works much better, ultra fast and ultra fluid.

I installed the ROOT, with magik 14, ok Everything works well, also i have install nova launcher " simpler and more convenient for me ".

thank you very much.

Seriously, it's s912 2G 16G? because I tried several firmwares and the only one that took was the atv xperience however without running the wifi and bt.

Comment

Originally posted by ptclabs View Post
            I just tried this rom on a h96 v2 board with 'H96PRO_MINI PC_S912" printed on PCB

it gets to 7% and just die. with
            uboot/disk initialize/send command/error result

I have tried many cables and many different PCs all same result.
            I read though all the threads 2 of them are contradicting each other if this rom will work on here or not. Since it wont flash i am guessing not, but the stock firmware so so bad i had to try something. It has never been able to be plugged in for over 6 hours with out a restart. The only launcher that work at all is microsoft. Its just bad. If anyone knows where a rom is for this please let me know.

The stock firmware is so bad these things are completely unusable. Mouse scrolling does even work when it does not bother to crash. I just plugged in my mk9084 until a rom is fond for these.
            Click image for larger version Name:	20180828_200250.jpg Views:	3 Size:	105.1 KB ID:	742197
            is equal to mine, mine is s912 2G 16G, and I can not find any roms that I can instantiate, much less that they can.

Comment

Originally posted by aladim10000 View Post

is equal to mine, mine is s912 2G 16G, and I can not find any roms that I can instantiate, much less that they can.
              You have HS2734A wifi chip the stock firmware this dongle
              or you can try firmware from the similar player TRANSPEED M96X Plus

Comment

Help- Help-Help.after installed this rom my hdmi signal not clear.i changed hdmi cable,Suppy adaptor,port.but same problem.even i installed back to stock rom but same problem pic not clear. Please check image I have sended to you in attachment..my box no is(cz-s32,v-3.DDR4)if anyone know what is the problem please help me.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi everyone, can someone help me please. yesterday I download the h96 pro SCV1 7.1.2 firmware tried both normal version and androidtv version and installed it no problem with usb burning tool.

when it boots up I get blue androidtv boot screen twice followed by 4 spinning circles and then it's goes blank with nothing esle happening?

thanks

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X