No announcement yet.

Firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20171010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A1. In Rom's thread. Normal Rom: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
    Android TV: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version
    However now I'm not sure if it's compatible with V2.2. Cannot find any confirmation about it (I am 99% sure I saw one post that for someone it worked, but cannot find it).

A2. Don't see a problem. However it will be reformatted by Card Maker, so You will lose all that on it.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Originally posted by maxim33 View Post
      finally ,it had done !! today i get my new power adopter and when i plugged it in,and voila!! the "great superceleron"boot screan come to display. immedietlly updated to SCV7 and now everything works like a charm . thanks everybody for tips and sugestions. i think in near about all cases of "no display" faulty power adopter is the only major cause.
      I have same problem, kindly tell me what you did till you succeeded

Comment

Hi, I have a question as to the correct way that I should try to update my box. I have a Alfawise H96 Pro+ and it’s currently running Android 6. I want to put 7.1.2 onto it but I’m unclear on how to. Do I use the USB burning tool and connect it to the computer or can I do it with the sd card and the boot loader method? Thanks in advance.

Comment

bushybigcanoe
          You need to open it to check PCB name. Than You may check here if there is image with Android 7 for Your PCB: https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjvLT6wg0IwsTF27g
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Oh ok thanks and then would I use the sd card method or the USB burning tool?

Comment

Doesn't matter. Both should be fine. I prefer USB, but You may use SDcard.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonk View Post

they are rar5 not rar4 so whatever you use needs to support the latest rar5 (winrar does..)
                I've downloaded a few of your IMGs using Winrar 5.6 and it says the files are corrupted.

Comment

Mr. Shonk I just installed the aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20180409_shmod-k4-stockbl (v2.2 + v3).7z from your maga drive folder to my H96pro + having 3gb/32gb. My box having green board and ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3 written on it. I am very satisfied with this clean stock ROM but only one issue is there that my RAM value decreased to 2gb only. Can someone advice me what to do?

Comment

Working...
                  X