Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I like your background and the widgets in left corner, may I ask for your upload. I just finished the icons and would like to release an IPTV launcher containing Mobdro, zattoo, iptv extreme and burning series..maybe freeflix

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Since I like your background and the widgets in left corner, may I ask for your upload. I just finished the icons and would like to release an IPTV launcher containing Mobdro, zattoo, iptv extreme and burning series..maybe freeflix
      Sure! You can find it here: Lighthome GT1 Ultimate Root Browser version, this one opens Root Browser Classic as the choice for File Manager.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	741024
      Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting
      Last edited by ajape; 08-20-2018, 15:33.

Comment

Thanks!

MAy I ask why it is 9megs? Old one was bout 3,5megs

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post
          Krypton you deserve some funds for doing this. I guess I have been out of it and didn't even see this post. I am a bit confused here due to 8 plus pages. So the first post the OP is that the current updated files?

LightHome Launcher K1-271217 - (is this for most tv boxes and it's an install apk file) and for Beelink boxes you just replace the original apk file to this file and has a Kodi button?
          LightHome Launcher for Beelink GT1 Ultimate - (this is only for the Ulitimate Beelink box) all you do is replace the apk file with this one or uninstall LightHome and reinstall with this download and has Kodi button?

I think Krypton did such a great job, lighthome launcher didn't get enough love and now this.
          Anybody know these answers???? Thanks

Comment

Thanks!
            MAy I ask why it is 9megs? Old one was bout 3,5megs
            soldiaz Version 1.0 of the Lighthome launcher is about 3.5 MB, I use version 1.1.2. It's the graphics, the original Lighthome V1.1.2 apk (V1.1.2 is about 4.7 MB) that I used as base had 720p wallpaper images that were very compressed and much smaller in file size than the 1080p png images that I use as wallpapers for my version, plus App Cloner changes the complete apk structure and ends up adding almost 2MB more. I've no idea why App Cloner does that to the signed launcher apk, but I don't complain because it ends up with an apk that you can install as a regular app without any conflict or errors, so it's all good in my book
            Last edited by ajape; 08-20-2018, 23:46.

Comment

Originally posted by jerry98vert View Post
              Anybody know these answers???? Thanks
              jerry98vert I can confirm that you can install the K1 version normally as you would any other launcher, but the other version I tried to test in my GT1U but it wouldn't install, probably because as you said it needs to copied into the sysytem directly in a different way, or maybe because I was already working with a more updated V1.1.2 version than those two V1.0 files in the Op Post of this thread, but I'm not sure since I couldn't get that one to work.

Comment

I have the Beelink Mini MXIII-II which has the S905X chip in it. I have downloaded and installed your Lighthome Launcher k1-271217 as well as the Test Build: Lighthome Launcher for Beelink GT1 Ultimate. Both of these modified launchers work on the Mini MXIII-II. The KODI button launches KODI, The Files button launches the stock Beelink file manager. The Browser button launches the Chrome browser. All great with one big exception. The Box cannot be powered off by the power button in the navigation bar, nor by using the power button on the Beelink remote. When I hit the power button (using either method) the three circles come up labeled "Shutdown", "Sleep" and "Reboot". If I select either "Shutdown" or "Reboot" a message comes up saying "Lighhome has stopped working". The screen then quickly resets and is back on the Lighthome launcher. The only way to turn the box off is to pull the plug. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance/

Comment

Originally posted by futureace View Post
                  I have the Beelink Mini MXIII-II which has the S905X chip in it. I have downloaded and installed your Lighthome Launcher k1-271217 as well as the Test Build: Lighthome Launcher for Beelink GT1 Ultimate. Both of these modified launchers work on the Mini MXIII-II. The KODI button launches KODI, The Files button launches the stock Beelink file manager. The Browser button launches the Chrome browser. All great with one big exception. The Box cannot be powered off by the power button in the navigation bar, nor by using the power button on the Beelink remote. When I hit the power button (using either method) the three circles come up labeled "Shutdown", "Sleep" and "Reboot". If I select either "Shutdown" or "Reboot" a message comes up saying "Lighhome has stopped working". The screen then quickly resets and is back on the Lighthome launcher. The only way to turn the box off is to pull the plug. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance/
                  futureace you can try using this version to see if it works better for you: https://tinyurl.com/LighthomeGT1U
                  If you want the latest version with the final graphic modifications and pointing to the free Root Browser Classic as the default file manager instead of the Beelink File Manager that does not access the root directory, you can find it a few posts above this one (post #122) on this same page. Enjoy!
                  Last edited by ajape; 08-21-2018, 10:01.

Comment

@ajape: thanks for your guidance! I found out my mistake. I never signed an apk before. It is just easy, when you decompile the apk, rebuild it and then sign, you not have to clone!

My modified IPTV launcher is finished but I cannot launche Retroarch since I do not know the package name! Can someone help out? com.retroarch does not work!

Comment

@ajape: thanks for your guidance! I found out my mistake. I never signed an apk before. It is just easy, when you decompile the apk, rebuild it and then sign, you not have to clone!

My modified IPTV launcher is finished but I cannot launche Retroarch since I do not know the package name! Can someone help out? com.retroarch does not work!
                      soldiaz You can try with * com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityF uture * or with * com.retroarch/.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture * to see if it works, I don't know since I don't use it but that's what I was able to find.. Good Luck!
                      NOTE: There's no space in the middle of the word Future, I don't know why the forum is forcing that space but it doesn't even let me correct it, so maike sure if you copy/paste to make sure you take out that additional space in "F uture" ok?

As for the signing of the APK, for me the apk I end up with would always fail on install even after signing it, with Android either telling me that there was a conflict with another app by the same name or that the package was corrupt, either way it just wouldn't work for me without cloning it at the end. But I'm gald you found a way to make your apk work directly without cloning, it means that you can make your launcher version about 2MB smaller in file size than mine ends up being always because of the cloning. It's probably because you use a better compiler than I do, but then again Easy APK Tool is as far as my skills can handle I'm afraid, so I'm stuck with it hehehe

Comment

mmh, what I found out is that you cannot just delete a file or wallpaper. You must leave them in apk package BUT you can decrease size by sizing them to just 1 px :-P

Comment

mmh, what I found out is that you cannot just delete a file or wallpaper. You must leave them in apk package BUT you can decrease size by sizing them to just 1 px :-P
                          soldiaz Well, you got me really curious now... Why would you want to? I mean, the final size of the APK is not really important, so what would be the need , I'm really curious lol

Comment

Just safe mb

Comment

Hi peeps, I installed this on my H96 Pro+ and works great except the browser.
                              Now every time I turn on the box, it pops up the prompt to use Lighthome or the Mediabox launcher, I selected LH "always" but every time I turn the box off and on it happens again. Anyone know how I can set it so it launches the Lighthome always? Also how can I change the browser?
                              Cheers and thanks for your work

Comment

You may select the launcher but it does not "stick". You must go into settings...the "More" settings version and scroll down to "Home" and select the default launcher there. This should render as default until you add another launcher and must repeat again.

Comment

Working...
                                X