This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krypton View Post
    [SIZE=16px]I have recompiled the UI of Lighthome Launcher with New Material Icons and wallpaper set to give it a Modern look. Application is now fully optimized and reduced in size. Compatible with SC H96+ Rom.

Yahoo weather api has changed and all of the launchers depending on yahoo weather fail since 4 days.

It cant connect yahoo ,keeps telling to find location.

My problem as everyone has right now is all versions of lighthome has "ROTATING CIRCLE" on weather info now. This is annoying.

It would be very helpful to fix this.At least stop this annoying circle animation.

Anyone, ideas?

Comment

The weather has stopped working!

Comment

The launcher is not working anymore on my boxes for a few keeps crashing had to use different launcher. Does anyone know where I can get a working version if 1 exists?

Comment

Originally posted by DaMeZ View Post
          The launcher is not working anymore on my boxes for a few keeps crashing had to use different launcher. Does anyone know where I can get a working version if 1 exists?
          Try this apk update. Now weather works fine for me !
          For the TV Box weather issue, we have specifically launched the APK, which only needs to be downloaded and installed to complete the repair. GT1 download channel(Suitable for all models of GT1): Version 6.0:https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/firmwareservice_beelink_onmicrosoft_com/EUs-DzsYGABElGIWvHjX1WYB1

Comment

Originally posted by Talaki View Post

Try this apk update. Now weather works fine for me !
            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-issue-beelink
            Thank you I will give it a try...

Comment

Is there any way i can replace the memory clear button, as it doesn't do anything?
              Last edited by ahac85; 03-15-2019, 12:23.

Comment

@ajape thanks for helping me out buddy. Here is a link to v1.1.4 with weatherfix, bear in mine you need to turn off GPS or remove the location permission for the launcher not to crash (lighthome issue) added KODI button, the file manager set as ES File Explorer PRO.

Download Link
                https://mega.nz/#!VAhR2KBR!Rz6P0QhyauYETDwMAaZyUEshiA-GUmTKUdMwFg6QVlk
                Last edited by ahac85; 03-12-2019, 13:05.

Comment

QUOTE=ahac85;n765896]@ajape thanks for helping me out buddy. Here is a link to v1.1.4 with weatherfix, bear in mine you need to turn off GPS or remove the location permission for the launcher not to crash (lighthome issue) added KODI button, the file manager set as ES File Explorer PRO.

Download Link
                  https://mega.nz/#!VAhR2KBR!Rz6P0QhyauYETDwMAaZyUEshiA-GUmTKUdMwFg6QVlk[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone on this, is this download for Android 6 or 7? Is there a way to get both 6 AND 7, I am sorry I know it?s a a lot of work.

And I won?t even ask for the regular file manager and/or the free ES file explorer lol . agape and ahac85 thanks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post

Thanks everyone on this, is this download for Android 6 or 7? Is there a way to get both 6 AND 7, I am sorry I know it?s a a lot of work.

And I won?t even ask for the regular file manager and/or the free ES file explorer lol . agape and ahac85 thanks so much.
                    It works on both android 6 and 7 and i can post a build with the free es file explorer if your still interested
                    Last edited by ahac85; 03-20-2019, 18:27.

Comment

Originally posted by ahac85 View Post

It works on both android 6 and 7 and i can post a build with the free es file explorer if your still interested
                      Please please please do it for the free ES file explorer, your to kind to do this.

I have a question on Android 6 vs 7 lighthome.

Really the difference is the setup icon/app the button with the gears. For Android 6 it goes to the black screen and from there there are a lot of different things you can do, mostly you pick settings to go into settings.

For Android 7 you pick the setup icon/app and a side menu comes up.

So your lighthome.apk can tell the difference and your launcher works on both 6 and 7? Thanks for all your hard work, you the man or woman lol.

Comment

Works nicely on android 6, 7, 8. The only es file explorer button does not function. PRO version is installed.

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
                          Works nicely on android 6, 7, 8. The only es file explorer button does not function. PRO version is installed.
                          What box are you using? Ive tested only on Beelink GT1U and works fine. It should launch the following package com.estrongs.android.pop.pro.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post

Please please please do it for the free ES file explorer, your to kind to do this.

I have a question on Android 6 vs 7 lighthome.

Really the difference is the setup icon/app the button with the gears. For Android 6 it goes to the black screen and from there there are a lot of different things you can do, mostly you pick settings to go into settings.

For Android 7 you pick the setup icon/app and a side menu comes up.

So your lighthome.apk can tell the difference and your launcher works on both 6 and 7? Thanks for all your hard work, you the man or woman lol.
                            I use it on android 6 and 7 and have no issues.

Heres a link to another build with the regular ES FIle Explorer. gale could you please also test it with the regular es file explorer and see if it lauches on your box, i made some additional changes so it should work on most other android boxes as well.

https://mega.nz/#!hUBFjSbQ!bpEgZHGqP...cet_Wa83GwJaaw

Comment

Good work now opens es file explorer I try the free version. I noticed that the memory cleaner unclean well. Is there something that can be done?

Comment

Originally posted by gale View Post
                                Good work now opens es file explorer I try the free version. I noticed that the memory cleaner unclean well. Is there something that can be done?
                                Unfortunately all modded versions of the launcher do not clean memory and it's there just for show. I just use an app called auto ram cleaner and add it in to favorite section heres a link to it from play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ram.ramcleaner

​​​​​​I'll also post a build for the ES File Explorer PRO with the same changes applied so it will work on your box later on.
                                Last edited by ahac85; 03-22-2019, 09:12. Reason: Added link to ram cleaner

Comment

Working...
                                X