X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is wetek launcher...

Comment

thanks for the great job its smooth and working fine , but the browser and the file manager not working , can you update it please im using google chorme as browser and ES File Explorer Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29925.png
Views:	510
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	730618

Comment

Originally posted by mamoon.tk View Post
        thanks for the great job its smooth and working fine , but the browser and the file manager not working , can you update it please im using google chorme as browser and ES File Explorer Click image for larger version

Name:	image_29925.png
Views:	510
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	730618
        Is it easy to change the default browser and file manager??

Comment

Originally posted by mamoon.tk View Post
          thanks for the great job its smooth and working fine , but the browser and the file manager not working , can you update it please im using google chorme as browser and ES File Explorer Click image for larger version  Name:	image_29925.png Views:	1 Size:	203.3 KB ID:	730618
          Originally posted by bryanhk View Post
          Is it easy to change the default browser and file manager??
          You would need to decompile the apk, and then change the name of the apps that are currently set in the strings.xml file that sets the button links. This xml file is here within the apk package: \res\values\strings.xml

For example, for For Chrome you would need to change the corresponding line to this: <string name="package_browser">com.android.chrome</string> I don't know the package name for ES Explorer, but the other line you would need to change is the one for the file browser, in my case I'm using the default file manager that comes with Alvatech's ROM so it looks like this for me now: <string name="package_fileManager">com.droidlogic.FileBrow er</string>

I got the idea from this thread to modify version 1.1.2 so my launcher actually looks like this now:
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
          Last edited by ajape; 08-16-2018, 08:27.

Comment

Thanks Alot for the info . By the way your luancher looks amazing

Comment

Thanks for the ingo

Comment

ajape : Can you kindly give some more information on how you modified the apk?

Thanks!

Comment

I decompiled with APK easy tool. How did you change the icons?

Comment

soldiaz I used a program for windows called Apk Easy Tool, and just replaced the files inside the decompiled folder for the ones I wanted while using the exact same filenames. The XML files once decompiled can be edited with normal notepad. After recompiling and signing it, it wouldn't install because Android kept saying there was a conflict with another app with the same name being already installed, even after I had uninstalled it, so in the end I had to use an android app call called App Cloner to create a clone of my modified apk, and that is the apk I'm using now to install my launcher everytime. You can find this apk here in this post, but it doesn't have ES Explorer since I use Root Browser instead when needed but most times the regular simple Beelink file brwser is enough to find and click on anything to open it fast, so I left that as the default action action for that button in my version of the launcher. Here it is: https://openload.co/f/tEjMYi91gxU/LightHomeGT1U.apk

Comment

soldiaz I wrote the answers but the post said it's being moderated or something, so I think we need to wait for it to be approved or something before we can see it here

Comment

https://tinyurl.com/LighthomeGT1U

Comment

Ok soldiaz, so you replace the icons and graphics you want in the decompiled folders and use the same file names on your new added files so you can overwrite the ones you want to replace. After that, you modify the XML files in regular notepad, and recompile and sign the apk again. When I did, though, I had the problem that it wouldn't install saying there was a conflict with another app that has the same name or something even after I had uninstalled it, so in the end I had to use a clone maker to clone the app and this cloned app is the one I can finally install anywhere every time without any issues. Here's the link to my final version of the launcher app APK, in case you want it but keep in mind, I don't use ES Explorer so It's set up for the regular Beelink file manager. I prefer Root Browser to ES Explorer but for things like finding and clicking a file to open it or view it, the regular file manager is easir and faster so I left it as the default choice for the files button in the launcher. Anyways, here: https://www114.zippyshare.com/v/INapBPlm/file.html

Comment

Thanks for responding! Did you clone after recompile and sign? Or before?

Comment

So I decompiled with APK Studio.

Set same resolution for icons ins drawable mdpi v4?

Kind regards
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Could you kindly advise howto sign and clone?

I built up and exported

Comment

Working...
                                X